Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 681 of 870 FirstFirst ... 181 581 631 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 731 781 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,215 of 13036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2836
    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]
    I thought of a better way to make this request. I do not like being 'that guy' who comes asking for something and has little of value to offer in return. SO, in the name of being a good citizen, I'd like to be pointed towards two places:

    1) a decent AMP near LAX, SFV, and / or Paramount where FS is a sure thing on the first visit, AND.

    2) a place where I can TOFTT, that perhaps someone has some curiosity about, and write a review so I have something to contribute to the geographical intelligence.

    Again, I still intend to do my research, AND if anyone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction I'd be grateful.

    Best of luck out there!
    I don't monger in that area much, but when I did, Zen was a go-to place in the South Bay. Closer to LAX were a couple spots in Gardena. If you detour to Santa Monica, I recommend A-One. Generally $ is the standard tip for FS, plus or minus based on the usual. PM for more detail on West side LA.

    I recommend you check out the Inglewood/South Bay forum for more up to date info about the area you're visiting, Also San Fernando Valley forum.

  2. #2835

    Re: coming to town

    Rubmaps is a good place to start. P.S. I'm not familar with your area.

  3. #2834

    A better request

    I thought of a better way to make this request. I do not like being 'that guy' who comes asking for something and has little of value to offer in return. SO, in the name of being a good citizen, I'd like to be pointed towards two places:

    1) a decent AMP near LAX, SFV, and / or Paramount where FS is a sure thing on the first visit, AND.

    2) a place where I can TOFTT, that perhaps someone has some curiosity about, and write a review so I have something to contribute to the geographical intelligence.

    Again, I still intend to do my research, AND if anyone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction I'd be grateful.

    Best of luck out there!

    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]
    I plan to RTFF more deeply later on, and was also hoping that some gentlemen might be willing to share some information with me regarding AMPs that offer FS. I'll be near LAX, in SFV, and in Paramount during my visit.

    I would like to know what the going rate is for FS, and if it's typically available on first visit, since I'm coming from Chicago.

    Happy and eager to share information on the Chicago scene, or Houston, thanks in advance for any help offered, and yes I will RTFF and do my research prior to trip.

  4. #2833

    Visiting.

    I plan to RTFF more deeply later on, and was also hoping that some gentlemen might be willing to share some information with me regarding AMPs that offer FS. I'll be near LAX, in SFV, and in Paramount during my visit.

    I would like to know what the going rate is for FS, and if it's typically available on first visit, since I'm coming from Chicago.

    Happy and eager to share information on the Chicago scene, or Houston, thanks in advance for any help offered, and yes I will RTFF and do my research prior to trip.

  5. #2832

    Reference FS

    They are both Humaniplex girls.

  6. #2831
    Quote Originally Posted by Leche  [View Original Post]
    Chan Dara waitresses are hot! Not a good place to bring a GF. Too distracting.

    So now you're horny, and Thai is on the menu.

    For a decent HE with cute Thai girls, Bella Bellissima, Spa di Beverly, Thai Hi.

    For an amazing legit, go to Let's Relax on highland / wilsh.

    For FS you need to go to the SFV for Yayee, or better Micha in Pasadena.
    Micha in Pasadena requires references, and has bolt ons if that's a deal breaker for any of you. I'd prefer all natural, but once again that's just my preference. I'd rather stick to the Thai menu from CV (references required though), Thai Satay was delicious this past weekend.

  7. #2830
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by Leche  [View Original Post]
    Chan Dara waitresses are hot! Not a good place to bring a GF. Too distracting.

    So now you're horny, and Thai is on the menu.

    For a decent HE with cute Thai girls, Bella Bellissima, Spa di Beverly, Thai Hi.

    For an amazing legit, go to Let's Relax on highland / wilsh.

    For FS you need to go to the SFV for Yayee, or better Micha in Pasadena.
    Thanks! You are the man.

    I was about to jump in today but went to a regular instead. She actually gave an incredibly good handy for my dandy.

    I was scared to go because I didn't want to waste money and leave disappointed. I have used the Thai places a lot, but I always go with a girlfriend who is in the next room and I could never be so ballsy. Plus, I didn't want to appear as a pervert fondling a poor innocent Thai girl.

    Maybe I'll give it a try tomorrow and will report back.

    Thanks Mr. Leche.

  8. #2829
    Quote Originally Posted by CougarLuv3  [View Original Post]
    Jenny just sucked my dick so great. BBBJCIM.

    She looked me in the eyes the entire time, I'll definitely repeat.
    What city?

  9. #2828
    Quote Originally Posted by Leche  [View Original Post]
    Chan Dara waitresses are hot! Not a good place to bring a GF. Too distracting.

    So now you're horny, and Thai is on the menu.

    For a decent HE with cute Thai girls, Bella Bellissima, Spa di Beverly, Thai Hi.

    For an amazing legit, go to Let's Relax on highland / wilsh.

    For FS you need to go to the SFV for Yayee, or better Micha in Pasadena.
    I had no luck searching, either.

  10. #2827

    Temple of Bliss Update

    Any updates on Temple of Bliss lately? Any girls there worth the big $$$ and what do you get for the money?

    Thanks.

    Hollywood Doc.

  11. #2826
    So where is Yayee In sfv? I couldn't find anything on BP etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Leche  [View Original Post]
    Chan Dara waitresses are hot! Not a good place to bring a GF. Too distracting.

    So now you're horny, and Thai is on the menu.

    For a decent HE with cute Thai girls, Bella Bellissima, Spa di Beverly, Thai Hi.

    For an amazing legit, go to Let's Relax on highland / wilsh.

    For FS you need to go to the SFV for Yayee, or better Micha in Pasadena.

  12. #2825
    Senior Member


    Posts: 359

    Thai cuties

    Chan Dara waitresses are hot! Not a good place to bring a GF. Too distracting.

    So now you're horny, and Thai is on the menu.

    For a decent HE with cute Thai girls, Bella Bellissima, Spa di Beverly, Thai Hi.

    For an amazing legit, go to Let's Relax on highland / wilsh.

    For FS you need to go to the SFV for Yayee, or better Micha in Pasadena.

    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    I was eating at Chan Dara recently and noticed that they have some cute young waitresses and bartendresses. They can't wait tables worth a hoot but they sorta looked cute. Afterward called up my Thai connection but maybe she hasn't returned from the homeland.

    Anyone have a recommendation for a Thai masseuse in Thai Town or Mid-City? FS would be best but I'll take some lovin tugging if she is petite and cute and at least shows off the goodies.

    Vietnamese young petite boom boom would be equally fine.

    Does anyone know if Rose Vip is still around Korea Town?

  13. #2824
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Hmmm, I want some lovin tuggin.

    I was eating at Chan Dara recently and noticed that they have some cute young waitresses and bartendresses. They can't wait tables worth a hoot but they sorta looked cute. Afterward called up my Thai connection but maybe she hasn't returned from the homeland.

    Anyone have a recommendation for a Thai masseuse in Thai Town or Mid-City? FS would be best but I'll take some lovin tugging if she is petite and cute and at least shows off the goodies.

    Vietnamese young petite boom boom would be equally fine.

    Does anyone know if Rose Vip is still around Korea Town?

  14. #2823

    West Therapy-Jenny!!

    Jenny just sucked my dick so great. BBBJCIM.

    She looked me in the eyes the entire time, I'll definitely repeat.

  15. #2822

    Royal spa lakewood

    Grand opening:

    Went to check it out. Viet providers, walked in, paid. 4 for half. The person gave the massage.

    Her name was Tammy. Nice skinny body and some curves, but just otc touching. Massage was whatever, on the flip she asked for tip up front and even brought my pants to me. WTH. So weird. But paid the. 4 for HE. She insisted on. 6 for more fun. But just wanted to get out of there, and just paid the. 4.

    Only good because they are open late. Ad says til midnight.

    On the way out there was a drunk guy by my car. Yikes.

    Overall a 5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape