Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3967

    Jamie = Rip Off

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...jamie/21420425

    Outcall body to body massage. Means clothed be B2 B, if you want nude, extra $0. 4 and then she shorts you on the hour. Like walking out after 20 min. And add 30 lbs to the picture.

    Stay away.

  2. #3966

    Nice racks, etc.

    The best thing to do is read this forum. Go back in time and see what has been written about different girls and places. I wonder, if you're not willing to do the research, if you're LE.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoD  [View Original Post]
    Just posted for some help in Backpage forum but also would see if I can get any recommendations for an AMP. Been travelling to SD, North County for quite a while and kind of just been trying places out with no guidance. Last spot late last year was Friars. I had a lead on a girl with a nice rack and she wasn't available dp went with an old, fragile woman who didn't provide a very good massage. I know it's a RTFF kind of question but I'm specifically looking for nice racks, preferably natural.

  3. #3965

    Amp

    Just posted for some help in Backpage forum but also would see if I can get any recommendations for an AMP. Been travelling to SD, North County for quite a while and kind of just been trying places out with no guidance. Last spot late last year was Friars. I had a lead on a girl with a nice rack and she wasn't available dp went with an old, fragile woman who didn't provide a very good massage. I know it's a RTFF kind of question but I'm specifically looking for nice racks, preferably natural.

  4. #3964
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfBall  [View Original Post]
    I used to go to Apple Lady and would regularly see one of the girls named Jessica. She was always wild and lots of fun. I think she moved to another AMP. Does anyone know where?
    I used to see her regularly and agree with your comment. I think she went back to China for good.

  5. #3963

    Looking for Jessica

    I used to go to Apple Lady and would regularly see one of the girls named Jessica. She was always wild and lots of fun. I think she moved to another AMP. Does anyone know where?

  6. #3962
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck3565  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to the two story building place near 54th and University (only place I am aware of on the "north side of University" I went to it in the 80's while going to.

    SDSU. Never got more then a "happy ending" out of the place, as that was all an MO in SD gave back then! I am guessing they probably now charge " 6 for 30 minutes:, as most.

    With FUGLY women seem to! How DO these places survive?
    Actually, Chi is also on the North side of University. Single story, but it is in a strip mall and way East almost to College. I'm pretty sure Hongs is the one you refer to, near 54th. Next one on University, heading West, as far as I can recollect, is the old Oriental Gardens (has a new name now).

  7. #3961

    Nope, not that place.

    It was a one-story, maybe stand-alone building. I'll look more closely next time as I'll be in the area again soon to visit a friend (really, to score some drugs).

    Just kidding.

    Maybe I'll even TOFTT.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck3565  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to the two story building place near 54th and University (only place I am aware of on the "north side of University" I went to it in the 80's while going to.

    SDSU. Never got more then a "happy ending" out of the place, as that was all an MO in SD gave back then! I am guessing they probably now charge " 6 for 30 minutes:, as most.

    With FUGLY women seem to! How DO these places survive?

  8. #3960
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about Z Massage on San Diego Mission Rd. In the Mission Gorge area, her name is Eva. Ewa is at Lily Garden Massage on Camino del Rio S.

    Yah?

    On the subject of Z, they never disappoint. Had Yo-Yo today. Man, she is open to everything. Go for it. Have fun.
    Yes, Z Massage on SD Mission. Have not tried Lily Garden yet. Thanks for the yoyo recommendation.

  9. #3959

    Two Story Place?

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this place? It's on the north side of University right before Fairmont Ave. It's a sleezy run-down building in a lousy area. Anyone been or willing to go there to: 1) TOFFT and 2) risk your life? .

    I wonder how willing they are to give extra service because they're starved for business. I also wonder how fugly the women are. It's anyone's guess!
    Are you referring to the two story building place near 54th and University (only place I am aware of on the "north side of University" I went to it in the 80's while going to.

    SDSU. Never got more then a "happy ending" out of the place, as that was all an MO in SD gave back then! I am guessing they probably now charge " 6 for 30 minutes:, as most.

    With FUGLY women seem to! How DO these places survive?

  10. #3958
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this place? It's on the north side of University right before Fairmont Ave. It's a sleezy run-down building in a lousy area. Anyone been or willing to go there to: 1) TOFFT and 2) risk your life? .

    I wonder how willing they are to give extra service because they're starved for business. I also wonder how fugly the women are. It's anyone's guess!
    Isn't it actually just East of 54th Street? That's really not that bad a neighborhood, at least in the daytime. I went there a number of years ago and it was a typical Asian FS place - 60/ hh, 80/ h, reasonably young and attractive girls. However, they wanted premium prices for the time so I never returned. Maybe now, with the proliferation of the 40/ h Chinese places w / HE they have been forced to reduce prices.

    I'll risk my life if someone will pay my expenses.

  11. #3957
    Quote Originally Posted by BearBare  [View Original Post]
    Never in the history of reporting / mongering has the PROVIDER been told HER time is up and session ended. LOL.
    Close, but I once told a therapist it was time for her to stop. I was at Bella Asians in Philadelphia and had the most unskilled (but sexy) therapist that I've ever had. At that place you never discussed price or service, you just laid your $160 on the table and you got the whole package. She was terribly bossy through the whole process and every phase of her service was poor. For the finish she insisted on a very rough CG that did absolutely nothing for me and was painful due to her uncoordinated movements. After a short time I got up and told her it was time for her to stop. As I was dressing, she told me that my actions made the girl feel bad and she was shouting through the walls to the other K-girls.

    As I was leaving mamasan stopped me to chat and said she understood my problem and promised it would never happen again. Mamasan then gave me back my $160, which I took to another Philly AMP and had a wonderful time.

    I went back to Bella several times and mamasan always made sure I was given first rate services. Mamasan may have given up $160 that visit, but she got about $800 of subsequent business that she would have never gotten otherwise. Regretably, Bella was closed a few months ago.

  12. #3956

    Hong's Massage on University

    Anyone know anything about this place? It's on the north side of University right before Fairmont Ave. It's a sleezy run-down building in a lousy area. Anyone been or willing to go there to: 1) TOFFT and 2) risk your life? .

    I wonder how willing they are to give extra service because they're starved for business. I also wonder how fugly the women are. It's anyone's guess!

  13. #3955
    Quote Originally Posted by Wireless91910  [View Original Post]
    Picking up protection money.
    Ha. Really asian mafia? How about trying to get laid!

  14. #3954

    Do you mean Eva at Z Massage?

    If you're talking about Z Massage on San Diego Mission Rd. In the Mission Gorge area, her name is Eva. Ewa is at Lily Garden Massage on Camino del Rio S.

    Yah?

    On the subject of Z, they never disappoint. Had Yo-Yo today. Man, she is open to everything. Go for it. Have fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by FromNowOn  [View Original Post]
    I have been to Z's several times now. Overall it's been a good experience.

    Ewa: Definitely my top choice there. She lets you do as you wish with hands and fingers and gives you a very sensual HJ. Even prostate, if that's your thing. Have seen her several times.

    Dana / Diana?: First visit she teases heavily during the entire massage and we get through the entire hour and to my surprise she says "finished. " I asked if there was more she says shakes her head no. On my next visit I drew her again next time and expressed some dissatisfaction to the lady in front and she says Dana will give me a great massage. I reluctantly went with it and I'm glad I did. Great massage, hands could roam everywhere, and she gave great HE. Not sure what went wrong the first time.

    Shelly: She is a petite woman in her early forties. Tons of ass play during first 1/2 hour. She is very flirtatious. On the flip she asks if I'm going to tip her well and said of course (hate that question). She asks for 60 but I held the line at 40. The bad part with her (and very frustrating) is that I scheduled an hour massage. As soon as I looked at the clock and realized we were already 10 minutes over I tell her time is up and she says "no. " I said I wanted / paid for an hour and she goes into this non sense that I asked for more time (which I did not). She kept saying I had to finish the 90 minutes and pay the front which I refused. I finally just got up and started dressing, oil covered and all. I was tired of explaining when I came to relax. I felt bad, not sure why, and gave her an extra 10 for the time she went over to diffuse any issues. Will not repeat.

  15. #3953
    Quote Originally Posted by FromNowOn  [View Original Post]
    I finally just got up and started dressing, oil covered and all. I was tired of explaining wto relax. I felt bad, not sure why, and gave her an extra 10 for the time she went over to diffuse any issues.
    I think this has to be an award winning post / event. Never in the history of reporting / mongering has the PROVIDER been told HER time is up and session ended. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape