Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2085

    Very nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Stephani is in town again:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...w-pics/8727337

    She's one of my all time favorites. Hot body, cute face, clean, very good GFE. I'll tip my hat to Howard: Go get that pussy.
    Wonderful body.

  2. #2084

    Stephani

    Stephani is in town again:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...w-pics/8727337

    She's one of my all time favorites. Hot body, cute face, clean, very good GFE. I'll tip my hat to Howard: Go get that pussy.

  3. #2083

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-girl/14106838

    Is Kayla the same girl as "white girl" with a new ad and pictures?
    Yes. The pics are her. Cute as hell.

  4. #2082

    Kayla / white girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kayla the other day:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...arbie/15029521

    I'm usually a sucker for long haired girls. Kayla has short hair. Very cute young girl. She was nervous at first. I had her meet me first so I could see her for myself. I try to do that with girls that aren't reviewed. When they decline to meet like that, I take it as a sign that they're high volume or it's a likely bait-and-switch--and so I move on. Once we got to the room, she relaxed. We had a really fun time. I would absolutely repeat.
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-girl/14106838

    Is Kayla the same girl as "white girl" with a new ad and pictures?

  5. #2081

    Kayla

    I saw Kayla the other day:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...arbie/15029521

    I'm usually a sucker for long haired girls. Kayla has short hair. Very cute young girl. She was nervous at first. I had her meet me first so I could see her for myself. I try to do that with girls that aren't reviewed. When they decline to meet like that, I take it as a sign that they're high volume or it's a likely bait-and-switch--and so I move on. Once we got to the room, she relaxed. We had a really fun time. I would absolutely repeat.

  6. #2080

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNRrop  [View Original Post]
    This is the Summer that works with Violet. I have seen them both multiple times. She is the real deal. She is being careful. She is definitely not LE.
    Yes, her number is different than when I saw her three years ago, but the pictures and the ad content are largely the same.

    Most Madison providers don't do any kind of screening besides the relatively flimsy interrogation, "Are you affiliated with law enforcement?" I always have to stifle a laugh when someone asks me that.

    My thought on screening is they can and should do whatever they think is reasonable and effective to ensure their safety. But the same is true for me. So if our interests and methods overlap, we meet. If they don't, it's no skin off my nose. It usually means my wallet stays full for another day.

  7. #2079
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone hit this? She has been around and usually does a twosome with Violet.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...iewed/10275058
    Pretty sure she has some reviews on the oThER site. I think most of the reviews are in line with my experience. Fairly cute average height thin blonde with amazing perky Cs, good hygiene. Friendly and delivered as promised, no attitude or upsell. Not GFE and service was just solid, not spectacular. Though it seemed much better, because she IS pretty hot. I would definitely recommend.

  8. #2078

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone hit this? She has been around and usually does a twosome with Violet.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...iewed/10275058
    I saw her over 3 years ago. She's been around a while. She's very hard to get ahold of. I'd see her again. I haven't seen Violet--similarly difficult to contact. My understanding from reviews of the twosome is that it doesn't involve the two of them interacting with each other--which seems somewhat pointless to me.

  9. #2077

    Summer

    Has anyone hit this? She has been around and usually does a twosome with Violet.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...iewed/10275058

  10. #2076

    Reviews

    Thanks Eddie for two great reviews. That's what this forem is all about the sharing of information good or bad.

    Oh and welcome!

    Play safe and go get that pussy.

  11. #2075
    This is the Summer that works with Violet. I have seen them both multiple times. She is the real deal. She is being careful. She is definitely not LE.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMike  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...layout=gallery

    Text 3/11/16.

    "Yes I take incalls. But I need your full name and employment verification".

    ME: "I'm NOT with law".

    Her: "I need verification of your name to look you up on Facebook and I need your work phone number too. ".

    Me: why. LOL.

    Her: I am an LPN at a local hospital so I need verification, I Googled your name and could not find you. ".

    Me: no thanks.

    Her name goes by Summer at 773-466-XXXX.

    Clearly a set up. BE CAREFUL!

  12. #2074

    Warning * !

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...layout=gallery

    Text 3/11/16.

    "Yes I take incalls. But I need your full name and employment verification".

    ME: "I'm NOT with law".

    Her: "I need verification of your name to look you up on Facebook and I need your work phone number too. ".

    Me: why. LOL.

    Her: I am an LPN at a local hospital so I need verification, I Googled your name and could not find you. ".

    Me: no thanks.

    Her name goes by Summer at 773-466-XXXX.

    Clearly a set up. BE CAREFUL!

  13. #2073

    Thicky

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...kness/13773357

    I hung out with this girl recently. I am a fan of curvy girls. I did my research and she's as young as she says--if you like young girls you will enjoy her, uh, violations from her hometown. She posts way too much, and some of her make up in those photos is pretty overdone imo, but I saw some cuteness in the non-BP photos I found so I gave her a call.

    Easy to setup--couple texts / phone call when there. Ghetto hotel (south) and she's clearly living there. Very filthy and smoky. I regretted not sticking with the original car-hang plan. I did a pre-confirm of satisfaction guarantee and all was good. I mainly like bbj and roaming. It was 4 in the afternoon and she had just woke up. No makeup and no real effort to look good. She seemed kind of sleepy and said she had been awake until 10 that morning. Her ad says 420 friendly--not sure if she was just tired or on other, eh, meds. But she got going and took direction well. She wasn't a jackhammer--she was more of a lover (cheesy, yes, but true.). She wasn't as big as I expected, but she was definitely a smaller bbw. Quiet, friendly, not the best teeth, and her bottom was not fresh at all (I avoided). Cimws. 8.

    I would possibly repeat but would definitely negotiate. And request showered and a car ride.

  14. #2072

    Nichole

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...rself/15004845

    I'm new here and this is my first review. If you like curvy girls (as I do) you will probably enjoy this one. She is definitely 21 or close, very friendly / polite, articulate. Setup was very easy. A few texts and then a phone call when close. No waiting or messing around. I originally asked for a car date to test the waters but when she seemed cool I went into her in-call, which was her own apartment. The place was a total mess but did not smell of smoke. Within her bedroom it was also very cluttered but not as trashed as the living room. Also obvious signs of a live-in boyfriend (I asked and she confirmed). We did a quick hug / pat down and before I left a gift on her dresser I confirmed she'd be agreeable. I mostly like bbj and roaming and all was good. She was very sweet, freshly showered / clean (this was at noon) and took directions well. I didn't inquire about other menu stuff but fairly confident anything is on the table. Pictures are accurate / current--she even dressed up nice. Her bottom fucking rocks if you like big, young butts. And I did some exploring and her ass felt and smelled great. But she's by no means a spinner, and although I don't consider her a bbw some of you may. Very friendly, un-rushed, and ended cimws. . 8.

    I will definitely repeat.

  15. #2071

    Attitude

    Sometimes I fail to pay attention to the signal the provider is giving me of the quality of experience I should expect to have with her. I texted Kylie asking, "What's your name?

    Me: hi, welcome to madison! What's your name? Do you have incall?

    Her: Whats my name its the first thing you see.

    I was looking for it in the text of the ad but it was staring me right in the face--it was embedded in each image. She responded as such. Yes, it was a dumb question, but not one that's hard to answer. I can imagine she's understandably impatient--she probably gets more calls than visits. So there's a lot of noise for her to wade through.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...me-if/15013436

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape