Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #614

    Let it come to you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nifer/14574824

    I did a meet and greet with this girl on Friday and we set up a date for late afternoon on Monday. I knew she had a bad memory since she forgot about our meeting and I had to waste an hour meeting with her. So on Monday morning I text her and remind her about our meeting later that day. She said she remembered and she would be ready. About 2 hours before our date I texted her, just in case she forgot. No response. I texted her several times right up until the time we were supposed to meet and never got any responses. So I guess I'm still unable to actually get someone to see me. Two hours later she texts me and said she had a cold and was really sick. Whatever! On Tuesday I text her to see how she was doing and she said better and I should come see her. I told her I had no interest in seeing her when she wasn't 100 percent and I didn't want to get sick either. She said she was already 100 percent and I shouldn't worry about it. Wow! She bounces back really fast. She says she is moving on Thursday so if I wanted to see her if needed to do it before then. I'm passing because of timing. I would recommend her though. She is pretty petite with a banging body. Seems to have a nice personally also. Not the prettiest girl around but nice looking.

    After she stood me up I set up a date with lacey and of course she stood me up again!
    Dude, she was not sick the first time. She probably made it up because she did not want to see you at that time for whatever reason. You should have gone over and got that pussy. Avoid the meet and greet. The first time you see her you should be getting the pussy. She wants the $ and you want the pussy. She is too young to have dementia. Now next time go get that pussy!

  2. #613

    Jennifer

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nifer/14574824

    I did a meet and greet with this girl on Friday and we set up a date for late afternoon on Monday. I knew she had a bad memory since she forgot about our meeting and I had to waste an hour meeting with her. So on Monday morning I text her and remind her about our meeting later that day. She said she remembered and she would be ready. About 2 hours before our date I texted her, just in case she forgot. No response. I texted her several times right up until the time we were supposed to meet and never got any responses. So I guess I'm still unable to actually get someone to see me. Two hours later she texts me and said she had a cold and was really sick. Whatever! On Tuesday I text her to see how she was doing and she said better and I should come see her. I told her I had no interest in seeing her when she wasn't 100 percent and I didn't want to get sick either. She said she was already 100 percent and I shouldn't worry about it. Wow! She bounces back really fast. She says she is moving on Thursday so if I wanted to see her if needed to do it before then. I'm passing because of timing. I would recommend her though. She is pretty petite with a banging body. Seems to have a nice personally also. Not the prettiest girl around but nice looking.

    After she stood me up I set up a date with lacey and of course she stood me up again!

  3. #612

    Tattoo

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-treat/9785217

    So this is Summer / Lacey in the video? I don't believe I've ever saw her face in her ads before.
    There's a tattoo on the right hip in the video. Hard to tell in the pics if there's a tattoo to confirm. Either way, girl in pic or video seems like a winner. Good luck.

  4. #611

    Listen Listen

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Don't take a girl to your house, ever! Way too many things that can go wrong. Get a room at a cheap no-tell and you will have complete security and control of the situation.
    Good advice.

    So get a cheap room and go get that pussy.

  5. #610
    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    The way my luck is going the last two weeks, she'll probably run the other way. I don't usually do outcalls because I don't really like bringing these girls to my house plus it takes a lot more planning to get house all to myself, plus I live out of town, although I already asked Nia and Melissa if they would come and they agreed without any extra charge.
    Don't take a girl to your house, ever! Way too many things that can go wrong. Get a room at a cheap no-tell and you will have complete security and control of the situation.

  6. #609
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    Now go get that pussy!
    The way my luck is going the last two weeks, she'll probably run the other way. I don't usually do outcalls because I don't really like bringing these girls to my house plus it takes a lot more planning to get house all to myself, plus I live out of town, although I already asked Nia and Melissa if they would come and they agreed without any extra charge.

  7. #608

    Looks good

    Quote Originally Posted by Oeste13  [View Original Post]
    First ad is for Melissa, who has one review on The othEr Review board (7/7). I don't know anything about the second ad.
    Now go get that pussy!

  8. #607

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    Since I am having such a hard time getting any girls to let me come to them, I am considering having someone to come to me. Not my thing, but I'm getting a little desperate! These are the 2 girls on my list. Anyone have any information on them.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-now/14421945

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...w-nia/13989816
    First ad is for Melissa, who has one review on The othEr Review board (7/7). I don't know anything about the second ad.

  9. #606
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    I would like to see Nia as well but I don't do outcalls. She looks cute as hell to me. So if anyone has some info floating around please share.
    Haven't seen her yet, but she did admit that the pictures are not her, but she is cuter than the pictures. I've never heard that before, have you?

  10. #605
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    I confess I've not seen her only read the glowing reviews regarding her. There have only been a few, still good just not glowing and I believe its the no kissing and CBJ at issue.
    I agree. I've talked to her and she sounds really sweet, and her pictures are awesome, but has a very restricted menu I think. If all you want to do is get your nut off, she is probably perfect, although a little pricey considering the menu!

  11. #604
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-treat/9785217

    So this is Summer / Lacey in the video? I don't believe I've ever saw her face in her ads before.
    Kinda hard to see, but I think it is. She is a freckley tiny little blonde. Pretty cute with a tight little body.

  12. #603
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-treat/9785217

    So this is Summer / Lacey in the video? I don't believe I've ever saw her face in her ads before.

  13. #602
    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she is not GFE. Is that right?
    I confess I've not seen her only read the glowing reviews regarding her. There have only been a few, still good just not glowing and I believe its the no kissing and CBJ at issue.

  14. #601
    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    Since I am having such a hard time getting any girls to let me come to them, I am considering having someone to come to me. Not my thing, but I'm getting a little desperate! These are the 2 girls on my list. Anyone have any information on them.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-now/14421945

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...w-nia/13989816
    I would like to see Nia as well but I don't do outcalls. She looks cute as hell to me. So if anyone has some info floating around please share.

  15. #600
    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    You are right, but when she says we are going to meet and doesn't reply, my instincts tell me to keep trying because we had a plan. Besides, her phone should be silenced while she is with a client! Amanda is also a lot like Thea. It's almost like she can see you and waits until you give up and then she replies. So you turn around to do the same thing all over again. I did this with Amanda 3 times before leaving. Funniest part was what it was the same night that Stallionman posted that he saw her. He was probably deep inside of Amanda while I was sitting in the parking lot getting frustrated!
    I agree 100% but you have to think like awh0 re. When she is done with you she has money in hand and doesn't want to be bothered about making more, because she has some. Now when the money she has is gone then she needs more and will pay attention to calls. But she make a couple appointments but only does first come first serve. Then she has money again and the cycle starts over

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape