Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19369
    Quote Originally Posted by RomJester  [View Original Post]
    I was lucky enough to see Sophie before she left. What great Asian tits she had. Wasn't as lucky as Inch though. Stopped by today and there is a cute little girl there and was wondering if anyone had given her a try or if Angela allows access under her top.

    Additionally, Mie is still at Oriental massage and she can be fun but seems to always be busy.
    There's a good reason Mei is busy at Oriental: she's that good.

  2. #19368
    Quote Originally Posted by Knbbsi  [View Original Post]
    Don't know how long this has been open. Looks close to prime soccer mom territory, but so is Massage Pro. I promised not to post names so I will say one of the former Massage Pro ladies is working here now. So, good times to be had for sure.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/Therapeu...mming/34563272

    Live Long and Monger.
    Would you be able to pm me a name here?

  3. #19367

    Sunshine spa

    New here and to the massage game. Was wondering people's experience with.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs...taffs/31131702

    I am looking for a good dedicated massage with extras from a slimmer younger girl and need advice one who to try and get. If you have other suggestions in the cumming area other than this feel free to let me know. I know many don't give names on boards so pm me is fine. I appreciate it.

  4. #19366
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Ha ha. Two of those three are in the top 3.
    Thinking back, I would move #7 up the top three list.

  5. #19365
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by RedPanda  [View Original Post]
    Well now, is it? I'm going to have to try a test the waters myself.

    RP.
    Be sure to post a report with great details.

  6. #19364
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveHE  [View Original Post]
    Spent a lot of time and money checking out all the MPs along Peachtree Pkwy and here you listed out the top three.
    Ha ha. Two of those three are in the top 3.

  7. #19363

    Top three

    Quote Originally Posted by RedPanda  [View Original Post]
    I like Mikey from A massage, Youni from Pro and Maggie from Harmony. Other than those nice young ladies, I need to the lights to be dimmed down a lot and have a great imagination of the girls on the Ad.

    RP.
    Spent a lot of time and money checking out all the MPs along Peachtree Pkwy and here you listed out the top three.

  8. #19362
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocknballs  [View Original Post]
    Many of you guys know about TaiJi Hands in N DeKalb Mall, right? Well, I was on the other side of the mall minding my own business when I saw this older asian lady standing in the corridor. As I approached, she said my name, so I'm wondering who is this? She said "you want massage". It turns out TaiJi had moved locations (she was standing outside the door) and the former girl wasn't there, so I said WTF and went in.

    Now I ain't going to kid you, this lady was old, 50's maybe 60's with some jacked up teeth. But I couldn't remember where I knew her from. And she knew maybe 10 words of English, one of which was my name (but I didn't get hers). Anyway, she actually did a pretty good massage and went straight to the handy. Funny thing was about halfway through the handy she asks if "OK"? Anyway, paid the house + 30 tip and still have no clue where I'd seen her. But if you need a good massage with handy from grandma, she's your gal. LOL
    That used to be a fun place back in 2009 or so. Two booths separated by a cheap curtain. Haven't been back in years due to their getting too much press and going legit.

  9. #19361
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by RedPanda  [View Original Post]
    I like Mikey from A massage, Youni from Pro and Maggie from Harmony. Other than those nice young ladies, I need to the lights to be dimmed down a lot and have a great imagination of the girls on the Ad.

    RP.
    Mikey from A Massage? Do you mean Nicki?

  10. #19360

    Challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Very legit. Usually not even a DIY.
    Well now, is it? I'm going to have to try a test the waters myself.

    RP.

  11. #19359
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by RedPanda  [View Original Post]
    There is one Massage place west of I-85 and East of Suwanee Town Center. The place is just called Massage. Anyone ever went in there?

    RP.
    Very legit. Usually not even a DIY.

  12. #19358
    Quote Originally Posted by InchLong  [View Original Post]
    Shoot, ok, guess I need to go to acworth area again this year, perhaps Today, she gives a nice everything but FS, too bad she is short.
    Do you mean the previous independent from Hawaii? Saw her last week, it was a great experience. She is very spunky and friendly which was a nice change.

  13. #19357

    Law'rce-Suwanee Rd

    There is one Massage place west of I-85 and East of Suwanee Town Center. The place is just called Massage. Anyone ever went in there?

    RP.

  14. #19356

    A Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by InchLong  [View Original Post]
    Cool. Got a place I can check out tonight? Looking for something new? And hot? And younger, above 21 ? And a tall one would be nice also. LOL, input appreciated. She must be made in Asia tho

    If I'm asking for too much, my bad
    I like Mikey from A massage, Youni from Pro and Maggie from Harmony. Other than those nice young ladies, I need to the lights to be dimmed down a lot and have a great imagination of the girls on the Ad.

    RP.

  15. #19355

    These girls never forget!

    Many of you guys know about TaiJi Hands in N DeKalb Mall, right? Well, I was on the other side of the mall minding my own business when I saw this older asian lady standing in the corridor. As I approached, she said my name, so I'm wondering who is this? She said "you want massage". It turns out TaiJi had moved locations (she was standing outside the door) and the former girl wasn't there, so I said WTF and went in.

    Now I ain't going to kid you, this lady was old, 50's maybe 60's with some jacked up teeth. But I couldn't remember where I knew her from. And she knew maybe 10 words of English, one of which was my name (but I didn't get hers). Anyway, she actually did a pretty good massage and went straight to the handy. Funny thing was about halfway through the handy she asks if "OK"? Anyway, paid the house + 30 tip and still have no clue where I'd seen her. But if you need a good massage with handy from grandma, she's your gal. LOL

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape