Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,301 to 33,315 of 61398
-
02-18-16 09:37 #28098Senior Member

Posts: 205Thanks MasonM. I tried messaging you but you inbox is full.
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-16 07:52 #28097Senior Member

Posts: 201Thanks Mr. John for that info I was a little skeptical about that very thing and I don't remember seeing a report on him / her so enough said much appreciated.
Originally Posted by MrJohn4210
[View Original Post]
Chordman.
-
02-18-16 05:58 #28096Senior Member

Posts: 1788Nikki
Unfortunately as of yesterday Nikki no longer has a phone. You'll have to keep an eye out for her in the area of the circle. She also hangs out a lot with Megan / Jalin. It seems they're both homeless now so they try to stick together. If you see Nikki she's definitely a great date.
-
02-18-16 03:27 #28095Senior Member

Posts: 82Re: Megan
As far as I know she doesn't frequent Brooklyn; I've always found her on the WW loop. However she is 20 years old (or at least she was when I dated her last summer- she's probably 21 now).
Originally Posted by Badboy1968
[View Original Post]
She accidentally told me her real name once and although I forgot what it was I know it started with a J. Jaeden, Jalin. Something of that nature. So this is probably her. She has always been a good date for me, although she says she doesn't enjoy doggy at all which is a bummer.
Originally Posted by SeoulFood
[View Original Post]
- Champ.
-
02-17-16 23:11 #28094Senior Member

Posts: 66No
I was told tonight by a girl I had in the car when I seen him / her that it was a man so try at your own risk.
Originally Posted by ChordMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-16 22:37 #28093

Posts: 540Not just robbery. Car jacking too. She's a nice girl but the people she hangs with are thugs.
Originally Posted by SamEyeAm
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-16 21:39 #28092Senior Member

Posts: 2419Priming-the-pump
-
02-17-16 21:30 #28091Senior Member

Posts: 201Shauni BSW
I was cruising through WW tonight and spotted a cute young looking BSW short spinner type body I pulled over and talked to her and she told me her name was Shauni. I was just wondering if anyone have any info on her I decided to not try her out because I don't remember reading anything about her so I wasn't sure about her. She's light skinned about 5'3 5'4 slim with a phat booty. If anyone knows anything about her let me know. THANKS.
Chordman.
-
02-17-16 19:48 #28090Senior Member

Posts: 179Blond haired Megan with the nice rack and ample assets is back from vacay. I'd love to hook up with her again. She was good fun. I had assumed she was trying to live clean but you know how that goes. If that's who is being discussed then yes I would also love to see her again.
Originally Posted by Badboy1968
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-16 19:13 #28089Regular Member

Posts: 4Bsw
Looking for Neka anybody know were she at.
-
02-17-16 17:57 #28088Senior Member

Posts: 205Jalin
Hey fellow mongers.
I just got Jalin's digits and saw some good reviews in the forum. I'm hoping to set up a date with her soon, but I'm a little apprehensive about calling her because I saw she got pinched a little while back for robbery. Has anyone had any recent experiences with her? I would prefer not to have all of my hard-earned monger money go to waste on someone who's just going to rob me.
Sammy.
-
02-17-16 16:29 #28087Regular Member

Posts: 19Thank you sir! That helps.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-16 15:27 #28086Senior Member

Posts: 109Probably, Jaeden. With the chest tattoo.
Originally Posted by Badboy1968
[View Original Post]
She goes by megan. If so, she's a good date. YMMV. .
-
02-17-16 10:54 #28085Senior Member

Posts: 254Megan
Which Megan did you see? I know of more than one that have been on "vacation".
Originally Posted by DapplzChamp
[View Original Post]
Was this either of the two that used to frequent Brooklyn? The ones I'm thinking of include one with blond hair, late 20's, substantial rack, and the 20 year old cute spinner.
-
02-17-16 07:45 #28084Senior Member

Posts: 198You took long enough with bee
My last few ride throughs have been almost empty and then I see Bee of course getting into a vehicle. Drove to Brooklyn and it also empty except for one kinda cute brown spinner on fairhaven. Went to pick her up but she talking crazy on the phone and came to window side of vehicle. Decided to pass and go back to circle. Saw one at SA and she looked ok, but she was carrying a lot of stuff so passed. Get back to the circle and bee was back. Did a car date and man can she sing into the mic. Did the whole tears and gag. Should have let her finish the song.
Drop her off and saw a tall brunette that might have been heaven, but looked really clean. She ended up sitting in a vehicle for 20 mins so ended up getting Tiffany. Skinny brown hair with a really nice voice. Decided to just let her sing for me. She did show me the kitty and it was nicely shaved.
How do these girls do it with shaving? It is always the last thing I expect to see, but a nice surprise.









Reply With Quote





