Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,091 to 33,105 of 61438
-
03-05-16 18:44 #28348Banned Member

Posts: 1312Nope
Haven't seen Bridgeton around have a number for her don't know if it works.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-16 17:49 #28347Senior Member

Posts: 2344Out now
Was at the light on Washington Blvd and Monroe, and saw who I think was the young attractive WSW that said she was from Delaware. She seems to be walking around Washington and up Monroe.
Somebody picked her up walking up Monroe heading towards Wilkins. I forgot about the detour, so I had to double back and go up Monroe. She was gone by the time I drove by. She gave me the look earlier, while I was at the light, but there's no way I am going to do a pickup on that road, in the area she strolls.
-
03-05-16 15:52 #28346Senior Member

Posts: 109Currently staying at motel6 on nursery rd.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]
Enjoy.
-
03-05-16 15:03 #28345Senior Member

Posts: 38Amber / Anna
She's been at a motel 6 in Linthicum off of nursery rd.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-16 10:06 #28344Senior Member

Posts: 579EXACTLY, There are prior photos that look good and others that look pretty bad. Everyone has a good side and a bad side and the profile photos of Heaven were not her good side. So if a newbie failed to RTFF and then asks, 'is that a dude' is not off the wall. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-16 08:41 #28343Senior Member

Posts: 657Pretty girl, but life on the streets of Baltimore takes a toll, She will go from Heaven to Hell in a few short years living that life. Needs a decent sugar daddy and some guidance.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-16 05:14 #28342Senior Member

Posts: 1788Heaven
These are the pictures I took of Heaven just a few months ago in November when she first arrived in Baltimore. She reminded me of Brittney Spears at the time. I've seen her walking since then but I haven't stopped for her. But she has gone a little downhill since arriving here due to the life that she's leading. It's a shame because she is a pretty girl and only twenty two years old. I heard she got jumped and beaten by some girls a couple of times in the past week or so and that she's homeless now too.
-
03-04-16 21:57 #28341Senior Member

Posts: 812Heaven
Yes, this was taken just a year ago. How things change so quickly.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-16 21:18 #28340Senior Member

Posts: 1370Dawn
Your talking about the tall lanky part Indian Dawn right?
Originally Posted by EasyLuvr
[View Original Post]
By the way has anybody seen the "Flying Nun" Bridgette?
-
03-04-16 19:01 #28339Senior Member

Posts: 345Heaven -
Wow. Her teeth are yellow / brown!
Originally Posted by ChordMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-16 18:56 #28338Senior Member

Posts: 2344Nice picture of her
Guess she was looking better back then.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-16 14:00 #28337Senior Member

Posts: 87Love trashy women
I still love those trashy women who provide in abandoned buildings.
MP me if yu want.
Thanks.
Be safe!Last edited by Ferrailleur; 03-04-16 at 14:03. Reason: cannot post a pic?????
-
03-04-16 11:13 #28336Senior Member

Posts: 812Heaven's no dude
See my response to post above this one.
Originally Posted by ChordMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-16 11:12 #28335Senior Member

Posts: 812Heaven was gorgeous
You have not searched carefully enough, a year ago when she was still down in Tampa, she was gorgeous, this is of course before her face tattoo and coming to Baltimore and doing all the meds she does and letting herself slide, see http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...725&viewfull=1, or check out Tortellini's post #8362 on 1/29/15 in Tampa section.
Originally Posted by OskarM
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-16 10:49 #28334Senior Member

Posts: 201Heaven
Really? No she's not a dude lls, where have you been you must not be keeping up with the forum yes she was looking a little ruff that day but she's all woman.
Originally Posted by Plazmatixus
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





