Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 40,141 to 40,155 of 59510
-
02-01-16 15:34 #19370Senior Member

Posts: 817Advertisement
Have anybody ever seen the actual girl as advertised? If those ads are true, I will be going everyday.
-
02-01-16 12:42 #19369Senior Member

Posts: 148There's a good reason Mei is busy at Oriental: she's that good.
Originally Posted by RomJester
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-16 10:15 #19368Regular Member

Posts: 20Would you be able to pm me a name here?
Originally Posted by Knbbsi
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-16 10:06 #19367Regular Member

Posts: 20Sunshine spa
New here and to the massage game. Was wondering people's experience with.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs...taffs/31131702
I am looking for a good dedicated massage with extras from a slimmer younger girl and need advice one who to try and get. If you have other suggestions in the cumming area other than this feel free to let me know. I know many don't give names on boards so pm me is fine. I appreciate it.
-
02-01-16 00:38 #19366Senior Member

Posts: 113Thinking back, I would move #7 up the top three list.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-16 00:10 #19365Banned Member

Posts: 13634Be sure to post a report with great details.
Originally Posted by RedPanda
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-16 23:42 #19364Banned Member

Posts: 13634Ha ha. Two of those three are in the top 3.
Originally Posted by ILoveHE
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-16 22:46 #19363Senior Member

Posts: 113Top three
Spent a lot of time and money checking out all the MPs along Peachtree Pkwy and here you listed out the top three.
Originally Posted by RedPanda
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-16 22:16 #19362Banned Member

Posts: 13634That used to be a fun place back in 2009 or so. Two booths separated by a cheap curtain. Haven't been back in years due to their getting too much press and going legit.
Originally Posted by Cocknballs
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-16 22:14 #19361Banned Member

Posts: 13634Mikey from A Massage? Do you mean Nicki?
Originally Posted by RedPanda
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-16 19:03 #19360Senior Member

Posts: 62Challenge
Well now, is it? I'm going to have to try a test the waters myself.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
RP.
-
01-31-16 17:58 #19359Banned Member

Posts: 13634Very legit. Usually not even a DIY.
Originally Posted by RedPanda
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-16 17:43 #19358Senior Member

Posts: 611Do you mean the previous independent from Hawaii? Saw her last week, it was a great experience. She is very spunky and friendly which was a nice change.
Originally Posted by InchLong
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-16 17:17 #19357Senior Member

Posts: 62Law'rce-Suwanee Rd
There is one Massage place west of I-85 and East of Suwanee Town Center. The place is just called Massage. Anyone ever went in there?
RP.
-
01-31-16 17:13 #19356Senior Member

Posts: 62A Massage
I like Mikey from A massage, Youni from Pro and Maggie from Harmony. Other than those nice young ladies, I need to the lights to be dimmed down a lot and have a great imagination of the girls on the Ad.
Originally Posted by InchLong
[View Original Post]
RP.












Reply With Quote





