Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14668
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Personal Belongings

    It depends on the circumstances. First, Like others have said. Skip the table shower. Its a waste of fun time. Go early in the morning before you get dirty. Between a TS and Sauna, you are blowing 20 minutes you could spend fucking. So my stuff is always in the room with me. Never had any concern about any theft. Also, I tend to go places where I'm well known. If you really have concerns, as others have said, leave your stuff in the car. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRed  [View Original Post]
    I have a question regarding personal belongings while getting a massage. Because of a messed up back, I do get massages at the local chiropractor, which a hundred percent legit and by the book. Since I'm in a office setting, I do not really worry about my wallet being emptied or anything else.

    Swiped while I'm laying there face down. I would like to venture out and get a more sensual massage, but the question, where do you place you personal items at?

  2. #14667
    Quote Originally Posted by Castlerae  [View Original Post]
    I have several spots in my car that I can hide my wallet in. I will usually stop some place near the AMP (a convenience store is a great place, and you get the chance to borrow a bathroom so you don't end up having to use the one at the AMP) and take the money out of my wallet before hiding it. Research will tell you the door fee, so I separate that out and put it in one pocket, then the 'tip' goes in anther pocket. That way the massage provider doesn't see the tip, just the door fee. You can still get ripped off if they have the chance to go through your stuff, but at least you don't have to worry about credit cards, drivers license and everything else you have in your wallet going MIA.
    Unless you've built up good rapport, definitely leave the wallet in the car. I split the door fee and tip too and keep cell phone easily accessible and positioned a certain way just in case they decide to rummage through my stuff. I've only had to confront one mamasan about this. Of course she denied it.

  3. #14666
    Quote Originally Posted by Castlerae  [View Original Post]
    I have several spots in my car that I can hide my wallet in. I will usually stop some place near the AMP (a convenience store is a great place, and you get the chance to borrow a bathroom so you don't end up having to use the one at the AMP) and take the money out of my wallet before hiding it. Research will tell you the door fee, so I separate that out and put it in one pocket, then the 'tip' goes in anther pocket. That way the massage provider doesn't see the tip, just the door fee. You can still get ripped off if they have the chance to go through your stuff, but at least you don't have to worry about credit cards, drivers license and everything else you have in your wallet going MIA.
    Another option- although probably not a popular one for many on here since they request it- is declining the table shower. Of course that's assuming you took a shower earlier. That way you don't have to worry about anyone going through your things since you're in the same room. Hopefully you'll get more massage time as well.

  4. #14665
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnStu95  [View Original Post]
    I will tell you that I've always brought my cell phone and wallet with me whenever I go, however, this one instances while I was at an AMP on elmhurst, I did notice that my phone was checked while I was in the shower. I noticed this when I was dressing, my phone was place in a different direction / way in my pocket (I always place it in the same way / fashion). This might have been done out of caution just to make sure I wasnt recording or whatnot but I definitely don't appreciate someone going through my pockets while not in there.
    Yeah. During my one of the AMP visits, I accidentally left phone on the belt clip and it was facing out while hanging with my pants on the wall.

    That spooked the therapist so much she actually asked me to see the phone. You know. Because "she was interested in buying a new smart phone".

  5. #14664
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtPerv  [View Original Post]
    Most AMPs has some sort of container (bag or basket) to put your belongings. I take a old Crown Royal bag with me. Put my valuables in it and it goes with me to the shower and I place it on the floor below the peep hole during the massage.
    Interesting. Mine stays in the car. No hassle no worries.

  6. #14663

    Most Will Have A Container

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRed  [View Original Post]
    I have a question regarding personal belongings while getting a massage. Because of a messed up back, I do get massages at the local chiropractor, which a hundred percent legit and by the book. Since I'm in a office setting, I do not really worry about my wallet being emptied or anything else.

    Swiped while I'm laying there face down. I would like to venture out and get a more sensual massage, but the question, where do you place you personal items at?
    Most AMPs has some sort of container (bag or basket) to put your belongings. I take a old Crown Royal bag with me. Put my valuables in it and it goes with me to the shower and I place it on the floor below the peep hole during the massage.

  7. #14662
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRed  [View Original Post]
    I have a question regarding personal belongings while getting a massage. Because of a messed up back, I do get massages at the local chiropractor, which a hundred percent legit and by the book. Since I'm in a office setting, I do not really worry about my wallet being emptied or anything else.

    Swiped while I'm laying there face down. I would like to venture out and get a more sensual massage, but the question, where do you place you personal items at?
    I will tell you that I've always brought my cell phone and wallet with me whenever I go, however, this one instances while I was at an AMP on elmhurst, I did notice that my phone was checked while I was in the shower. I noticed this when I was dressing, my phone was place in a different direction / way in my pocket (I always place it in the same way / fashion). This might have been done out of caution just to make sure I wasnt recording or whatnot but I definitely don't appreciate someone going through my pockets while not in there.

  8. #14661

    Sysong in Skokie

    Dreamt of this place. Looks pretty new decided to try it out. Massage was ok. No teasing at all. Weird kinda shower thing on the table you get your massage on. I think her name was Paris. I'm not sure if I'd go back. Definitely not better than my legit places. If you have any info on this place keep this post going.

    The Rider.

  9. #14660

    Leave the wallet, take the money

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRed  [View Original Post]
    I have a question regarding personal belongings while getting a massage. Because of a messed up back, I do get massages at the local chiropractor, which a hundred percent legit and by the book. Since I'm in a office setting, I do not really worry about my wallet being emptied or anything else.

    Swiped while I'm laying there face down. I would like to venture out and get a more sensual massage, but the question, where do you place you personal items at?
    I have several spots in my car that I can hide my wallet in. I will usually stop some place near the AMP (a convenience store is a great place, and you get the chance to borrow a bathroom so you don't end up having to use the one at the AMP) and take the money out of my wallet before hiding it. Research will tell you the door fee, so I separate that out and put it in one pocket, then the 'tip' goes in anther pocket. That way the massage provider doesn't see the tip, just the door fee. You can still get ripped off if they have the chance to go through your stuff, but at least you don't have to worry about credit cards, drivers license and everything else you have in your wallet going MIA.

  10. #14659
    Quote Originally Posted by YounoKnow  [View Original Post]
    I thought about trying a place called "Blue Sky" near my hotel, but I don't even know if they're still open. I can't find any info on it. Thanks for the help though!
    No problem man. If you're willing to drive- St. Charles / Geneva area (far west suburbs) has a bunch of AMPs. So if one place doesn't do it for you- your close enough to try a few others. Sorry I can't be more help. I haven't been to many AMPs. Good luck!

  11. #14658
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRed  [View Original Post]
    I have a question regarding personal belongings while getting a massage. Because of a messed up back, I do get massages at the local chiropractor, which a hundred percent legit and by the book. Since I'm in a office setting, I do not really worry about my wallet being emptied or anything else.

    Swiped while I'm laying there face down. I would like to venture out and get a more sensual massage, but the question, where do you place you personal items at?
    I think the main worry is if you go to a place with a table shower and have to leave the room. Some places you can bring your wallet with you- others you can't. A lot of guys just bring so much money they're willing to spend and leave it in their wallet. Two reasons for this- one if someone steals from you it will be only so much. The second is that if a gal sees your wallet overflowing with bills- she'll expect a bigger tip and might be more difficult/expensive to deal with which kills the mood.

  12. #14657
    I leave mine in the car. I only bring in the cash I need.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRed  [View Original Post]
    I have a question regarding personal belongings while getting a massage. Because of a messed up back, I do get massages at the local chiropractor, which a hundred percent legit and by the book. Since I'm in a office setting, I do not really worry about my wallet being emptied or anything else.

    Swiped while I'm laying there face down. I would like to venture out and get a more sensual massage, but the question, where do you place you personal items at?

  13. #14656

    First General Recap

    Hey folks, been lurking for years, decided to join and post a bit. I've been to many of the MPs and may begin to branch into a little incall. Really most interested in massages, HJ or BJ from this. Big fan of good strip bars, obviously don't get to then in Chicago as the scene is pretty poor. Anyway, did Sky One, high priced, decent looking girls normally but upsell and all business. Yun, pretty much sure thing, but again usually an upsell though I have had a couple pretty fun times. Lux has varied up and down, usually upsell, business like and average looking, have had the infamous insurance card checker, older, not good looking, not good massage or technique. Yedam has been pretty average as well, ok service and less upsell but realy average looking older women as well. Went to Escape once down south, cute little black girl with decent HE, no more seemed available and place a little run down. Its a drive so have not repeated. Under the radar on Milwaukee ave had an absolute cutie that was very good massage and great finish, best in a long while. Wheeling road by the burrito place has been consistent, good value but gotten pretty boring. I am visual and really would love to find a place with attractive women that drop some clothing and offer a good happy ending with friendly service. Don't need fake GFE or pretend they love me, just be nice. LOL.

  14. #14655

    Question

    I have a question regarding personal belongings while getting a massage. Because of a messed up back, I do get massages at the local chiropractor, which a hundred percent legit and by the book. Since I'm in a office setting, I do not really worry about my wallet being emptied or anything else.

    Swiped while I'm laying there face down. I would like to venture out and get a more sensual massage, but the question, where do you place you personal items at?

  15. #14654

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kellster  [View Original Post]
    The closest AMP's to Rosemont (at least in the suburbs- not sure about Chicago proper) would be the Mount Prospect forum or the Roselle forum. Schaumburg has several AMPs and has reviews under Roselle forum since it's close to it. So I'd start there. I usually don't hit the AMPs so I'm not much help. As for reasonable rates- that will be tough. Chicago is pretty expensive and not the best in terms of talent- it's really sad for a city this large. I think an hour usually runs between 70 and 80 from the ads I've seen- not counting tip- which can add up depending on where you go and how much they try and take you for. Some places give better quality massages than others- some have hotter gals but lousy massage skills- it just depends. Sky One in Mt Prospect supposedly has good looking gals but is really expensive and their massage quality is poor. Other places have Asian grandmas giving the massage- so like I said it depends.

    You're probably better off calling a well reviewed independent escort or a gal for an outcall if you want FS and not the hassle of driving around- but if that's not an option you can try the AMP's. Note if you call an escort make sure they're well reviewed. The powers that be love running stings on sites like backpage and on gals working the street- Mannheim Road which is near Rosemont is notorious for it in case you were tempted to try that- I'd advise against it. Good luck!
    I thought about trying a place called "Blue Sky" near my hotel, but I don't even know if they're still open. I can't find any info on it. Thanks for the help though!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape