Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,096 to 16,110 of 16695
-
02-29-16 12:12 #600Senior Member

Posts: 166I agree 100% but you have to think like awh0 re. When she is done with you she has money in hand and doesn't want to be bothered about making more, because she has some. Now when the money she has is gone then she needs more and will pay attention to calls. But she make a couple appointments but only does first come first serve. Then she has money again and the cycle starts over
Originally Posted by Heialak
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-16 22:26 #599Senior Member

Posts: 961Sarah is the same girl as Amber.
Originally Posted by Heialak
[View Original Post]
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...vider/12437566
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...d-c-v/10888194
-
02-28-16 22:20 #598Senior Member

Posts: 961You are right, but when she says we are going to meet and doesn't reply, my instincts tell me to keep trying because we had a plan. Besides, her phone should be silenced while she is with a client! Amanda is also a lot like Thea. It's almost like she can see you and waits until you give up and then she replies. So you turn around to do the same thing all over again. I did this with Amanda 3 times before leaving. Funniest part was what it was the same night that Stallionman posted that he saw her. He was probably deep inside of Amanda while I was sitting in the parking lot getting frustrated!
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-16 22:02 #597Senior Member

Posts: 961I've seen her 3 times. Never saw a dog, but than I was there for the pussy, so maybe I just missed the dog.
Originally Posted by Boo1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-16 21:47 #596Senior Member

Posts: 961Since I am having such a hard time getting any girls to let me come to them, I am considering having someone to come to me. Not my thing, but I'm getting a little desperate! These are the 2 girls on my list. Anyone have any information on them.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-now/14421945
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...w-nia/13989816
-
02-28-16 21:41 #595Senior Member

Posts: 961But she is one of only a very small number around Madison that is actually worth waiting for. I tried to see Bailey every day last week, but never connected. I also tried Amanda every day, without any connection at all. In between trying to connect with Bailey and Amanda, I tried Jayda, Lacey / Summer / Crystal / Cristina / Thea / Snow Bunny / Jessie, and more. I either got stood up or never got a response. I really suck at this!
Originally Posted by Boo1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-16 16:58 #594Senior Member

Posts: 961Pretty sure she is not GFE. Is that right?
Originally Posted by Heialak
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-16 12:32 #593Senior Member

Posts: 2927Too bad
Cause she has a million dollar ass!
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-16 09:31 #592Senior Member

Posts: 2120Amber
If you're not looking for GFE, she's worth a visit. If you are, don't bother. I'd describe her as GND, very nice athletic body. Looks 7/10, body 8/10, service 7/10 (no kissing at all, no DATY, no real passion or even faking of mutual interest).
Originally Posted by TrueHater7
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-16 19:18 #591Senior Member

Posts: 2927Mad Jock is 100 percent right
I smashed this tight young pussy. Her body is so right! She will work with you to please you. I spread those lovely legs and ate pussy and ass until I exploded. She is one of the best on BP. Pics are accurate and she is a damn sweet girl. I fell in love with hher pussy and sweet ass. So I am telling you. Go get that pussy!
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-16 18:22 #590Senior Member

Posts: 961What exactly is so great about her? I talked to her, and thought she seemed really sweet, but I didn't see her because she doesn't kiss or do any BBBJ, and pretty pricey. There must be something else that makes her special?
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-16 18:04 #589Senior Member

Posts: 663Miss lilly
Miss Lilly is back in town. Sorry I can post the ad but hit up BP and look for a blonde in the ad with phone and name. You might think she is TGTBT but she is all true and then some. Go hit that pussy!
-
02-26-16 10:43 #588Regular Member

Posts: 4WARNING * Set-up.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...esome/14727092
The post is a set up which will lead you to a hotel on the Eastside.
The phone number: 480-XXX-8255 is from more than one ad.
The lady gets you to go to the hotel then things go very wrong.
Just a friendly note. But PM me with questions. Thanks.
-
02-25-16 03:17 #587Senior Member

Posts: 2927Perfect
Oh please, the pics are damn near perfect. I think they are fake.
Originally Posted by TrueHater7
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-16 18:05 #586Senior Member

Posts: 233Amber
Any info here on this one. Looks good and has had other pictures up before, can post or inbox me thanks. couldnt find her reviews on The othER site
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...d-c-v/10888194










Reply With Quote






