Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,016 to 33,030 of 61441
-
03-11-16 06:53 #28426Senior Member

Posts: 378Blond
I want that blond chick. Who can help me out with some digits?
Originally Posted by Plazmatixus
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-16 06:18 #28425Regular Member

Posts: 2Can I get some of these numbers.
Originally Posted by Plazmatixus
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-16 04:14 #28424Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Nichole of Brooklyn
Trying to catch back up with her. Anyone got intel on her?
Originally Posted by Hovito
[View Original Post]
raBBit
-
03-11-16 01:01 #28423Senior Member

Posts: 168Dundalk girls
Which girls are these what's there facebook or number.
Originally Posted by Plazmatixus
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-16 00:42 #28422Senior Member

Posts: 228Pic 1
Picture number 1 is Nichole of Brooklyn. I just hit that about 3 weeks ago.
Originally Posted by Plazmatixus
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-16 00:32 #28421Senior Member

Posts: 579Amanda has a nice camel toe. Looks like I need to ride through Dundalk again. That is the best I have seen Vic's cooch look in a long time. I swore her off after the last time I saw her, not for anything she did, it just seemed like the shine wore off the penny for me. Your photos have me reconsidering that decision.
Originally Posted by Plazmatixus
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-16 20:44 #28420Regular Member

Posts: 141Easy
Haha. Sounds like they could have been twins. A old, wise monger once told me. You cannot change hoes into housewives. Peace!
Originally Posted by AceKing88
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-16 19:31 #28419Senior Member

Posts: 407Nikki
You are right bro. Got off from work alittle early today. So I figure I would ride thru and see who was out. Saw nikki on the corner of Pulaski. Made the scoop. Went to the spot and she went to work. BBBJ. Awesome. Is the only way to describe it. I think that should be her nickname (plunger). Scoop up danelle the other day. She was ok. No rush great skills. BBBJ. Would like to get the two together. Hmmm.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
Be safe fellas.
-
03-10-16 17:57 #28418Regular Member

Posts: 13Well, not like we can actually afford it, but we do all we can to help. I'm damn sure not her sugar daddy like a lot of them on herethink. More like a splenda daddy. She's between jobs and really trying. I work 5 days a week. And her mother works 5 days a week. But we survive and are happy.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-16 17:14 #28417Senior Member

Posts: 36Dundalk Hoe's
Here are some non Facebook pics. Let's see if you can identify these LOL.
-
03-10-16 16:57 #28416Regular Member

Posts: 141Thanks'
Appreciate the heads up. She did mention her husband but I was preoccupied LOL!
Originally Posted by AceKing88
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-16 16:39 #28415Senior Member

Posts: 36Dundalk Hoe's
Yes, they are ho's they are supposed to be known. Did you know Nichole. The one that died end of last summer?
Originally Posted by BearPolock
[View Original Post]
BTW, Jordon can be real moody. Same goes for Jen.
-
03-10-16 16:15 #28414Senior Member

Posts: 502Quattro
Started out in West Baltimore saw Conley CBJ cps all positions, saw Michelle BBJ cps all positions, Eastside passing thru dundalk ran into BSW Meka who double with pretty Ashley multiple BBJ cps all positions photo finish my nuts are drained I'm good for a while as always be safe.
-
03-10-16 14:18 #28413Senior Member

Posts: 32Heaven
See and the rules are what keeps me away from trying FS with her. If the kitty is just okay then I'll probably just pass. Oh well. I'll wait for the next who is as attractive.
Originally Posted by YellaPerch
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-16 13:26 #28412

Posts: 540Easier said than done. He monitors phone activity and scoops.
Originally Posted by AceKing88
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





