Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 40,141 to 40,155 of 59513
-
02-01-16 16:26 #19373Banned Member

Posts: 13634Give it a whirl and report back!
Originally Posted by MassagePerv
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-16 16:25 #19372Banned Member

Posts: 13634Those Asian massage parlor ads use stock photos of Asian models. Only ones that use real pics are Asian escort agencies.
Originally Posted by Acaryu
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-16 16:16 #19371Senior Member

Posts: 175Hottie Alert!!
T massage # 2!
Two hotties very young doing hula hoop outside!! I pulled over just to watch but did not want to risk the cash!
I've got plans for it this week!!
I honestly couldn't believe my eyes!
Everything is always legit would love for someone to confirm this siting!
Better yet if someone goes in and hits a home run!
There is a Dude that looks like Papasan though :-((
Never seen anything like this in my life!
-
02-01-16 15:34 #19370Senior Member

Posts: 817Advertisement
Have anybody ever seen the actual girl as advertised? If those ads are true, I will be going everyday.
-
02-01-16 12:42 #19369Senior Member

Posts: 148There's a good reason Mei is busy at Oriental: she's that good.
Originally Posted by RomJester
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-16 10:15 #19368Regular Member

Posts: 20Would you be able to pm me a name here?
Originally Posted by Knbbsi
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-16 10:06 #19367Regular Member

Posts: 20Sunshine spa
New here and to the massage game. Was wondering people's experience with.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs...taffs/31131702
I am looking for a good dedicated massage with extras from a slimmer younger girl and need advice one who to try and get. If you have other suggestions in the cumming area other than this feel free to let me know. I know many don't give names on boards so pm me is fine. I appreciate it.
-
02-01-16 00:38 #19366Senior Member

Posts: 113Thinking back, I would move #7 up the top three list.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-16 00:10 #19365Banned Member

Posts: 13634Be sure to post a report with great details.
Originally Posted by RedPanda
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-16 23:42 #19364Banned Member

Posts: 13634Ha ha. Two of those three are in the top 3.
Originally Posted by ILoveHE
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-16 22:46 #19363Senior Member

Posts: 113Top three
Spent a lot of time and money checking out all the MPs along Peachtree Pkwy and here you listed out the top three.
Originally Posted by RedPanda
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-16 22:16 #19362Banned Member

Posts: 13634That used to be a fun place back in 2009 or so. Two booths separated by a cheap curtain. Haven't been back in years due to their getting too much press and going legit.
Originally Posted by Cocknballs
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-16 22:14 #19361Banned Member

Posts: 13634Mikey from A Massage? Do you mean Nicki?
Originally Posted by RedPanda
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-16 19:03 #19360Senior Member

Posts: 62Challenge
Well now, is it? I'm going to have to try a test the waters myself.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
RP.
-
01-31-16 17:58 #19359Banned Member

Posts: 13634Very legit. Usually not even a DIY.
Originally Posted by RedPanda
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






