Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 392 of 658 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 442 492 ... LastLast
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4001

    Wtf?

    With all this bullshit going back and forth, I'm trying to figure out whether it's transcripts from a Trump Rally? HA!

  2. #4000

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    This belongs on this thread since people who read this thread need to see it. I do not understand the PM's I get from people with no posts wanting information on well reviewed places. Some questions I get are about places I have never posted on before. In this case it was on coddington and I cannot think of a more reviewed place in Quincy except angles or star. If you have never posted or given value here please don't contact me. I am sure others, seniors and not feel the same.
    Dave, you couldn't have handled this on your own by simply ignoring the PM and deleting it?? I mean really in a few days your post will be buried and the PM's will keep on coming, get over it and move on.

  3. #3999

    Don't go away mad, just go away Trannyhunter

    Yes, that's it, go away and change your maxi-pad while you're at it you craven coward.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Ok Moo I see that you've had enough, I've kicked your ass. And so I will go away already you wimpy, yellow belly, chicken-shit coward. Have a nice life little BIITCH! Lmao.

    TrailHunter & Ginger.

  4. #3998

    Hey ' Chicken-Shit ' II

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Remeber when I told you that I will not respond to you imbeciles and you went off about some nonsense?

    Look at your post below and you will see why the Boston guys think you are a lead paint eating, dropped on your head as a baby, oxygen depraved breach birth.

    Up your game.
    Hey BillyBullshitter, yeah you're a fuckin genius. Now go back to cleaning toilet bowls LOW LIFE MAGGOT. ROTFF.

    TrailHunter & Ginger.

  5. #3997

    Moo

    Quote Originally Posted by Moogaar1  [View Original Post]
    Nah, you're the asshole Trannyhunter.
    Ok Moo I see that you've had enough, I've kicked your ass. And so I will go away already you wimpy, yellow belly, chicken-shit coward. Have a nice life little BIITCH! Lmao.

    TrailHunter & Ginger.

  6. #3996

    Just go away already

    Nah, you're the asshole Trannyhunter.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Asshole that's you LOL, you stupid scumbag! Lmao.

    TrailHunter & Ginger.

  7. #3995

    Love it when I am right

    Remeber when I told you that I will not respond to you imbeciles and you went off about some nonsense?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    You, Chris, NegZERO, DD2 etc are so fucking boring. There is not a shred of cleverness or originality in any of your pasts. I am not going to respond anymore until you make it worth my while. Fucking loser.
    Look at your post below and you will see why the Boston guys think you are a lead paint eating, dropped on your head as a baby, oxygen depraved breach birth.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Asshole that's you LOL, you stupid scumbag! Lmao.

    TrailHunter & Ginger.
    Up your game.

  8. #3994

    Moo

    Quote Originally Posted by Moogaar1  [View Original Post]
    That picture is like you Trannyhunter, funny, but not haha funny.
    Asshole that's you LOL, you stupid scumbag! Lmao.

    TrailHunter & Ginger.

  9. #3993
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Billy Boy

    Are you still in hiding pussy?

    Chris5.

  10. #3992

    A simple joke from a simple person.

    That picture is like you Trannyhunter, funny, but not haha funny.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]

  11. #3991

    Moo

    Quote Originally Posted by Moogaar1  [View Original Post]
    Ok, it's a link to a website, what is your point captain thought-process?
    http://www.funnypica.com/wp-content/...nny-Cow-23.jpg

    Lmao.

    TrailHunter & Ginger.

  12. #3990

    Pathetic

    Ok, it's a link to a website, what is your point captain thought-process?

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]

  13. #3989

    Moo

    Quote Originally Posted by Moogaar1  [View Original Post]
    Poor poor Trannyhunter, still lost in the dark.
    http://www.bajiroo.com/wp-content/up...human-pics.jpg

    Lmao.

    TrailHunter & Ginger.

  14. #3988
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Have some balls and answer this in The Massholes thread.

    There are good guys here posting solid info and you are polluting the thread.

    If you don't I strongly recommend that A2 ban your ass as you are worse than a bible thumping do gooder who brings zero value here.

    Come on little fella, join me in massholes and dance with the Devil!
    As I've already outlined, I don't seek to reform or change anybody's mind regarding their proclivity to hire hotel escorts. I merely informed the men on that thread that they were receiving poor information regarding visits to hotel rooms where police stings are occuring. My profession allows me an insight into these matters that would suggest that trusting the police to not arrest you because you don't make an explicit offer is the stuff of fantasy. I pointed out that once arrested for solicitation, your name and photo are published permanently on the internet, along with the charges, regardless of the case's outcome. I also outlined that should a crime scene emerge in an escort's hotel room involving a homicide and / or sexual assault, there are many ways the police can and will track the clients who were visiting on or about the date of the incident. Finally, I questioned the wisdom of sneaking out side doors at the hotels, as there are security cameras which record everything. So, those were my observations for those who are interested. Others obviously feel agitated when reminded of the risks they undertake. Though they have insulted me, they haven't refuted the facts that I have stated, which are easily verifiable through a Google search. As far as your invitation to me to engage you in some kind of hostile interaction, to "dance with the devil" as you put it, I have no interest.

  15. #3987

    Re: Trailhunter's not so eloquent response

    Poor poor Trannyhunter, still lost in the dark.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDG0w4ryaHY

    ROTFF.

    TrailHunter & Ginger.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape