Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 22,741 to 22,755 of 31640
-
02-24-16 01:49 #8900Regular Member

Posts: 15So, I took a chance on - http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lcome/14903797.
DO NOT SEE HER. It's a complete scam and robbery, she sounded nice on the texts message but was extremely vague and talked with a nervous voice. When I got there it wasn't a girl in the pics at all, she was super ugly and disgusting looking. Right as I camein she started to tell me how someone almost beat her up and I was just like ugh. Okay. So I paid a 100 for a QV for a quick titty fuck because I felt bad for the stupid ugly ***** (should of just told her I left my wallet in the car). I had 200 bucks on me, I gave her a 100. We get done, I go to my car and all my money went missing. I swear to god she took my money away when I was laying on her bed out of my jacket or something. Don't see her at all, she also asked me if I worked for law enforcement 3 fuckings time after I told her no.
Originally Posted by Dazodan
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-16 23:00 #8899Regular Member

Posts: 15Has anyone seen this Ashley?
Has anyone seen this BBW? http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lcome/14903797.
By the way, I am new to the forums, but I have seen Isabella Knight and Inside Avalon (Thanks to your guy's recommendations).
-
02-23-16 16:05 #8898Senior Member

Posts: 158April
Well I have spent the past 3 hours playing text games with her. I'm not giving up but she is being flaky already. Texted yesterday to set something up. We were all set for mid day today but she went radio silent. She reappeared a few minutes ago but too late for me at this point. Not giving up on her yet. Might try tomorrow night. She sure looks like my type.
Originally Posted by Ecuadorino
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-16 08:36 #8897Senior Member

Posts: 456NNNOOOOOoooooooo!!
Originally Posted by Prophotog
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-16 20:11 #8896Senior Member

Posts: 2061April's digits.
Guys, the only digits that work for her are the ones that either myself or Rufus give to you now. All other digits for her are moot. Hell, half of you have actually been calling up her ex bf. He pretends to be her and texts you guys a bunch of BS.
Originally Posted by Rufus2104
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-16 13:02 #8895Regular Member

Posts: 4Info
She looks good, can you share her info please?
Originally Posted by Rufus2104
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-16 12:38 #8894Senior Member

Posts: 248Kaitlyn love
Hey guys. Going through my contacts and noticed I no longer have kaitlyn loves digits. I reviewed her like 2 years ago. Just felt like giving it another go. If anyone has them or can send me a link that would be awesome. I saw her ad on USA classifieds a couple days ago but I forgot to take down her info. Her ad is down now. Thanks folks.
Regards.
SDG.
-
02-22-16 12:22 #8893Senior Member

Posts: 107She is only seeing previous clients that she knows / likes and staying UTR.
Originally Posted by JimmeeLuck
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-16 09:26 #8892Senior Member

Posts: 34Went to Dallas
Finally met with the infamous Dallas after trying for over a month. This lady is incredible that's all I can say.
If you have a chance take advantage of it ASAP.
-
02-22-16 05:07 #8891Senior Member

Posts: 556A little more info needed
Awesome review and amazing photos, thanks.
Originally Posted by Rufus2104
[View Original Post]
Can you share contact info here or via pm? Rates?
Thanks, sir.
-
02-21-16 22:40 #8890Senior Member

Posts: 139Real names = Forget it!
I concur with Cylon and follow the same basic rule. If a lady tells me here real name, I find it makes the connection more intimate due to the show of trust. But I never write it down, I don't try to memorize it, and I try to use her stage name anyway, even in person. Same goes if I stumble across her real name elsewhere on the web. We all expect a level of real world anonymity in this community.
Originally Posted by Cylon
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-16 13:28 #8889Senior Member

Posts: 2061I second that.
She is absolutely full on GFE except for Greek and she is easily one of my top five of all time. Best kisser ever, bar none. The girl is an Energizer Bunny in the sack. Plus, that sweet stuff is oh, so tight.
Originally Posted by Rufus2104
[View Original Post]
As always, tenured members can PM me for details and digits.
-
02-21-16 13:11 #8888Senior Member

Posts: 30Another "where are they now"?
Has anyone seen or heard from FeelingFrogy? She was kinda going in the UTR direction during 2015 and then it looked like she made a brief comeback herself and also was mentoring / running a new girl but now has gone totally silent. Beyond UTR, more like off the radar screen or maybe even moved away and out of the biz.
-
02-21-16 11:53 #8887Senior Member

Posts: 5067OMG Rufe that just made my dick hard. Please send her ass to Kansas LOL.
Originally Posted by Rufus2104
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-16 11:06 #8886Senior Member

Posts: 394April, Angle
She is back in action. She came to my house outcalls only and ask for a place to stay. She took a shower and shaved every inch of her sweet ass. As before this girl is FULL GFE. She crawled into my bed and we made out like teenagers. DFK at it's best. She kisses her way to my cock then begins swallowing it. BBBJCIMWS at it's best. She ask me to DATY and I did so soft and clean. We moved into mish and that pussy was so good. Back to BBBJ and licking balls. I was ready to explode and pushed her head firmly on my dick balls deep and blew a load in her throat. She continued sucking me cleaning every bit of cum from my dick and balls. She just called me and said she is ready to fuck right now. Call her.
Rufus.











Reply With Quote





