Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 39,526 to 39,540 of 60954
-
03-07-16 14:49 #21429Senior Member

Posts: 351Interesting
New site. Domain registered 2016-02-22: http://notforsaleinforsyth.com.
The apparent thinking on that site (and related ones. See links) is that in virtually every case, KAMP girls are there against their will. Which is why it's been made into such an urgent LE matter.
Which I find interesting: the few KAMP trips I made a while back (haven't been KAMPing in some time now) I had a few pretty at-length conversations with the girls, one in particular (I'm pretty outgoing and chatty during a massage). All of them were pretty candid about how the money was waaay too good to just up and walk away from, and all of them made it sound like their continued involvement was enthusiastically voluntary for that reason. The one girl said that her KAMP work was even financing an on-line degree. She spoke pretty fantastic English and had an extremely good grasp on the higher-level economics governing KAMP-land, including how and why it made sense for girls to shuttle around (mainly that "newness" allows them to charge more since customers tend to want to barter down prices once a "hey I know you" relationship gets established). Very insightful conversation, esp the part about the customer-facing price structures.
Of course, you could speculate that all of this was just what Their Handlers had told them to say. But I have a hard time believing in conspiracies: people are too selfish and terrible at keeping secrets, even with a fear factor involved. Esp if a girl could speak good English it seems virtually impossible to keep them locked up against their will while still allowing them unsupervised time with random outsiders.
Finally: sites like this are closely monitored by LE and their civvie cohorts. Not exactly a newsflash, but still worth keeping in mind when authoring content.
-
03-07-16 14:12 #21428Senior Member

Posts: 82Yes still open went today.
Originally Posted by CanesRule56
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-16 13:57 #21427Senior Member

Posts: 82Health massage cumming
Went today seen Susan good massage good finish 60/40 1 hr.
-
03-07-16 13:12 #21426Senior Member

Posts: 351Weird. They have a BP post up today: http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs...e-spa/36841546.
Originally Posted by BDaddy17
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-16 10:02 #21425Senior Member

Posts: 90This one? http://georgia.backpage.com/BodyRubs...t-you/32878501.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-16 09:02 #21424Banned Member

Posts: 13634Well, there goes the fuckin' neighborhood!
Originally Posted by BDaddy17
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-16 07:46 #21423Senior Member

Posts: 144Sunshine CLOSED
Just drove by Sunshine on Hwy 20 in Cumming, sign is gone and no sign of life.
-
03-07-16 05:26 #21422Banned Member

Posts: 13634Well Ted, looks like you finally learned your lesson. Gold survives due to stupid businessmen from out of town. Those girls have the shittiest attitudes and service, as well as demanding the highest prices in Atlanta.
Originally Posted by Ted1340
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-16 20:49 #21421Regular Member

Posts: 15Gold Spa
I've visited Gold Spa 25-30 times in the last 20 years or so, though for the last 3 or 4 years I have strictly been sampling BP girls. Always had a good time at Gold. As many as 5 or 6 young, tan bikini-clad cuties to choose from, ts and massage, open 24 hours. Decided to return for old times sake. Drew a pretty Korean with ugly bolt-ons. Offered her the standard $60 fee for one hour and was told that would give me only 30 minutes. Then she spent several minutes arguing with me over the $200 tip I offered her for full service. When I can get FS for as little as $40 from some BP girls? Tired of her amateur theatrics I asked for the $60 back so I could leave. Suddenly she decided that $200 was enough dough and proceeded to give me a 3 minute CBJ followed by another 3 minutes of lousy cowgirl action. No ts, no massage. WTF! I put her in standing mish and pounded hard until I finished. She then offered a ts assuming that I would decline. I accepted, and received a 5 minute ts with her fully clothed. And no massage? Out in less than 30 minutes, I will never return to Gold again.
-
03-06-16 17:31 #21420Banned Member

Posts: 333Korean AMP.
Originally Posted by SirPit
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-16 14:15 #21419Banned Member

Posts: 2410She won't give in much if she does at all, she has no problem refusing a counter offer. FYI.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-16 12:39 #21418Senior Member

Posts: 4061When I saw Tina, she gave me a 5 min rub and went right to the handy (of course after negotiating). I paid 100 total: 40 entry 60 handy. It wasn't nude but she let me roam her body (only OTC though). It was a Friday night when I saw her. She was very busy and I waited almost 45 min just for her to see me. I think someone on here said the best time to see her is Tuesday afternoon. I'm wanting to see her and get a nude handy just to see what all the talk is about. However I will leave wallet in car and big head will be outthinking little head.
Originally Posted by InchLong
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-16 11:25 #21417Senior Member

Posts: 343Hawaii
Still no sign of life at Hawaii.):
Originally Posted by ErikShawn
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-16 10:33 #21416Senior Member

Posts: 58Health in cumming
They still open with the new crackdown? I have wanted to go back since I last visited on superbowl Sunday.
-
03-06-16 09:24 #21415Regular Member

Posts: 1Sorry to be that stupid
What means KAMP? I am from Germany so I don't know this expression, I have never heard it!
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Thanks for your help.










Reply With Quote





