Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 363 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4468

    Myra

    This is my first dream. I fell asleep around 1 pm. In my dream I ended up on broadway. I found myra on chestnut excellent brain the girl is very smart. She is pr 5,5 she was covered up in coat boots and hoodie good service. I have number pm for number. I was looking for tiff but no luck she is like am elusive unicorn LOL.

  2. #4467
    Senior Member


    Posts: 259
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Another example of not everyone is, who they say they are.

    CookyJar.
    Yep I guess you could say he is fortunate, I never got a phone number out of cookie, all the years I have been on this board. I am old hand in Camden, before the internet even. But I received plenty of numbers from others and I have given out plenty of numbers, sometimes with bad results. It happens.

    I have since move from NJ / PA area to florida. In florida we all share numbers and info, of course the are a few exceptions.

    A side note.

    Snaper123 and I hit the K yesterday, it was like a morgue and a LEO convention shame it will be a while before I get there again.

  3. #4466
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Another example of not everyone is, who they say they are.

    CookyJar.
    Just like the screen name saying she is deena isn't deena it's the monger who is living with her.

  4. #4465
    Quote Originally Posted by KiaXOXO909  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't seen her in a while.
    Another example of not everyone is, who they say they are.

    CookyJar.

  5. #4464
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I had lined up a date with a new girl, but blew her off so I could travel across the river, see Tiffany and get her number. Then I drove all the way back to Philadelphia, stopped pass my G-Town house and used the computer there to PM Tiffany's number to this guy who had sent me dozen PMs requesting her number.

    Obviously it is not enough that I went out of my way to get him her number, he wants more, so he texted me again.

    WTF. I am not her pimp. I am not sitting next to her waiting for people to call. Isn't it enough that I went to the trouble of getting the number and then shared it? Must I now call and tell her, "Everythings Kool. " How the f*ck do I know if everything is Kool?

    After 8 Private Messages, he sends me this.

    Here is what it boils down to; I wasted my time so that he could waste her time on a phone call. Please understand this, I am not saying he is a bad guy or anything like that. But! He could have told me last week when he first started PM'ing, that he would only be able to call her. And that it wasn't likely that he would be able to date her. (Now she is probably mad because he wasted her minutes.).

    In the last ten years I have shared numbers a few times. And, I mean that literally, a few times, it is not something I do regularly. If I have shared with ten guys, maybe three ended up actually calling the girl. Out of that three, maybe one ended up dating the girl and thanking me. I have shared other forms of contact information with about the same results. No thankyou and no reviews, that is the usually response to sharing.

    Do not get me wrong, I did enjoy another date with Tiffany. But! She was not on the schedule for this week; it was too early to see her again.

    CookyJar.
    What a hassle. No good deed goes unpunished.

  6. #4463

    Tiffany's Phone Number

    I had lined up a date with a new girl, but blew her off so I could travel across the river, see Tiffany and get her number. Then I drove all the way back to Philadelphia, stopped pass my G-Town house and used the computer there to PM Tiffany's number to this guy who had sent me dozen PMs requesting her number.

    Obviously it is not enough that I went out of my way to get him her number, he wants more, so he texted me again.

    Quote Originally Posted by XXXXXXX
    Are u with Tiffany right now .?
    I just called that XXXXXXXXXX number but no answer..I left a message saying who I was and how I got the number..is she seeing a 215 area code number thinking it's scam..tell her everythings Kool plz
    WTF. I am not her pimp. I am not sitting next to her waiting for people to call. Isn't it enough that I went to the trouble of getting the number and then shared it? Must I now call and tell her, "Everythings Kool. " How the f*ck do I know if everything is Kool?

    After 8 Private Messages, he sends me this.

    Quote Originally Posted by XXXXXXX
    She finally text me back last night saying to let her know when..i guess the mornings is to early for her..i hit her up on Sunday morning around 11 and no answer..she's asleep at those times in guessing..anyway bro thanks again..im heading out to Xxxxxxxx Xxxxx today right now and I'm passing thru to a regular out there..ahe has her own place and it's safe and like I said when you think to come out here for a weekend just hit me up here and I'll return the favor
    Here is what it boils down to; I wasted my time so that he could waste her time on a phone call. Please understand this, I am not saying he is a bad guy or anything like that. But! He could have told me last week when he first started PM'ing, that he would only be able to call her. And that it wasn't likely that he would be able to date her. (Now she is probably mad because he wasted her minutes.).

    In the last ten years I have shared numbers a few times. And, I mean that literally, a few times, it is not something I do regularly. If I have shared with ten guys, maybe three ended up actually calling the girl. Out of that three, maybe one ended up dating the girl and thanking me. I have shared other forms of contact information with about the same results. No thankyou and no reviews, that is the usually response to sharing.

    Do not get me wrong, I did enjoy another date with Tiffany. But! She was not on the schedule for this week; it was too early to see her again.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany 72.jpg‎   Tiffany 001.jpg‎   Tiffany 002.jpg‎  

  7. #4462
    Quote Originally Posted by KiaXOXO909  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't seen her in a while.
    You are Kia aren't you?

  8. #4461

    Where kia?

    Hadn't seen her in a while.

  9. #4460

    Re: Where

    Quote Originally Posted by LFrancis24  [View Original Post]
    Where do these girls usually be at. Broadway is hit or miss.
    I wish I could help you. But! Unless you can come up with someway of proving, beyond a shadow of doubt, that you are not LE or a nut job, there is nothing I can do. I cannot put out information about other people's whereabouts without knowing who I'm giving it to.

    No disrespect intended.

    Sorry,

    CookyJar.

  10. #4459

    Where

    Where do these girls usually be at. Broadway is hit or miss.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Having it is one thing, knowing what to do with it is another thing altogether.

    It is not enough to have a pretty face, a gorgeous butt or great lips. It's always nice to have a nice mind, preferably a sensual mind to go along with the physical features. Having nice physical looks don't mean poop if she doesn't know what to do or will not use what she has got.

    Tiffany gives a great lap dance (if you are into lap dances) or just asks her to back that butt back against your dick and wiggle. She won't do anal, but she has some nice moves with that ass.

    I am not into it, but if I were, hers are the tits I would want to cover with a nice load.

    Take a look at the picture below. Imagine those lips roaming your body. The length of your dick. Tiffany knows she has nice full lips and she knows how to use them.

    What I am trying to say is; Tiffany is not just another pretty face, she is the whole package.

    CookyJar.

  11. #4458

    It's more to it than just looks

    Having it is one thing, knowing what to do with it is another thing altogether.

    It is not enough to have a pretty face, a gorgeous butt or great lips. It's always nice to have a nice mind, preferably a sensual mind to go along with the physical features. Having nice physical looks don't mean poop if she doesn't know what to do or will not use what she has got.

    Tiffany gives a great lap dance (if you are into lap dances) or just asks her to back that butt back against your dick and wiggle. She won't do anal, but she has some nice moves with that ass.

    I am not into it, but if I were, hers are the tits I would want to cover with a nice load.

    Take a look at the picture below. Imagine those lips roaming your body. The length of your dick. Tiffany knows she has nice full lips and she knows how to use them.

    What I am trying to say is; Tiffany is not just another pretty face, she is the whole package.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany & Lisa 002.jpg‎  

  12. #4457

    Tiffany's Friend

    Tiffany's friend, Lisa is no slouch. Some guys might prefer her look, rather than Tiffany's.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lisa 002.jpg‎   Tiffany 79.jpg‎  

  13. #4456

    Re: WOW CJ

    Quote Originally Posted by WhenWhen  [View Original Post]
    Great pics and story. I'm digging Tiffany's great as*s and puffy lips too. Love her eyes. She isn't a classic beauty, but she is beautiful in her own way.
    I totally agree. Tiffany's look isn't the classic blonde hair and blue eyes. Hers is a more erotic appealing look. Beauty isn't just in the eye of the beholder. Beauty starts deep in the mind of the beholder. It isn't just about keen little features, blonde hair and blue eyes. True beauty is about that combination of features that come together in a way that is pleasing to both the eye and mind.

    As an amateur photographer I truly enjoyed editing Tiffany's glamorous facial features. As a monger, as a man I was deeply aroused by her full lips and alluring facial expression.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany 009.jpg‎   Tiffany 010.jpg‎  

  14. #4455

    Wow CJ

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    We started with BBBJs from both, first one and then the other. They took turns, one suck and the other licking. Then I strapped on the first condom and fucked Tiffany's tight pussy doggie style, while talking much shyt to Lisa who was kissing and licking places I would rather not mention in this open forum. Then, off with the first condom and pop, right into Lisa waiting mouth. Damn! She can suck some dick. While Lisa sucked, Tiffany licked, ran her tongue over my chest, nibbled on a nipple and talked dirty. She told Lisa, "Suck my friend's big black dick good. Don't make me have to whip your white ass. ".

    Then it was on with the second condom and into Lisa's wet pussy, doggie style. Bam, bam, bam I am hitting Lisa's pussy like a mad man, sweat pouring. Every time I slammed into her, her butt jiggled. I kept hitting and pumping air into her fat pussy. When the pussy farts started, I told her, "That's OK baby, talk to me. ".

    Off with the second condom and Tiffany flat on her tummy, her face at the edge of the bed as I face fucked her and watched her plump ass tighten and loosen with each stoke. Every time I hit the back of her throat she would resist and her ass cheeks would tighten. When I backed out a little, her ass cheeks would loosen. It was like my dick, in her mouth, was in control of her butt cheeks. Lisa watched in amazement as I made her friends ass open and shut at will. I told her, "You're next. ".

    I was there, right at the point where I should have blown a huge nut deep into the back of Tiffany's throat. But! I delayed by stopping and directing Lisa to lie on her back, with her head on a pillar. I climbed over her body and stuck my dick down her throat, grabbed the bed's headboard and face fucked her for all I was worth.

    I am not as young as I once was. I do not have the stamina, I needed to rest. I lifted back, up and out of Lisa's mouth. Tiffany asked if I had cum. I told her no. Tiffany is one of those pretty girls who know that it takes more than good looks and a fat ass to keep regulars coming back. She told me to lie on my back, and she swallowed my dick whole. With no hands she gobbled my dick down, she bobbed a few times and then she stopped and held my dick tight, bottomed-out. It was there, deep in her mouth, that I came. She took the first shot with ease, the second load made her gag and with the third she jumped up like I had shot off a bomb in the back of her mouth. Her ass, tits and whole body jingled as she ran to spit out a large wad of cum.

    Like I said, Lisa can really suck dick, but Tiffany, she is an artist. Lisa's good, Tiffany is a little better.

    CookyJar.
    Great pics and story. I'm digging Tiffany's great as*s and puffy lips too. Love her eyes. She isn't a classic beauty, but she is beautiful in her own way.

  15. #4454

    Tiffany and Lisa

    We started with BBBJs from both, first one and then the other. They took turns, one suck and the other licking. Then I strapped on the first condom and fucked Tiffany's tight pussy doggie style, while talking much shyt to Lisa who was kissing and licking places I would rather not mention in this open forum. Then, off with the first condom and pop, right into Lisa waiting mouth. Damn! She can suck some dick. While Lisa sucked, Tiffany licked, ran her tongue over my chest, nibbled on a nipple and talked dirty. She told Lisa, "Suck my friend's big black dick good. Don't make me have to whip your white ass. ".

    Then it was on with the second condom and into Lisa's wet pussy, doggie style. Bam, bam, bam I am hitting Lisa's pussy like a mad man, sweat pouring. Every time I slammed into her, her butt jiggled. I kept hitting and pumping air into her fat pussy. When the pussy farts started, I told her, "That's OK baby, talk to me. ".

    Off with the second condom and Tiffany flat on her tummy, her face at the edge of the bed as I face fucked her and watched her plump ass tighten and loosen with each stoke. Every time I hit the back of her throat she would resist and her ass cheeks would tighten. When I backed out a little, her ass cheeks would loosen. It was like my dick, in her mouth, was in control of her butt cheeks. Lisa watched in amazement as I made her friends ass open and shut at will. I told her, "You're next. ".

    I was there, right at the point where I should have blown a huge nut deep into the back of Tiffany's throat. But! I delayed by stopping and directing Lisa to lie on her back, with her head on a pillar. I climbed over her body and stuck my dick down her throat, grabbed the bed's headboard and face fucked her for all I was worth.

    I am not as young as I once was. I do not have the stamina, I needed to rest. I lifted back, up and out of Lisa's mouth. Tiffany asked if I had cum. I told her no. Tiffany is one of those pretty girls who know that it takes more than good looks and a fat ass to keep regulars coming back. She told me to lie on my back, and she swallowed my dick whole. With no hands she gobbled my dick down, she bobbed a few times and then she stopped and held my dick tight, bottomed-out. It was there, deep in her mouth, that I came. She took the first shot with ease, the second load made her gag and with the third she jumped up like I had shot off a bomb in the back of her mouth. Her ass, tits and whole body jingled as she ran to spit out a large wad of cum.

    Like I said, Lisa can really suck dick, but Tiffany, she is an artist. Lisa's good, Tiffany is a little better.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany & Lisa 83.jpg‎   Tiffany & Lisa 77.jpg‎   Tiffany & Lisa 81.jpg‎   Tiffany & Lisa 82.jpg‎   Tiffany & Lisa 95.jpg‎  

    Tiffany & Lisa 90.jpg‎   Tiffany & Lisa 91.jpg‎   Tiffany & Lisa 98.jpg‎   Tiffany & Lisa 94.jpg‎   Tiffany & Lisa 93.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape