Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 39,781 to 39,795 of 59510
-
02-20-16 15:58 #19730Senior Member

Posts: 4061Cindy
Yep that's Cindy. Gives a great massage but a mechanical HJ. I've seen her a few times so she lets me suck on her tits as well as play with them. Also likes to kiss. She's my "go to" girl. Not much of a looker but she gets the job done.
Originally Posted by ArnAnderson
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-16 15:20 #19729Senior Member

Posts: 168Good.
I'm glad to hear someone left S massage happy. I got tired of trying. It seems like the type of area where an HJ would be guaranteed. No such luck for me there.
Originally Posted by Rockk
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-16 15:17 #19728Senior Member

Posts: 168Cindy
I had Cindy before. She did the same thing with me; putting my hand on her boob. Nice nipples indeed. She also was kissing all over me. I haven't been there in several months. I'll go back, one day.
Originally Posted by ArnAnderson
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-16 13:10 #19727Banned Member

Posts: 2410If you the proper juice concentrate and drink enough, beet juice would be great. Although I am unaware if any product on the market is formulated that way. One thing that surely works is L-Arginine at dosages of 3-4 grams in the morning and another 3-4 grams in the evening (6-8 grams / day) and need to be taken on a daily basis. It may take severaly days to feel the positive effect.
Originally Posted by SunSin1
[View Original Post]
Depending on the person's health and age.
-
02-20-16 12:28 #19726Senior Member

Posts: 916Firm Offer,
Originally Posted by FirmOffer
[View Original Post]
That's GREAT!! Every little bit helps when they 1st came on the market years ago I was paying around $13 a pill I think they are around $20 now? I don't really know, BUT since being rated at 100% from the VA I pay nothing 0 dollars!! They even mail them to my house I just have to go online and order a refill of them it took me a some time to get rated at 100% BUT it is worth the fight for many reasons tax free income, FREE Dental, Vision, FREE Tag for my car, and I pay NO taxes on my house, free college, books etc. So for you VETS out there take that trip to the VA if nothing else you could save on pills etc.
Kid Cisco.
-
02-20-16 11:46 #19725Banned Member

Posts: 1610Beet Juice?!!! Aw, c'mon now! What's next, armadillo urine?!!!
Originally Posted by SunSin1
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-16 11:03 #19724Senior Member

Posts: 38You can buy viagra and cialis from India online. Not going to post any links, but just google search it. I've been getting mine for years that way.
Originally Posted by Jovian
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-16 11:01 #19723Senior Member

Posts: 38How about some links man? You can provide info here, that's what it's for.
Originally Posted by PapaShango
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-16 10:10 #19722Senior Member

Posts: 446Beet Juice!
God's own Viagra!
Originally Posted by Petey1015
[View Original Post]
Same exact effect without the headache.
-
02-20-16 09:47 #19721Senior Member

Posts: 446Yes sometimes laced with Viagra, sometimes Cialis. That's the point in the first place.
Originally Posted by JWSouth
[View Original Post]
They are hit or miss though. As the FDA busts them they either go out of business or sell a non laced version that has no effect.
Chain store gas stations will never have them. Racetrac, QT, no way.
Go to the franchise shops owned by Indians or Arabs and they have a wide variety.
It's always best to buy the new ones that come out as they are most likely to be the ones that have the real drugs inside.
If it's been on the market too long they have become "legit".
As for the ones with Yohimbe, that shit can kill you. It is like a heart attack in a pill. You will find that ingredient mostly in the legit ones because it's legal.
I tried the ones from GNC that contained yohimbe and almost died during the act! Like a poor man's Lamar Odom. I could have been found comatose on a CAMP table.
As for natural, raw Beet juice is the best. Goggle it!
Store bought is a waste. Make your own in a juicer machine. Two large glasses the night before and you will be rock hard!
It also cleans the liver and kidneys for you drinkers out there.
-
02-20-16 09:14 #19720Senior Member

Posts: 30No spring chicken, but she certainly didn't rate landwhale status, I'd guess 5'4 135 lb? I'll see if I can dig up the card somewhere and post it.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-16 09:06 #19719Banned Member

Posts: 13634Ow.
Originally Posted by Petey1015
[View Original Post]
I have to wonder how anyone can take something purchased at a gas station seriously. And if such products are "laced" with a boner stimulant, I would assume it's in minimal amounts so as not to raise the ire of the FDA.
-
02-20-16 09:02 #19718Banned Member

Posts: 13634Can't imagine bananas or any other single food having an effect on the libido. General health is the key.
Originally Posted by Petey1015
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-16 08:48 #19717Senior Member

Posts: 1862True, but I take bananas daily in a healthy smoothie fruit drink. FWIW, the limpness or hardness of your stick, when aroused, is a good indicator of your Heart health.
Originally Posted by Petey1015
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-16 00:29 #19716Senior Member

Posts: 201Thanks for the post
Sorry this happened, thanks for the post. There is a Beware post on Backpage, warning about an Ashley using fake IDs to rob or steal from customers. They are also using different names and numbers. The phone could be a burner. Stay safe,
Originally Posted by BraddyWestSide
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






