Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 24,016 to 24,030 of 28086
-
03-23-16 01:10 #4071Regular Member

Posts: 4Hi, long time reader but first time poster. Was HE included with the $ rate?
Originally Posted by HornDogToo
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-16 16:58 #4070Senior Member

Posts: 499A mature woman's touch
I'm a traveling monger and write for guys like me. But local senior citizens or gentlemen who like cougars will enjoy this one.
http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...touch/19654164
I think her name is Donna. Not too sure, but what's in a name. It's what's in her touch that is special. She has good hands, good technique and a very nice personality. The massage was quite good, HE was real nice.
Her studio is off Rosecrans, not too far from midway. If you are staying downtown you can ride the orange or green line to old town and either bus or walk. Uber wouldn't be expensive either. If you are near the yacht club off Rosecrans and Nimitz, just catch the bus.
But I recommend her for exactly what is in her ad. A good massage and strong release. I didn't ask for or wasn't offered anything else.
-
03-18-16 20:03 #4069Senior Member

Posts: 181Looking for Some Edging
For you connoisseurs out there, can someone recommend a provider who is skilled in edging? I've found a few over the years but no one on the radar for a while now. Thanks for any recommendations, PM if you you like.
-
03-18-16 16:46 #4068Regular Member

Posts: 21Tammy 7/10.
Originally Posted by BriggsBoulders
[View Original Post]
Other girl about the same.
-
03-17-16 01:44 #4067Regular Member

Posts: 12How were their faces?
Originally Posted by CaptMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-16 18:31 #4066Regular Member

Posts: 17Some times that happens. Especialley if you said you"ve never been there befor. Try again, tell her you want everything.
Originally Posted by CaptMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-16 03:44 #4065Regular Member

Posts: 21Maple spa on Campo
Definitely a K girl spot. Didn't know what to expect walking in. Been here twice so far. First time was with Tammy. The cups. Raspy voice and very slim. Nice body. 70 for the table shower and massage. $. 4 for Covered FS. She's very sensual. A lot of moaning and she likes to rub her huge tits on you during the massage. I wasn't sure if they were fake on not but they were nice.
Second time Tammy wasn't there but I got "yung". I think that's her name. Doesn't speak a lot of English. Mamasan said that Tammy was training her. She was either very new of very lazy. The massage was a bunch of medium rubbing in random directions. She undressed before the flip. I felt her boobs on my back before I knew it. CBJ with cowgirl and doggy. Left happy.
-
03-16-16 03:39 #4064Regular Member

Posts: 21Late review for Diamond Spa
It was about a month ago. Went it at around 7 pm. Forgot the girls name. Massage was great. A lot of teasing but it didn't look like anything was available. I asked if she does extras. She said next time. Not sure if she was serious or not. Anyone have any different experiences.
-
03-15-16 06:20 #4063Senior Member

Posts: 82140 is the standard tip at pine. My first visit back when it was Hana she asked for 120 for the CBJ service, and told me "next visit I give you everything ". I doubt that rate is negotiable, nor would I want it to be, as it is a place that doesn't demand the tip upfront, and I'd like it to stay that way.
Originally Posted by AlexYummy187
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-16 20:21 #4062

Posts: 366Yes and.
Yes, and does it really matter? Does it take that long to type out symbols that we all know, such as a dollar sign, the number 40, etc. ? If people want to be cryptic like spies, fine, but it's just not necessary. I take it there's no admin on this site to chime in with an opinion. (.
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-16 01:39 #4061Senior Member

Posts: 624For the same reasons some say they had a dream. Gives you plausible deniability in some peoples minds if you're ever caught by SO or LEO (who will go through you history when arresting you). "Oh so you say this is your first time? Your phone auto logged in and I see several posts where you paid $60 for a BJ. ".
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-16 00:10 #4060Banned Member

Posts: 44Ruby at Pine
Had my first time at Pine and also had Ruby. Not the best I ever had but good when your horny.
Originally Posted by HalfOfADeck
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-16 21:29 #4059Senior Member

Posts: 1330Agree 100%. The abbreviation system is not understood by all:
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
$ $100.
$$ $200.
$$$ $300.
$$ 5 $350 (get it?)
Per the above, I'd say $.40 is $140, but, I'll guarantee that some people think it is $40.
-
03-13-16 20:17 #4058

Posts: 366Can we dispense with the short-hand?
If it's obvious that. 60 means $60, why can't we say $60? In the post above, it says, "I thought $ would have enough, but she asked for $. 40. " What does $ mean in this example.
Originally Posted by AlexYummy187
[View Original Post]
Can we just say what we mean? Who are we hiding this info from, LE? If they're reading this, they understand the abbreviation just as we do.
Thanks!
-
03-13-16 16:29 #4057Senior Member

Posts: 169Pine Spa
Contributing my experience. Saw Ruby and enjoyed my experience. . 60 for half hour, then $. 40 for the tip. I thought $ would have enough, but she asked for $. 40 at the end. Massage was relaxing, then flip came and CBJ, 69, lfk (though I wanted dfk), cg, rcg, finished in mish. She is a very K girl chick.













Reply With Quote






