Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 18,091 to 18,105 of 30759
-
01-31-16 21:04 #12669Senior Member

Posts: 248Who is this
Can you give me name and contact number please.
Originally Posted by Bertn
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-16 16:59 #12668Senior Member

Posts: 152CC BIG manmades?
Kind of a newbie here. Any mts in CC who have a nice enhanced rack who provide massage and he. Please message me or post. I just want to be sure I'm getting what I pay for. Mahalo.
-
01-31-16 07:00 #12667Senior Member

Posts: 5231Could be Blue Angel in the Kukui Business Plaza; try that thread.
Originally Posted by Ogohunter
[View Original Post]
If so, I believe it is in the same space where Yoko's sex and legit massage places were located in about 2013.
-
01-31-16 01:41 #12666Senior Member

Posts: 1453Gina
This is so very bad for her business to not return calls.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
Terrible and stupid business person.
Doesn't she know how this is killing her business.
Plus if she is not hot totally waste time for us!!
-
01-31-16 01:28 #12665Senior Member

Posts: 1243Fake
One of the photos of Vivian is of Yu Wen Qin (http://www.celebcrunch.net/2011/01/yu-wen-qin.html). Unsure if other is fake, but probable.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
January44.
-
01-31-16 00:18 #12664Senior Member

Posts: 1453Downtown
Vivian in the picture looks hot! Wonder if real?
Originally Posted by Ogohunter
[View Original Post]
This is not Vivian at TIffany Thai Massage. I think this is different place.
-
01-30-16 23:56 #12663Senior Member

Posts: 1453Gina
Thank you for the update. I kept trying to get a hold of her.
Originally Posted by DeadHead1
[View Original Post]
She is terrible in not returning text or calls.
Does she think she is so hot? Arrogant!
-
01-30-16 18:01 #12662Senior Member

Posts: 145Gina
She is not really a hottie, unless a heavier gal your thing.
Originally Posted by RicoSr1
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-16 09:24 #12661Banned Member

Posts: 81HG delights in mission accomplished
Thank for the review. What pleases me most is the recognition that I am a woman of my word. You really get me!
Originally Posted by Bertn
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-16 05:15 #12660Senior Member

Posts: 2364Angie, Apple and Jane are all
Angie, Apple and Jane are all female. Trust me.
Originally Posted by HaYn1
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-16 02:43 #12659Senior Member

Posts: 203I've heard people say it before about this provider. I know I'm going to get a lot of comments for saying this one, but in a massage setting with no FS involved, does it matter?
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
I've gotten legit massages from male therapists before. I have had he massages from older or not as attractive providers that I had to close my eyes and think about someone else to finish. So if the service is good in the massage context and not going any further, what does it matter?
Just to clarify I'm not going there because I don't do cc. But I'm just talking in theory here. You can also respond by pm if you're just going to flame me for saying this, but it's an interesting discussion / theory.
-
01-30-16 00:48 #12658Senior Member

Posts: 324Angie 2701 CC
Are you sure he (Angie) didn't bang them?
Originally Posted by DeadHead1
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-16 00:01 #12657Senior Member

Posts: 1453Gina Honolulu Thai Massage
I have been trying to book an appointment with Gina.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
For many days now without any success.
She doesn't pick up phone nor reply to text.
How can I get ahold of her and make appointment?
Please advise what is secret.
-
01-29-16 22:03 #12656Banned Member

Posts: 442Angie
I don't know. I saw her after my massage appointment with Jane. She was wearing tiny shorts and a cut tank top. Showing off her flat stomach, nicely shaped ass and legs, and perky tits. Would have booked a massage right there if I had more cash and more time. Looked like all female to me.
Originally Posted by HaYn1
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-16 19:45 #12655Senior Member

Posts: 1453Angie
I saw Angie and often wondered if she is actually a male.
Originally Posted by HaYn1
[View Original Post]
Maybe this massage place in Century Center are really men posing.
As women? I just had that feeling.











Reply With Quote





