Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 3727
-
04-10-16 11:39 #2392Banned Member

Posts: 204Remember Me
Click the "Remember Me" box before you sign in.
Originally Posted by Expedia12
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-16 22:33 #2391Senior Member

Posts: 219Help with laptop
I can't get usasexguide to work on my computer. I login and it says I am not logged in when I try and reply. I am stuck using my iPad. Any help?
-
04-04-16 20:53 #2390Senior Member

Posts: 217?
Tried to research the number and get nothing. Can you provide some additional information just in case they use other numbers?
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-16 18:46 #2389Senior Member

Posts: 2419239-265-6534 Police Sting #
If a girl advertises incall with this phone number, Don't go to the Hotel. Instead of the girl welcoming you, a pair of hand cuffs are waiting for you. 239-265-6534 Bill Ho.
-
04-03-16 23:25 #2388Senior Member

Posts: 1475Yep! Rolled thru about 1:30 am, and they were "interviewing" a AA dude that was walking along 15th st pulling what looked like a power washer. The COPS cameraman was right along there with them, lights brightly shining.
Originally Posted by Fwiffo
[View Original Post]
I would exercise caution over the next week or so, as they will be trying their best to "find criminals". Prostitution busts make good television!
-
04-03-16 20:39 #2387Senior Member

Posts: 208Visiting next week for conference
Will be staying in north end of downtown. I've been scanning the threads for the usual backpage and massage questions (won't har a car so am assuming streetwalkers won't be happening unless you have any that walk in areas I'd be comfortable walking in!
But I wanted to check in for any advice for the scenes we don't normally get into on here but are just as important -.
- best hotel bar for hooking up.
- best cougar / bored housewife bars and lounges.
- best bar for college girls looking for sugar (I'm 35 so either Coogs or sorority girls work for me).
Mostly focused on areas in your downtown but could be convinced to uber for the right opportunity.
-
04-03-16 04:01 #2386Banned Member

Posts: 170COPS. Tampa
Out on the prowl in Nowatney around 12:30 tonight, I saw a HCSO deputy whom was pulled over with overhead lights activated near 140th & 15th. He was standing out by the squad car talking to a young hispanic male with a baby stroller. What struck me as interesting was the camera and sound guys that were riding along with the deputy, filming the encounter.
COPS being filmed in Tampa?
Be safe, Brothers!
-
03-28-16 14:26 #2385Senior Member

Posts: 145Nice job
Thanks for this one man.
Originally Posted by Fwiffo
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-16 13:50 #2384Senior Member

Posts: 353Try the Tampa back page reviews. Search 'discreet meets'. Too much to quote here. Generally good stuff until recently.
Originally Posted by IrishFighter
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-16 10:42 #2383Senior Member

Posts: 142Hair cut
Hey guys. Anyone have a lady that cuts good hair but is also a little flirty? Not looking for extras just a good hair cut with a hotly that might give a good scalp massage and some harmless flirting. Pm is fine.
-
03-24-16 22:56 #2382Regular Member

Posts: 20Discrete Meets of Tampa Bay
I mean does anybody have any experience with them? Good or bad? Any info would be appreciated. And yes I looked it up.
Originally Posted by OHI812
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-16 18:55 #2381Senior Member

Posts: 288Yeah. It would've been more efficient if she states whom she doesn't see on her ad. I remember she mentioned to me that she doesn't see African Americans. I figured she probably had some bad experience in the past. She said she loves caucasians and asians. It is what it is. There are plenty of other fishes out there for everyone.
Originally Posted by JakeDb
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-16 17:48 #2380Senior Member

Posts: 61No AA
I had the same experience as well. Prior to the positive reviews we actually attempted to set an appointment but schedules did not allow. After the positive reviews I got the same question and hung up immediately as well. I don't have a problem with a person's preferences as well. I hAve preferences. I just don't like having an appointment set with no intention of keeping it. She is only the 2nd girl that has actually said no. If I'm interested I will make the call unless it states there are no exceptions. I will mention their preference and ask if it's okay. If it's done by texting I will make sure that they are aware and if it's okay. I get the same response every time, it's to discourage the young guys who cause trouble.
Originally Posted by SernorMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-16 16:06 #2379Banned Member

Posts: 170Nba
This is probably one of the most intelligent posts I have seen on USASG in quite some time.
Originally Posted by SernorMan
[View Original Post]
I feel for you, man. I will also definitely include this bit of information in my reviews from now on.
Monger on!
-
03-15-16 14:33 #2378Senior Member

Posts: 65Nba policy / warning
http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...tight/18715272
So I contacted her and the first thing she asks and if I'm "black", I respond yes (I really am "black") she just hangs up. First and foremost not trying to have this conversation cause I know the topic can't be handled intelligently by most, but on the other hand if you are posting a review to save some of us on the forum sometime from checking ads can you just add like an NBA disclaimer or something I am so tired of seeing these great reviews only to hit the link and see nba, I respect the choice, I'm just asking monger to monger to save me some time and "headache" and give me a heads up. No disrespect to anyone meant. Thanks.











Reply With Quote





