Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 6045
-
02-19-16 08:36 #1980Senior Member

Posts: 2927Endless Search
Its an endless search brother! There is no perfect pussy. The allure of a girl like this is down the road. Become a regular and she, like most ladies, will treat you like a mother fucking king especially if you are dependable and tip. Now after you have been searching a while, go back and get this pussy.
Originally Posted by Waggle
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-16 21:28 #1979Senior Member

Posts: 26Imo
I had my eye on her for a while, but never made the connection until recently. Wish I had gotten a chance to see her before her most recent kid. While she is attractive and very pleasant, I prefer girls before the baby damage. So it is possible the his referring to "at least once" could be similar to my experience. Got to itch the unknown scratch, but there is no urge to return once the allure of the possibilities is gone. She is the type of girl that could make some guys return though, if you want the GFE (not talking about multi pop, just the personality and warmth). I personally just want the fresh tight bodies, and I am always searching.
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-16 18:22 #1978Senior Member

Posts: 2927Anyone?
Tapped this ass?
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lover/14402479
-
02-18-16 18:16 #1977Senior Member

Posts: 2927Why Once
If the pussy taste that damn good, go back and lick it again and again.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-16 22:55 #1976Senior Member

Posts: 2120Yes, she's worth seeing at least once. Cute, hot body, tasty pussy.
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-16 19:22 #1975Senior Member

Posts: 131She's the only one of note here in madison.
Originally Posted by SconnieCarl
[View Original Post]
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...r-fun/14781860
-
02-17-16 19:09 #1974Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 123Which Mary? Mary Fox or someone else? Linkage man, linkage!
Originally Posted by Piper672
[View Original Post]
SC.
-
02-17-16 19:06 #1973Senior Member

Posts: 131Ok, what happened with Mary??
She changed her guidelines and is no longer seeing anybody under the age of 35, what gives? Does anybody know who screwed things over for her? (I'm guessing she got a lot of no shows,) but anybody here still see her and know what the deal is?
-
02-17-16 17:58 #1972Senior Member

Posts: 2927She is back
Anyone tapped this ass lately?
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-call/14501814
-
02-17-16 06:51 #1971Senior Member

Posts: 128Same here
Same experience, and she is a ways off from 20. The only difference was when I realized she was not the same gal, I apologized, told her she was not who I thought she was, gave her a $20 for her time and booked. She stood there looking a bit shocked. I am guessing the first experience was with her (possibly former) roommate.
Originally Posted by Waggle
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-16 19:12 #1970Senior Member

Posts: 26Similar
It's been several months since I saw her post, however the last time around, I too took a chance. I didn't realize until she opened the door that I had actually seen her before, at a different apartment complex. The previous time, had a nice BBBJ, then FS. She was pretty and really nice, so I was happy. This time. Not so much. Only HJ, as she said she didn't keep prot on site. She also forgot to mention that when we talked. Beyond that, she either had another kid, or had an issue which required surgery because her belly is a bit rough. Still pretty in the face, but I'll pass on a repeat visit.
Originally Posted by HappyCamperMan
[View Original Post]
The photos are nice, but are not her. She previously had used real pictures and even included pics of her face. I couldn't tell you what name she went by either of the last two times though. The first time I saw her, she said her roommate also was in the biz.
-
02-16-16 19:00 #1969Regular Member

Posts: 14Was your last visit recently? I'm hoping that her latest ad is from the 1st girl you saw.
Originally Posted by HappyCamperMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-16 10:01 #1968Senior Member

Posts: 66Amanda
Some of you may have seen this ad floating around for a while.
Tempted by the pictures, I tried her out about a year ago. Met her at a decent east side hotel, donation as $ even. Quick LE check, and she starts with a massage. As the massage is finishing up, she finally tells me that she's not FS, but offers a BBBJ. It was actually one of the best BBBJCIM that I've had, and she mentioned that on future visits she may open up to FS.
I was quite happy with the BBBJ and had been hoping to try the full service, so I messaged her again. This time I was instructed to come to her house, in a decent neighborhood. When I got there, the girl who opened the door was not the same girl I had visited last time. She was hot enough, and I figured what the hell, I'll give it a shot. I was quoted $$ and quickly found out that not only was this other girl NOT FS, all she was offering was a hurried hand job while her kid was banging on the front door and had just got off the bus.
Every now and then, we all wind up TOFTT. This was mine. Avoid this one like the plague, you won't get your money out of it.
-
02-09-16 12:54 #1967Regular Member

Posts: 4Anyone know about Diamond
Whats the word on Diamond?? Thanks. http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...light/12854499.
-
02-09-16 12:24 #1966Senior Member

Posts: 171Here's some info for you. The ass in that picture is absolutely perfect and I think that you should go hit it and report back to us on how it was. Hehehe.
Originally Posted by Findar123
[View Original Post]
Fishdude.


















