Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 22,711 to 22,725 of 31682
-
02-28-16 17:38 #8972Senior Member

Posts: 291Layla Luv
A few days late but I contacted her a few weeks ago when she was coming to Tampa and we scheduled a meet but near the last minute she had to cancel her Tampa trip but promised she would make it up. So when I saw she was visiting Orlando, I texted her and scheduled an appointment. She is very quick to respond and is always keeps the conversation going until you meet her. When I got to the hotel, I let her know and made my way inside and to the elevator. When I got out of the elevator, I began dreaming, here was this tall sexy lady who I knew was a freak under her nice dress. The hallway was empty so we made out the entire way to the room. When we got inside we continued dfk as I felt her body. She asked me if I wanted some wine which I said yes to. As she went to pour a glass, I went to the bathroom. When I got out the glass was on the table and she was in the bedroom and had changed into some more appropriate sexy lingerie. We continued kissing until we fell on the bed and she started ripping off my clothing. She kissed her way down to my cock and gave a very pornstar like BBBJ. Sloppy, deepthroat, making sure the balls were taken care of. I asked her to get her ass up here so I return the favor and we did 69. After a while she had an orgasm and I can only assume wanted to taste it so she got up and started dfk again. After a while I just wanted to please her so I went daty and took care of her, leading to another orgasm. Then went on the cover. We did cowgirl as she slapped me with her beautiful tits. Then doggy, which tempted me to take the greek lessons I knew were on the menu. To missionary, where we continued dfk only to take a break and suck on her tits. We finished with a BBBJ and then kissed for some time after. I took a quick shower and left. She is by far the best provider I've seen. I will definitely be seeing her again and for longer next time she visits.
-
02-28-16 13:49 #8971Senior Member

Posts: 388Ads are done
Had the same thought. But gave her a text anyway. Red flags all over the place. All she wanted to discuss was $$, but you never know. Will wait for more reports before I venture further.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-16 10:16 #8970Senior Member

Posts: 271Hey Nats Nats
Nice hit list. Jerseygirl and Lovelee definitely two of Orlando's finest providers. No drama, no bs, pure fun. Seen them both more than once.
Originally Posted by NatsNats
[View Original Post]
Fisherman.
-
02-28-16 06:07 #8969Senior Member

Posts: 2655Have you checked her I'd? She looks like she could pass for Middle School!
Originally Posted by TeenLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-16 23:39 #8968Senior Member

Posts: 963Savanah Staxxx
She still visits Orlando and will see you if she remembers you. Of course Jersey Girl and LoveLee are excellent MILF GFE options as well. Dallas is hit or miss to schedule but she's got her fans here.
Originally Posted by NatsNats
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-16 20:53 #8967Senior Member

Posts: 599Yes, unfortunately, Nana is not pleasing any mongers now and probably not ever again. I've seen Jersey Girl and she is great. Have not seen LoveLee or Dallas. Have had 2 dreams scheduled with Dallas, but neither happened so I'm ready to give up on her.
Originally Posted by NatsNats
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-16 20:27 #8966Senior Member

Posts: 2464I disagree
The member who wrote the original post has never steered me wrong. I will probably make the call, not run away.
Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy
[View Original Post]
C3.
-
02-27-16 19:37 #8965Senior Member

Posts: 45I can vouch for this. Decided to see her based on prior reviews. Location wasn't ideal for me (cheap motel in kissimmee area), but she looks fucking great and had some quality skills. $$. For the hour. LFK, DATY, BBBJ, cg, and mish all available (only stuff I asked about). Planning to repeat as long as she's in the area.
Originally Posted by TeenLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-16 18:40 #8964Regular Member

Posts: 4From what I do remember tho, she was positively reviewed about 4/5 months ago. I believe she stayed in the airport area. I'm not 100% sure, but I do remember the add.
Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-16 13:18 #8963Senior Member

Posts: 575Something smells fishy!. When I see post like that I get into the Millennium Falcon and go far far away.
Originally Posted by TeenLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-16 05:09 #8962Senior Member

Posts: 169You are correct
NaNaPleases ran into some legal issues totally unrelated to the hobby. She made a serious mistake and is paying for it for the next 5 years. She has been my ATF since I met her over 5 years ago. I talk with her every day and visit every couple weeks. If things go as she hopes she has no intention of returning to the business. I know how much she is missed. She was one of Orlando's finest.
Originally Posted by NatsNats
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-16 02:35 #8961Regular Member

Posts: 9Lovelee
I been with Lovelee and I would definitely recommend her, It's been a while since I was last with Lovelee but she has great reviews and I recommend her.
Originally Posted by NatsNats
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-16 21:50 #8960Senior Member

Posts: 85NanaPleases
Hi Orlando forum, I've posted here a few times. Bianca Travels was one of my favorites a few years back. I know she tended to turn some off because her background checks were somewhat overwhelming.
I saw NanaPleases in the past and she was tops!! Now I heard she ran into some issues and may be wearing orange. Accurate and will she be around again. ?
My hit list for when I travel down there, which I do regularly:
-NanaPleases.
-Lovelee whom I've never seen.
-JerseyGirl whom I've also never seen.
-Dallas has some great write ups! Have to have her on the list.
There was a UTR small bbw redhead that would drench the bed big time. I saw her a few times. Wondering if she is still around. Also Savanah was a good time. Last time I found a posting on her she was in Atlanta I think.
Appreciate any suggestions. Especially UTR's that might be UCF area.
Thanks gang.
-
02-26-16 12:05 #8959Senior Member

Posts: 872I really don't want to do this
Because I truly want to keep this one to myself but in the spirit of sharing.
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/orla...-9516/1/452717
This girl is amazing. She is sweet and physically perfect. Perfect breasts, perfect ass, perfect legs. Amazing mouth skills, just astonishing. I wrote a review of her some months ago on her last day here before moving somewhere else. She's back and for now she needs money which works out for me because I need to see perfect young girls naked and have money, isn't it funny how things like that just seem to work out?
-
02-25-16 09:56 #8958Senior Member

Posts: 476Yes. I have worked with mentally ill people at one point in my life. It is an illness. It isn't a personality trait. It takes a longer, harder look to really see what you are dealing with here. When someone has "mental illness", they need help and are disfunctional on their best of day's. It takes understanding, and not the forgiveness reserved for "normal" people who are just selfish assholes. If you choose to walk on the wild side, what you may or may not get will be unpredictable at best. Subatance abuse has been proven to alter the mind. Got her digits on here. One conversation with her was all it took for me. No way.
Originally Posted by Kong123
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






