Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 680 of 869 FirstFirst ... 180 580 630 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 730 780 ... LastLast
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 13025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2840
    Senior Member


    Posts: 570
    Quote Originally Posted by Leche  [View Original Post]
    Chan Dara waitresses are hot! Not a good place to bring a GF. Too distracting.

    So now you're horny, and Thai is on the menu.

    For a decent HE with cute Thai girls, Bella Bellissima, Spa di Beverly, Thai Hi.

    For an amazing legit, go to Let's Relax on highland / wilsh.

    For FS you need to go to the SFV for Yayee, or better Micha in Pasadena.
    Had dinner last night at Chan Dara so went to try Thai Hi, they wer booked so I go around the corner to Spa Di Beverly. Thai dudes in front ask me what I wanted, so I tell them but I start thinking about the ladyboy thing, I tell them again I want a female.

    So go to my room and they send in this girl that's cute when it's dark and I'm not wearing my glasses. So I ask if she's a girl, she says yes and tell her I want to see for my self. Pulls up shirt to show some nice see cups, so I say guys get implants too, so she pulls down her pants to show me her Bush and says "see no peepee" I laugh and the massage begins. Crappy massage with lots of oil, on flip she goes right to work on my friend. I raise shirt and play with the twins, rubbed V from outside to "double check" then I try to go inside but was denied. Oh well at least I didn't feel a dick tucked in there!! Popped, got dressed, walk to front, tipped. 4, she asked for more. I said all I have and walked out to liquor store and bought lotto tickets and drink. Would not repeat, place is too busy and smelly, plus hearing all the Thai gay dudes walking around is not very relaxing.

  2. #2839
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion1938  [View Original Post]
    Zen tends to be reliably consistent but in this game it depends on the girl's perception of you as an unknown. You have to give the signals to receive.

    Be safe.
    Thanks to all for your assistance. I believe I have a plan. You guys rock. If any of you visit Chicago, I am happy to help share whatever information I can.

    Will report back.

  3. #2838

    Hx

    Quote Originally Posted by Suerte8  [View Original Post]
    They are both Humaniplex girls.
    SFV for Yayee, or better Micha in Pasadena.

  4. #2837
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie23  [View Original Post]
    I don't monger in that area much, but when I did, Zen was a go-to place in the South Bay. Closer to LAX were a couple spots in Gardena. If you detour to Santa Monica, I recommend A-One. Generally $ is the standard tip for FS, plus or minus based on the usual. PM for more detail on West side LA.

    I recommend you check out the Inglewood/South Bay forum for more up to date info about the area you're visiting, Also San Fernando Valley forum.
    Zen tends to be reliably consistent but in this game it depends on the girl's perception of you as an unknown. You have to give the signals to receive.

    Be safe.

  5. #2836
    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]
    I thought of a better way to make this request. I do not like being 'that guy' who comes asking for something and has little of value to offer in return. SO, in the name of being a good citizen, I'd like to be pointed towards two places:

    1) a decent AMP near LAX, SFV, and / or Paramount where FS is a sure thing on the first visit, AND.

    2) a place where I can TOFTT, that perhaps someone has some curiosity about, and write a review so I have something to contribute to the geographical intelligence.

    Again, I still intend to do my research, AND if anyone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction I'd be grateful.

    Best of luck out there!
    I don't monger in that area much, but when I did, Zen was a go-to place in the South Bay. Closer to LAX were a couple spots in Gardena. If you detour to Santa Monica, I recommend A-One. Generally $ is the standard tip for FS, plus or minus based on the usual. PM for more detail on West side LA.

    I recommend you check out the Inglewood/South Bay forum for more up to date info about the area you're visiting, Also San Fernando Valley forum.

  6. #2835

    Re: coming to town

    Rubmaps is a good place to start. P.S. I'm not familar with your area.

  7. #2834

    A better request

    I thought of a better way to make this request. I do not like being 'that guy' who comes asking for something and has little of value to offer in return. SO, in the name of being a good citizen, I'd like to be pointed towards two places:

    1) a decent AMP near LAX, SFV, and / or Paramount where FS is a sure thing on the first visit, AND.

    2) a place where I can TOFTT, that perhaps someone has some curiosity about, and write a review so I have something to contribute to the geographical intelligence.

    Again, I still intend to do my research, AND if anyone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction I'd be grateful.

    Best of luck out there!

    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]
    I plan to RTFF more deeply later on, and was also hoping that some gentlemen might be willing to share some information with me regarding AMPs that offer FS. I'll be near LAX, in SFV, and in Paramount during my visit.

    I would like to know what the going rate is for FS, and if it's typically available on first visit, since I'm coming from Chicago.

    Happy and eager to share information on the Chicago scene, or Houston, thanks in advance for any help offered, and yes I will RTFF and do my research prior to trip.

  8. #2833

    Visiting.

    I plan to RTFF more deeply later on, and was also hoping that some gentlemen might be willing to share some information with me regarding AMPs that offer FS. I'll be near LAX, in SFV, and in Paramount during my visit.

    I would like to know what the going rate is for FS, and if it's typically available on first visit, since I'm coming from Chicago.

    Happy and eager to share information on the Chicago scene, or Houston, thanks in advance for any help offered, and yes I will RTFF and do my research prior to trip.

  9. #2832

    Reference FS

    They are both Humaniplex girls.

  10. #2831
    Quote Originally Posted by Leche  [View Original Post]
    Chan Dara waitresses are hot! Not a good place to bring a GF. Too distracting.

    So now you're horny, and Thai is on the menu.

    For a decent HE with cute Thai girls, Bella Bellissima, Spa di Beverly, Thai Hi.

    For an amazing legit, go to Let's Relax on highland / wilsh.

    For FS you need to go to the SFV for Yayee, or better Micha in Pasadena.
    Micha in Pasadena requires references, and has bolt ons if that's a deal breaker for any of you. I'd prefer all natural, but once again that's just my preference. I'd rather stick to the Thai menu from CV (references required though), Thai Satay was delicious this past weekend.

  11. #2830
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by Leche  [View Original Post]
    Chan Dara waitresses are hot! Not a good place to bring a GF. Too distracting.

    So now you're horny, and Thai is on the menu.

    For a decent HE with cute Thai girls, Bella Bellissima, Spa di Beverly, Thai Hi.

    For an amazing legit, go to Let's Relax on highland / wilsh.

    For FS you need to go to the SFV for Yayee, or better Micha in Pasadena.
    Thanks! You are the man.

    I was about to jump in today but went to a regular instead. She actually gave an incredibly good handy for my dandy.

    I was scared to go because I didn't want to waste money and leave disappointed. I have used the Thai places a lot, but I always go with a girlfriend who is in the next room and I could never be so ballsy. Plus, I didn't want to appear as a pervert fondling a poor innocent Thai girl.

    Maybe I'll give it a try tomorrow and will report back.

    Thanks Mr. Leche.

  12. #2829
    Quote Originally Posted by CougarLuv3  [View Original Post]
    Jenny just sucked my dick so great. BBBJCIM.

    She looked me in the eyes the entire time, I'll definitely repeat.
    What city?

  13. #2828
    Quote Originally Posted by Leche  [View Original Post]
    Chan Dara waitresses are hot! Not a good place to bring a GF. Too distracting.

    So now you're horny, and Thai is on the menu.

    For a decent HE with cute Thai girls, Bella Bellissima, Spa di Beverly, Thai Hi.

    For an amazing legit, go to Let's Relax on highland / wilsh.

    For FS you need to go to the SFV for Yayee, or better Micha in Pasadena.
    I had no luck searching, either.

  14. #2827

    Temple of Bliss Update

    Any updates on Temple of Bliss lately? Any girls there worth the big $$$ and what do you get for the money?

    Thanks.

    Hollywood Doc.

  15. #2826
    So where is Yayee In sfv? I couldn't find anything on BP etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Leche  [View Original Post]
    Chan Dara waitresses are hot! Not a good place to bring a GF. Too distracting.

    So now you're horny, and Thai is on the menu.

    For a decent HE with cute Thai girls, Bella Bellissima, Spa di Beverly, Thai Hi.

    For an amazing legit, go to Let's Relax on highland / wilsh.

    For FS you need to go to the SFV for Yayee, or better Micha in Pasadena.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape