Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #612

    Tattoo

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-treat/9785217

    So this is Summer / Lacey in the video? I don't believe I've ever saw her face in her ads before.
    There's a tattoo on the right hip in the video. Hard to tell in the pics if there's a tattoo to confirm. Either way, girl in pic or video seems like a winner. Good luck.

  2. #611

    Listen Listen

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Don't take a girl to your house, ever! Way too many things that can go wrong. Get a room at a cheap no-tell and you will have complete security and control of the situation.
    Good advice.

    So get a cheap room and go get that pussy.

  3. #610
    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    The way my luck is going the last two weeks, she'll probably run the other way. I don't usually do outcalls because I don't really like bringing these girls to my house plus it takes a lot more planning to get house all to myself, plus I live out of town, although I already asked Nia and Melissa if they would come and they agreed without any extra charge.
    Don't take a girl to your house, ever! Way too many things that can go wrong. Get a room at a cheap no-tell and you will have complete security and control of the situation.

  4. #609
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    Now go get that pussy!
    The way my luck is going the last two weeks, she'll probably run the other way. I don't usually do outcalls because I don't really like bringing these girls to my house plus it takes a lot more planning to get house all to myself, plus I live out of town, although I already asked Nia and Melissa if they would come and they agreed without any extra charge.

  5. #608

    Looks good

    Quote Originally Posted by Oeste13  [View Original Post]
    First ad is for Melissa, who has one review on The othEr Review board (7/7). I don't know anything about the second ad.
    Now go get that pussy!

  6. #607

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    Since I am having such a hard time getting any girls to let me come to them, I am considering having someone to come to me. Not my thing, but I'm getting a little desperate! These are the 2 girls on my list. Anyone have any information on them.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-now/14421945

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...w-nia/13989816
    First ad is for Melissa, who has one review on The othEr Review board (7/7). I don't know anything about the second ad.

  7. #606
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    I would like to see Nia as well but I don't do outcalls. She looks cute as hell to me. So if anyone has some info floating around please share.
    Haven't seen her yet, but she did admit that the pictures are not her, but she is cuter than the pictures. I've never heard that before, have you?

  8. #605
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    I confess I've not seen her only read the glowing reviews regarding her. There have only been a few, still good just not glowing and I believe its the no kissing and CBJ at issue.
    I agree. I've talked to her and she sounds really sweet, and her pictures are awesome, but has a very restricted menu I think. If all you want to do is get your nut off, she is probably perfect, although a little pricey considering the menu!

  9. #604
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-treat/9785217

    So this is Summer / Lacey in the video? I don't believe I've ever saw her face in her ads before.
    Kinda hard to see, but I think it is. She is a freckley tiny little blonde. Pretty cute with a tight little body.

  10. #603
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-treat/9785217

    So this is Summer / Lacey in the video? I don't believe I've ever saw her face in her ads before.

  11. #602
    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she is not GFE. Is that right?
    I confess I've not seen her only read the glowing reviews regarding her. There have only been a few, still good just not glowing and I believe its the no kissing and CBJ at issue.

  12. #601
    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    Since I am having such a hard time getting any girls to let me come to them, I am considering having someone to come to me. Not my thing, but I'm getting a little desperate! These are the 2 girls on my list. Anyone have any information on them.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-now/14421945

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...w-nia/13989816
    I would like to see Nia as well but I don't do outcalls. She looks cute as hell to me. So if anyone has some info floating around please share.

  13. #600
    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    You are right, but when she says we are going to meet and doesn't reply, my instincts tell me to keep trying because we had a plan. Besides, her phone should be silenced while she is with a client! Amanda is also a lot like Thea. It's almost like she can see you and waits until you give up and then she replies. So you turn around to do the same thing all over again. I did this with Amanda 3 times before leaving. Funniest part was what it was the same night that Stallionman posted that he saw her. He was probably deep inside of Amanda while I was sitting in the parking lot getting frustrated!
    I agree 100% but you have to think like awh0 re. When she is done with you she has money in hand and doesn't want to be bothered about making more, because she has some. Now when the money she has is gone then she needs more and will pay attention to calls. But she make a couple appointments but only does first come first serve. Then she has money again and the cycle starts over

  14. #599
    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...vider/12437566

    Now this girl looks hot and she says her pictures are real. Anyone seen her or know anything about her?
    Sarah is the same girl as Amber.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...vider/12437566

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...d-c-v/10888194

  15. #598
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I was with a provider when her phone was blowing up. It was after our session, as I was leaving. She was visibly irritated at the people trying to contact her. Like, couldn't they see she was busy?

    It was eye opening, because being on the other end of that wall of silence, I could understand wanting to try again when you GET NO FUCKING RESPONSE WHATSOEVER. .

    It's funny, the way we chase after these moderately attractive girls who smell a little weird, right?
    You are right, but when she says we are going to meet and doesn't reply, my instincts tell me to keep trying because we had a plan. Besides, her phone should be silenced while she is with a client! Amanda is also a lot like Thea. It's almost like she can see you and waits until you give up and then she replies. So you turn around to do the same thing all over again. I did this with Amanda 3 times before leaving. Funniest part was what it was the same night that Stallionman posted that he saw her. He was probably deep inside of Amanda while I was sitting in the parking lot getting frustrated!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape