Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 39,526 to 39,540 of 59509
-
03-07-16 13:12 #19984Senior Member

Posts: 351Weird. They have a BP post up today: http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs...e-spa/36841546.
Originally Posted by BDaddy17
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-16 10:02 #19983Senior Member

Posts: 90This one? http://georgia.backpage.com/BodyRubs...t-you/32878501.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-16 09:02 #19982Banned Member

Posts: 13634Well, there goes the fuckin' neighborhood!
Originally Posted by BDaddy17
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-16 07:46 #19981Senior Member

Posts: 144Sunshine CLOSED
Just drove by Sunshine on Hwy 20 in Cumming, sign is gone and no sign of life.
-
03-07-16 05:26 #19980Banned Member

Posts: 13634Well Ted, looks like you finally learned your lesson. Gold survives due to stupid businessmen from out of town. Those girls have the shittiest attitudes and service, as well as demanding the highest prices in Atlanta.
Originally Posted by Ted1340
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-16 20:49 #19979Regular Member

Posts: 15Gold Spa
I've visited Gold Spa 25-30 times in the last 20 years or so, though for the last 3 or 4 years I have strictly been sampling BP girls. Always had a good time at Gold. As many as 5 or 6 young, tan bikini-clad cuties to choose from, ts and massage, open 24 hours. Decided to return for old times sake. Drew a pretty Korean with ugly bolt-ons. Offered her the standard $60 fee for one hour and was told that would give me only 30 minutes. Then she spent several minutes arguing with me over the $200 tip I offered her for full service. When I can get FS for as little as $40 from some BP girls? Tired of her amateur theatrics I asked for the $60 back so I could leave. Suddenly she decided that $200 was enough dough and proceeded to give me a 3 minute CBJ followed by another 3 minutes of lousy cowgirl action. No ts, no massage. WTF! I put her in standing mish and pounded hard until I finished. She then offered a ts assuming that I would decline. I accepted, and received a 5 minute ts with her fully clothed. And no massage? Out in less than 30 minutes, I will never return to Gold again.
-
03-06-16 17:31 #19978Banned Member

Posts: 333Korean AMP.
Originally Posted by SirPit
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-16 14:15 #19977Banned Member

Posts: 2410She won't give in much if she does at all, she has no problem refusing a counter offer. FYI.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-16 12:39 #19976Senior Member

Posts: 4061When I saw Tina, she gave me a 5 min rub and went right to the handy (of course after negotiating). I paid 100 total: 40 entry 60 handy. It wasn't nude but she let me roam her body (only OTC though). It was a Friday night when I saw her. She was very busy and I waited almost 45 min just for her to see me. I think someone on here said the best time to see her is Tuesday afternoon. I'm wanting to see her and get a nude handy just to see what all the talk is about. However I will leave wallet in car and big head will be outthinking little head.
Originally Posted by InchLong
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-16 11:25 #19975Senior Member

Posts: 343Hawaii
Still no sign of life at Hawaii.):
Originally Posted by ErikShawn
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-16 10:33 #19974Senior Member

Posts: 58Health in cumming
They still open with the new crackdown? I have wanted to go back since I last visited on superbowl Sunday.
-
03-06-16 09:24 #19973Regular Member

Posts: 1Sorry to be that stupid
What means KAMP? I am from Germany so I don't know this expression, I have never heard it!
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Thanks for your help.
-
03-06-16 09:24 #19972Senior Member

Posts: 611Sunset on 141, Elite in downtown Cumming, or Health on Highway 20.
Originally Posted by ErikShawn
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-16 20:46 #19971Senior Member

Posts: 236Recommendation
What's the best recommendation for Forsyth Co. In its current state?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-16 19:32 #19970Senior Member

Posts: 104Typical
There is varying opinion on this board regarding Tina.
Originally Posted by Mumba69
[View Original Post]
Your experience is typical with my several visits. Each time Tina led me to the room only to bring in an older lady. Tina does eventually come in for the finish but part of the build up, to me, is the lead up with the girl but the old lady kills it. I do not visit there anymore. It is much overrated IMO.
Duncs.












Reply With Quote




