Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13014
    Quote Originally Posted by AllNuts  [View Original Post]
    Welcome To Thailand massage .

    DEEP TISSUE SWIDISH OIL MASSAGE and Thai Massage.

    Come Today Enjoy the Most Luxurious Massage.

    That you deserve a quality time great massage for a stressful day.

    Private room, Best Massage from beautiful international masseuses.

    Beautiful & Sweet Asian Staff Are Ready To Give You BEST Service.

    You won't be Disappointed!

    ☎Ph# 262-581-3632 Tel show contact info.

    Open 09 am-10 pm walk in welcome.

    Body massage.

    $60/60 min.

    $90/90 min.

    Validate parking.

    For The Most Relaxing Day Of Your Life.
    The pass for Thailand Massage is Vera's place in 2403. This 262 number is likely for the girl in this ad, but I suppose you need to ask for "Tammy" to make sure she's available. Quite a variety of women work there.

  2. #13013

    Anyone sample this one?

    Welcome To Thailand massage .

    DEEP TISSUE SWIDISH OIL MASSAGE and Thai Massage.

    Come Today Enjoy the Most Luxurious Massage.

    That you deserve a quality time great massage for a stressful day.

    Private room, Best Massage from beautiful international masseuses.

    Beautiful & Sweet Asian Staff Are Ready To Give You BEST Service.

    You won't be Disappointed!

    ☎Ph# 262-581-3632 Tel show contact info.

    Open 09 am-10 pm walk in welcome.

    Body massage.

    $60/60 min.

    $90/90 min.

    Validate parking.

    For The Most Relaxing Day Of Your Life.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tammy Massage.jpg‎  

  3. #13012
    Quote Originally Posted by UkiSlamma  [View Original Post]
    Do they offer HE or FS? If so, what's the damage? Thanks!

    US.
    US. They offer HE and legit massage. No FS as far as I know. Standard massage fee + tip.

    Hog.

  4. #13011
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker963  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the clarification. Have you tried blue angel?
    I have. Good service I guess msog. But the girl was jist ok looking. I say an 7 or 8. Pretty much no english. She said she was monica but not sure if that's really the girl from the picture. The "USC" girl was there same girl from the picture. I was hoping emily was there but no such luck.

  5. #13010
    Quote Originally Posted by Stangman808  [View Original Post]
    The AMP next to Papa Johns Pizza is "Hanabi" on Vineyard Blvd. "Blue Angel Spa" is in Kukui Plaza on Beretania Street.
    Thanks for the clarification. Have you tried blue angel?

  6. #13009
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Hello Seeker963, we've PM'd in the past, and I shared info. If you like, PM to trade info. There are tons of LMT estb. But LMT estb are different from AMP thus let us keep it to Mutually Shared PM.
    Actually we have never PMed before. Your reporting here is incorrect.

    You once outlined prices and service at mango and I followed what you said and found that report to be incorrect also. I'm sure you would attribute this to my looks, social skills, sexual prowess, inability to connect and / or impress the girl. Your schtick here along with the msog schtick has gotten old on here. I'm looking for places, people, ads. Beyond that I don't really need you airing your issues with the humble brag song and dance.

    You are welcome to PM me and I will respond. I only do the lmt scene and not AMP so I am pretty familiar with how it works and how to conduct myself for the best results. Would be happy to share info.

    I honestly think you are one of the most valuable contributors to the forums and think you provide great info. But you often color your posts with your obvious narcisstic insecurities that you are compelled to display to everyone on a regular.

    I sincerely hope to hear from you so that we share info.

    Thanks bro.

  7. #13008

    Thai style

    Quote Originally Posted by DJQuick  [View Original Post]
    Yes there is a Thai massage operation at 2701 and 2702. Just can't remember the name. Been there twice. I told the therapist that it was Mayflower before. The place to be. LOL.
    Thai style is 2701. What is the name for 2702?

  8. #13007

    Jessie

    Quote Originally Posted by DJQuick  [View Original Post]
    If you want a good massage with sensual HE then you need to call Jessie. PM me if you want her number.
    Who is Jessie? Is there a pic of her anywhere? Can I have her number too?

  9. #13006
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    That's her in the pic. Friendly personality and good Swedish. Can be playful but at this point after substantial discussion on the Forum last year, she may be wary until she knows you well enough

    If you're in Search Mode, IMHO she's as good a prospect as any.
    Cool thank you. I've been looking at her ad for a while now. She looks good in her picture. I try to stay away from CC BUT I think I'll make an exception for her.

  10. #13005
    Quote Originally Posted by VanDeventer  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Thai Style massage is still operating in CC (2701)? I haven't seen any ads on Craigslist recently, and I've searched through all of the ads and can't find any of their old ads. If they are out of business, does anyone know where their therapists have moved to?

    THanks.
    I was there last week, I had asked for Jane but supposedly she is on vacation. They had Annie give me a massage. Annie is a Big- (as in stocky) thai woman. I at first thought she may have been Samoan, that will give you some indication of her body type. I personally prefer petite women but I didn't have much choice. Other than leaving. Her massage was very good, the pressure just right. She is new but has skills. As far as HE, I think everyone at Thai Style offers, being new she was. Ummm how do I put it? Hesitant but receptive. If you like you women a little on the large side, check her out.

  11. #13004

    Ladyboy

    Quote Originally Posted by UkiSlamma  [View Original Post]
    Do they offer HE or FS? If so, what's the damage? Thanks!

    US.
    I swear he / she is a male.

  12. #13003
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestm  [View Original Post]
    I got a text from one of them on Friday. She said she is back.

    Here's a link from yesterday. http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5491190887.html.
    Do they offer HE or FS? If so, what's the damage? Thanks!

    US.

  13. #13002

    They were on vacation!

    Quote Originally Posted by VanDeventer  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Thai Style massage is still operating in CC (2701)? I haven't seen any ads on Craigslist recently, and I've searched through all of the ads and can't find any of their old ads. If they are out of business, does anyone know where their therapists have moved to?

    THanks.
    I got a text from one of them on Friday. She said she is back.

    Here's a link from yesterday. http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5491190887.html.

  14. #13001
    Quote Originally Posted by VanDeventer  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Thai Style massage is still operating in CC (2701)? I haven't seen any ads on Craigslist recently, and I've searched through all of the ads and can't find any of their old ads. If they are out of business, does anyone know where their therapists have moved to?

    THanks.
    Yes there is a Thai massage operation at 2701 and 2702. Just can't remember the name. Been there twice. I told the therapist that it was Mayflower before. The place to be. LOL.

  15. #13000

    Thai Style Massge

    Quote Originally Posted by VanDeventer  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Thai Style massage is still operating in CC (2701)? I haven't seen any ads on Craigslist recently, and I've searched through all of the ads and can't find any of their old ads. If they are out of business, does anyone know where their therapists have moved to?

    THanks.
    It's still open. Went there the other day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape