Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14482
    I'm going to try it out. Report to follow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elmwoood  [View Original Post]
    Is this a spa. Storefront we can do walk in or is it a private place you have to call for appointment.

  2. #14481
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 14

    T Pro

    I am a regular here, must have paid at least 6 visits in the last 7 months. There was a girl called Bella here who was great. She was down to everything (me eating her out in different positions etc) except FS for. 2 , may be bc she liked me. Lately I don't her working there anymore, anyone knows what happened to her? I asked mamasan but she said, Bella will be back but I don't think she will be. Currently girls who work there are a joke. There is a 40 year old fit lady with fake tits? She rips you off and does a so so massage. If anyone knows what happened to Bella pm me.

  3. #14480
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 14

    Aol

    I was bored and I decided to get a massage from a latin lady. She said her name was and* . 5 for hh and it seemed a lot was on the menu if you got $$ I went for BJ for 100. Massage was one of the worst I ever had but BJ skills are great. I guess she has fake tits but they were very big, juicy and firm. She has one of the sexiest booties on a masseuse. Finally exchanged digits. PM me for more info.

  4. #14479

    New Life in Mount Prospect

    This is my first time going to HE massage place so I wanted a sure thing. Based on reading the forum, it sounded like the Mount Prospect locations were a safe bet. I randomly went to New Life over Jun. I was more interested in the HE over massage and experience over youth. When I entered New Life an older lady quickly ushered me into a room. I waited a while; I think they were short staffed. I saw Mona, who confused me for another client. For some reason it took me a while to convince her that I wasn't this other person. She offered me a shower, which I turned down. I was able to feel her tits under her shirt and rub her ass. She implied that I could feel under her pants, but I wasn't interested. Mona was older and had a little belly, but her tits were very nice. There was no hard sell or discussion of prices. She just told me something like I'm going to take care of you and you should to take care of me. I gave 0. 7 to house at the beginning and gave her 0. 4 tip. I based the tip on reading the forums. When she was done she mentioned something about a steam room or sauna. I wasn't interested.

    I was happy and would go back. I'll try the shower and steam next time.

  5. #14478

  6. #14477
    Quote Originally Posted by Vern2020  [View Original Post]
    Been there once, but many years ago. For me it was decent massage with standard finish. No FS, from what I know. But again, that was a long time ago and YMMV.
    Typically from my experiences there the providers are usually older (40-50) and not the most attractive. No FS, but standard finish at standard prices definitely on the table.

  7. #14476
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothar22  [View Original Post]
    Searched around found some other discussions here on other chinatown places but was wondering if anyone has been to Halsted SPA on 26th.
    Been there once, but many years ago. For me it was decent massage with standard finish. No FS, from what I know. But again, that was a long time ago and YMMV.

  8. #14475

    411

    Searched around found some other discussions here on other chinatown places but was wondering if anyone has been to Halsted SPA on 26th.

  9. #14474
    Quote Originally Posted by LatGent  [View Original Post]
    Was FS on the menu? They advertise 4 hands and am wondering what that would be limited to.
    Is this a spa. Storefront we can do walk in or is it a private place you have to call for appointment.

  10. #14473
    Quote Originally Posted by LongRanger99  [View Original Post]
    Relieve Your Stress Away The Best For Less $40 - 23.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ss-40/23835043

    I went to see these nice ladies yesterday. They were friendly latinas but not the ones from years past. I had a great time. They did not knock my socks off but I will repeat. One masseuse spoke decent english and the other spoke poor english, so what, did not come there to chat.
    Was FS on the menu? They advertise 4 hands and am wondering what that would be limited to.

  11. #14472
    Quote Originally Posted by Geek  [View Original Post]
    Finders keepers!

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-rubs/33955339

    This girl has been around for off / on for a while, I'm glad I found her again. Great service, felt like a king! Not sure if it's a spa operation or if she's an independent, she was kind of vague, saying that other girls worked with her.
    Rates seemed a little high based on her ad saying not FS.

  12. #14471
    Quote Originally Posted by WildRider80  [View Original Post]
    So I dreamed about this place the other day. I think she said her name was Shi Shi. Not somewhere I'd go if I was actually looking for a good massage. Seemed like a lot was on the menu but I hate being asked to "pay first" after I've already paid for the session, also the negotiating was a mood killer. I hope this info helps. Like I said lots on the menu but massage was a 3 out of 10.
    What time of day did you go if I may ask?

    I stopped here once mid day and was greeted by a 60+ year old unattractive Asian woman. Asked who my therapist was going to be. When she said that she was doing it, I promptly left.

  13. #14470
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Lawrence and Pulaski

    Finders keepers!

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-rubs/33955339

    This girl has been around for off / on for a while, I'm glad I found her again. Great service, felt like a king! Not sure if it's a spa operation or if she's an independent, she was kind of vague, saying that other girls worked with her.

  14. #14469

    Correct Crew of Friendly Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by Member202  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about the one that was on Western for a bit and then moved up to Montrose? One of the girls (Samantha) moved away to California to learn acupuncture. They had a young one that was pretty hot but that group sort of disappeared. Would be interesting to know if these are the same people. Always good service.
    Yes this is the crew I was talking about. One girl was pretty with a few extra pounds and the other had a tight body with a dirty pretty face with silky black hair. It appears the crew is gone but they gave great service and massages. The new crew of friendly latinas is not the same but it seems the set up is the same as far as being mexican women and the way the sessions are set up. I wonder if the same group or person controls both.

  15. #14468

    Foster & kedzie

    Relieve Your Stress Away The Best For Less $40 - 23.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ss-40/23835043

    I went to see these nice ladies yesterday. They were friendly latinas but not the ones from years past. I had a great time. They did not knock my socks off but I will repeat. One masseuse spoke decent english and the other spoke poor english, so what, did not come there to chat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape