Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,331 to 33,345 of 61438
-
02-16-16 13:32 #28108Senior Member

Posts: 48Beautiful girls. I like to meet Nikki one day but I don't know Baltimore area. Hopefully I will make it there sometimes and see her around. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-16 12:45 #28107Senior Member

Posts: 1322Someone's been taking Nikki to P's. Dude needs to spray to clear the BB's! I stopped going there when my nutz started itching following a short visit.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-16 10:14 #28106Regular Member

Posts: 9CLs9736
Thanks for posting action pic's. I always enjoy your adventures. When I look through the galleries it seems like only the Baltimore mongers put up the good stuff. I hope to have some of my own to add soon.
-
02-16-16 10:08 #28105Senior Member

Posts: 622Wow. Man. The Man!
Think what you will but the pics look like you hit the SW lottery. Great job. Excellent pics. Thanks for all the great posts. Wow.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-16 10:08 #28104Senior Member

Posts: 1322Bad news sir, but you just lost your Senior status!
Originally Posted by ThaCTJohn
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-16 06:18 #28103Senior Member

Posts: 1788Nikki and Natalie
I arranged to meet Nikki yesterday morning and on the way out of the area we saw Natalie standing out in the snow at Fulton. I thought the two of them together might be fun so I stopped for Natalie. I'm not usually a double kind of guy, but because they both provide very good service I figured it couldn't miss. The conclusion is that I'm probably not doing any more doubles. They both performed quite well, but there's just too much going on at one time for my tastes. I would rather have one girl and we can both devote our entire attention to each other. It was still a very interesting experience and a good time. Both of their numbers are available for trusted contributing members. If you're not a trusted member who has made worthwhile contributions the best I can tell you is to look for them around the circle area.
-
02-16-16 05:39 #28102Senior Member

Posts: 83On the Baltimore page scroll all the way down.
Originally Posted by ThaCTJohn
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-16 00:57 #28101Senior Member

Posts: 616Heaven's 3 some scam
She's lost it. Using old FB pics or her former friends to rum a bait and switch, grab and dash scam.
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...teers/13068346
-
02-16-16 00:53 #28100Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Piddybo
Honestly thought of the same, but need a main girl first. But Piddybo, wish you the best and always a pleasure reading your reviews. Peace my dude, stay up.
Originally Posted by Piddybo
[View Original Post]
raBBit
-
02-16-16 00:32 #28099Senior Member

Posts: 2419Chewing-the-pillow.
-
02-16-16 00:25 #28098Senior Member

Posts: 616Heaven
Looks like Heaven is causing a commotion on Backpage. You guys still seeing her?
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...eaven/13077668
-
02-15-16 23:55 #28097Senior Member

Posts: 138Map
Anybody know where the loop maps are located. There on here somewhere but I forgot which category. There was one for bmore.
-
02-15-16 23:26 #28096Regular Member

Posts: 4Message me
Send me girl that's worth seeing info.
-
02-15-16 22:48 #28095Senior Member

Posts: 2419Star
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1457/star-working1.html
i Haven't seen my little friend in a while. She mentioned rehab tho.
Which is good, things were getting rough for a minute.
Let's hope she's okay. I miss her appetite, when she's on.
-
02-15-16 19:57 #28094Senior Member

Posts: 616Dundalk
There are usually a nice selection once it gets dard. I drove around a little around 6:30 pm. Only 1 was out. She must not have gotten her meds. Was talking real lound in phone constantly rocking back and forthe.
Originally Posted by Baltoman
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





