Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Just one click away
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4071
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDogToo  [View Original Post]
    I'm a traveling monger and write for guys like me. But local senior citizens or gentlemen who like cougars will enjoy this one.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...touch/19654164

    I think her name is Donna. Not too sure, but what's in a name. It's what's in her touch that is special. She has good hands, good technique and a very nice personality. The massage was quite good, HE was real nice.

    Her studio is off Rosecrans, not too far from midway. If you are staying downtown you can ride the orange or green line to old town and either bus or walk. Uber wouldn't be expensive either. If you are near the yacht club off Rosecrans and Nimitz, just catch the bus.

    But I recommend her for exactly what is in her ad. A good massage and strong release. I didn't ask for or wasn't offered anything else.
    Hi, long time reader but first time poster. Was HE included with the $ rate?

  2. #4070

    A mature woman's touch

    I'm a traveling monger and write for guys like me. But local senior citizens or gentlemen who like cougars will enjoy this one.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...touch/19654164

    I think her name is Donna. Not too sure, but what's in a name. It's what's in her touch that is special. She has good hands, good technique and a very nice personality. The massage was quite good, HE was real nice.

    Her studio is off Rosecrans, not too far from midway. If you are staying downtown you can ride the orange or green line to old town and either bus or walk. Uber wouldn't be expensive either. If you are near the yacht club off Rosecrans and Nimitz, just catch the bus.

    But I recommend her for exactly what is in her ad. A good massage and strong release. I didn't ask for or wasn't offered anything else.

  3. #4069

    Looking for Some Edging

    For you connoisseurs out there, can someone recommend a provider who is skilled in edging? I've found a few over the years but no one on the radar for a while now. Thanks for any recommendations, PM if you you like.

  4. #4068
    Quote Originally Posted by BriggsBoulders  [View Original Post]
    How were their faces?
    Tammy 7/10.

    Other girl about the same.

  5. #4067
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptMonger  [View Original Post]
    Definitely a K girl spot. Didn't know what to expect walking in. Been here twice so far. First time was with Tammy. The cups. Raspy voice and very slim. Nice body. 70 for the table shower and massage. $. 4 for Covered FS. She's very sensual. A lot of moaning and she likes to rub her huge tits on you during the massage. I wasn't sure if they were fake on not but they were nice.

    Second time Tammy wasn't there but I got "yung". I think that's her name. Doesn't speak a lot of English. Mamasan said that Tammy was training her. She was either very new of very lazy. The massage was a bunch of medium rubbing in random directions. She undressed before the flip. I felt her boobs on my back before I knew it. CBJ with cowgirl and doggy. Left happy.
    How were their faces?

  6. #4066
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptMonger  [View Original Post]
    It was about a month ago. Went it at around 7 pm. Forgot the girls name. Massage was great. A lot of teasing but it didn't look like anything was available. I asked if she does extras. She said next time. Not sure if she was serious or not. Anyone have any different experiences.
    Some times that happens. Especialley if you said you"ve never been there befor. Try again, tell her you want everything.

  7. #4065

    Maple spa on Campo

    Definitely a K girl spot. Didn't know what to expect walking in. Been here twice so far. First time was with Tammy. The cups. Raspy voice and very slim. Nice body. 70 for the table shower and massage. $. 4 for Covered FS. She's very sensual. A lot of moaning and she likes to rub her huge tits on you during the massage. I wasn't sure if they were fake on not but they were nice.

    Second time Tammy wasn't there but I got "yung". I think that's her name. Doesn't speak a lot of English. Mamasan said that Tammy was training her. She was either very new of very lazy. The massage was a bunch of medium rubbing in random directions. She undressed before the flip. I felt her boobs on my back before I knew it. CBJ with cowgirl and doggy. Left happy.

  8. #4064

    Late review for Diamond Spa

    It was about a month ago. Went it at around 7 pm. Forgot the girls name. Massage was great. A lot of teasing but it didn't look like anything was available. I asked if she does extras. She said next time. Not sure if she was serious or not. Anyone have any different experiences.

  9. #4063
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexYummy187  [View Original Post]
    Contributing my experience. Saw Ruby and enjoyed my experience. . 60 for half hour, then $. 40 for the tip. I thought $ would have enough, but she asked for $. 40 at the end. Massage was relaxing, then flip came and CBJ, 69, lfk (though I wanted dfk), cg, rcg, finished in mish. She is a very K girl chick.
    140 is the standard tip at pine. My first visit back when it was Hana she asked for 120 for the CBJ service, and told me "next visit I give you everything ". I doubt that rate is negotiable, nor would I want it to be, as it is a place that doesn't demand the tip upfront, and I'd like it to stay that way.

  10. #4062

    Yes and.

    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    Agree 100%. The abbreviation system is not understood by all:

    $ $100.
    $$ $200.
    $$$ $300.
    $$ 5 $350 (get it?)

    Per the above, I'd say $.40 is $140, but, I'll guarantee that some people think it is $40.
    Yes, and does it really matter? Does it take that long to type out symbols that we all know, such as a dollar sign, the number 40, etc. ? If people want to be cryptic like spies, fine, but it's just not necessary. I take it there's no admin on this site to chime in with an opinion. (.

  11. #4061
    For the same reasons some say they had a dream. Gives you plausible deniability in some peoples minds if you're ever caught by SO or LEO (who will go through you history when arresting you). "Oh so you say this is your first time? Your phone auto logged in and I see several posts where you paid $60 for a BJ. ".

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    If it's obvious that. 60 means $60, why can't we say $60? In the post above, it says, "I thought $ would have enough, but she asked for $. 40. " What does $ mean in this example.

    Can we just say what we mean? Who are we hiding this info from, LE? If they're reading this, they understand the abbreviation just as we do.

    Thanks!

  12. #4060

    Ruby at Pine

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfOfADeck  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much a repeat from above. First time at Pine and was pleased with the experience.
    Had my first time at Pine and also had Ruby. Not the best I ever had but good when your horny.

  13. #4059
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    If it's obvious that. 60 means $60, why can't we say $60? In the post above, it says, "I thought $ would have enough, but she asked for $. 40. " What does $ mean in this example.

    Can we just say what we mean? Who are we hiding this info from, LE? If they're reading this, they understand the abbreviation just as we do.

    Thanks!
    Agree 100%. The abbreviation system is not understood by all:

    $ $100.
    $$ $200.
    $$$ $300.
    $$ 5 $350 (get it?)

    Per the above, I'd say $.40 is $140, but, I'll guarantee that some people think it is $40.

  14. #4058

    Can we dispense with the short-hand?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexYummy187  [View Original Post]
    Contributing my experience. Saw Ruby and enjoyed my experience. . 60 for half hour, then $. 40 for the tip. I thought $ would have enough, but she asked for $. 40 at the end. Massage was relaxing, then flip came and CBJ, 69, lfk (though I wanted dfk), cg, rcg, finished in mish. She is a very K girl chick.
    If it's obvious that. 60 means $60, why can't we say $60? In the post above, it says, "I thought $ would have enough, but she asked for $. 40. " What does $ mean in this example.

    Can we just say what we mean? Who are we hiding this info from, LE? If they're reading this, they understand the abbreviation just as we do.

    Thanks!

  15. #4057

    Pine Spa

    Contributing my experience. Saw Ruby and enjoyed my experience. . 60 for half hour, then $. 40 for the tip. I thought $ would have enough, but she asked for $. 40 at the end. Massage was relaxing, then flip came and CBJ, 69, lfk (though I wanted dfk), cg, rcg, finished in mish. She is a very K girl chick.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape