Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 406 of 658 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 456 506 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3791
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198

    I knew there was something off about that guy during his first stint here

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]

    2.) What happened with you and the Desi massage girl on the North Shore? Of course I know but I want the board to hear it.

    3.) Why would the Desi girl stop seeing any clients after your visit?
    Aha, so that's what happened with that Desi girl. I've heard about it too. No wonder when I asked my ATF if she had issues with clients of any particular racioethnic group she said "only with some Desi Indian guys. " No wonder you see on the news how Indian guys gang rape their women on buses if they don't wear saris. Have you seen all the demonstrations they had in New Deli about that?

    Do you know anything about that Toujula? Is this some sort of Indian custom we should familiarize ourselves with before visiting your old country? Because in Bollywood movies we only see people sing and dance.

    What about that Buddhist religion that I hear is so calm and so non-aggressive and is so meditation and yoga? What happens after you done meditating? Is it off to do some sado on a random woman who decided to wear jeans to work instead of sari? Maybe you could enlighten us on that farther Toujula, like from the insiders perspective?

    BTW, welcome back Toujula! I take pride in playing my small part in facilitating your initial dismissal from this board and while I may not able to devote as much time to it this time around, I still hope to cheap in a little from time to time.

  2. #3790

    Dear Negrapist

    First off, sorry I have not replied, work got busy and that takes precedent over battling douchebags like you, Chris and Spermie / Dickie. I have a few minutes so I will answer your question.

    Quote Originally Posted by Negrapist  [View Original Post]
    Are you not a Homo?

    Please answer articulately as we have judges ready for the extradition of your reply.
    Am I a homo? No, I am not. If you have proof otherwise, like I do of Dickie / Spermie, please post it here for all to see. And Chrissie5 saying it 50 times a day doesn't count. Speaking of Chrissie, I saw this from you:

    Quote Originally Posted by Negrapist  [View Original Post]
    Chris5, a breath of fresh air on this board. Keep up the great work, sir.
    Really? Chissie is a breath of fresh air? He may be the most despised guy on the entire site and you think he is great. Guess that says a lot about you.

    So now some questions for you:

    1.) Since you admit that you are Toujula, do you think you should be allowed to continue on the site? After all, you were banned and given the Ultra rare "Douchebag" designation.

    2.) What happened with you and the Desi massage girl on the North Shore? Of course I know but I want the board to hear it.

    3.) Why would the Desi girl stop seeing any clients after your visit?

    4.) You keep boasting of a trade saying you have an awesome Asian girl for short dough. Has anyone from this site seen her and can you ask them to verify?

    5.) When you make your next profile do you think you will be smarter?

  3. #3789

    The Troll is on the loose

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    The mirror mirror reference is funny. When Dickie looks in the mirror he sees Spermie. Or does he see a guy in a wig? Either way nice to here from you. In case you missed it below is the last post I made about you. Look forward to your rebuttal. Rebuttal, haha, I just had a Bevis and Butthead flashback.
    The troll is on the loose. Keep trolling those sites. You appear fascinated by them.

    Bacon bits and Baloney are all part of the same pork family so who is porking who? Bacon shits must squeal real loud for you.

  4. #3788

    Bb

    Quote Originally Posted by Baconbits  [View Original Post]
    Congratulating yourself?

    You phony tough guy. You're a joke.

    BB.
    Ginger said, " I'm going to make that twinkie Bb my little bietch " . She also said, " go fuck yourself " . Trailhunter and his girl Ginger.

  5. #3787

    Hi Spermie

    Quote Originally Posted by DickieDewu2  [View Original Post]
    Mirror mirror on the wall. You're looking at yourself again their bacon shits.

    Stick to running around your little pig pen on all fours and squealing as your baloney buddy pokes it to you. You sure got a purty mouth.
    The mirror mirror reference is funny. When Dickie looks in the mirror he sees Spermie. Or does he see a guy in a wig? Either way nice to here from you. In case you missed it below is the last post I made about you. Look forward to your rebuttal. Rebuttal, haha, I just had a Bevis and Butthead flashback.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    If I Google your name the very first result leads us to this:

    dickiedewu2 dickiedewu2 is offline.

    Where's the plesure?

    Join Date.

    May 2014


    Posts.

    1.

    T-Bucks.

    0.

    Default Boston Transgendered massage spas.

    I know they exist just haven't found them and Jolin's spa doesn't give that mutual erotic massage that some seek. SO where are they? They all private? SWM bottom seeking erotic massage with body 2 body contact and mutual happy endings

  6. #3786

    Mirror mirror

    Quote Originally Posted by Baconbits  [View Original Post]
    Congratulating yourself?

    You phony tough guy. You're a joke.

    BB.
    Mirror mirror on the wall. You're looking at yourself again their bacon shits.

    Stick to running around your little pig pen on all fours and squealing as your baloney buddy pokes it to you. You sure got a purty mouth.

  7. #3785

    Trailhunter is Chris5

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Much appreciated.

    Chris5.
    Congratulating yourself?

    You phony tough guy. You're a joke.

    BB.

  8. #3784
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Thank You TH From Orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    On your overwhelming victory over these northern flunkies in Bahston! LOL Trailhunter.
    Much appreciated.

    Chris5.

  9. #3783

    Congratulations Bro

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Administrator2 who I actually respect made a good point. I have come to the conclusion that I can't battle alone. My job here is done. Now while Bacon and Billy Boy may still post, they have been battered, abused, exposed and embarrassed. I am needed full time in Orlando to deal with the many assholes waiting on me there. If I'm needed again I will return. Farewell Boston.

    Chris5.
    On your overwhelming victory over these northern flunkies in Bahston! LOL Trailhunter.

  10. #3782

    Good riddance, spanked by A2. 😀

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Administrator2 who I actually respect made a good point. I have come to the conclusion that I can't battle alone. My job here is done. Now while Bacon and Billy Boy may still post, they have been battered, abused, exposed and embarrassed. I am needed full time in Orlando to deal with the many assholes waiting on me there. If I'm needed again I will return. Farewell Boston.

    Chris5.
    Ya. We will call you if we need you swordswallower. Just like a gay Batman. We will shine a big dick shaped silloette in the sky with a spotlight to call you.

    Always remember to go fuck yourself.

    BB.

  11. #3781

    Trailhunter's vagina got hurt

    I've heard better comebacks from my bowl of Rice Krispies you wretched excuse for a man.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    That goes double for you Moogaar1 , go fuck yourself scumbag.

  12. #3780

    Amen To That

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    This is editorial. Chris you have to improve your douchebaggery. Simply screaming the same thing, 20 times a day does not make a win. When somebody gets bored with playing the dozens with you because all you do is say the same thing that's not victory. It also cuts into what makes these threads fun. All you're doing is calling guys fags. Well sometimes you do call them fags with all caps so I guess that is a little different.

    Yes I know neggy I'm sticking up for my boyfriend again.

    A2.
    This dude's rhetoric is boring as fuck. It's like arguing or debating with someone and they have no good points so they just scream and yell louder. It's not the name calling but that there's nothing creative to go with it. His rebuttals are on a par with Spermsac / Dickiedewu2 which certainly ain't saying much.

  13. #3779

    Got to love the Florida school system

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    I just ended a texting session with my girl Ginger, she wasn't happy. Here's what she said, " are you messin with that bietch Scags " ? And I said, " no baby, it's me and you to the bitter end " , Swags is just a good friend " . Ginger said, " Well if I ever find out you are messin with that nasty skank, the both of you will have to deal with me " ! And I said, " come on Baby, seriously, have you seen her ads, she's way too old for me " . My girl Ginger is so jealous, violent, and evil, must be her Irish temper, but that's what I love about her.
    Trailhunter has to be Chris5. What are the chances you could have two of the dumbest fucks in Florida meeting on this site?

    Hahaha!

    BB.

  14. #3778
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Farewell Boston

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    This is editorial. Chris you have to improve your douchebaggery. Simply screaming the same thing, 20 times a day does not make a win. When somebody gets bored with playing the dozens with you because all you do is say the same thing that's not victory. It also cuts into what makes these threads fun. All you're doing is calling guys fags. Well sometimes you do call them fags with all caps so I guess that is a little different.

    Yes I know neggy I'm sticking up for my boyfriend again.

    A2.
    Administrator2 who I actually respect made a good point. I have come to the conclusion that I can't battle alone. My job here is done. Now while Bacon and Billy Boy may still post, they have been battered, abused, exposed and embarrassed. I am needed full time in Orlando to deal with the many assholes waiting on me there. If I'm needed again I will return. Farewell Boston.

    Chris5.

  15. #3777

    The Wonderful Wizard of Oz has SPOKEN

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    This is editorial. Chris you have to improve your douchebaggery. Simply screaming the same thing, 20 times a day does not make a win. When somebody gets bored with playing the dozens with you because all you do is say the same thing that's not victory. It also cuts into what makes these threads fun. All you're doing is calling guys fags. Well sometimes you do call them fags with all caps so I guess that is a little different.

    Yes I know neggy I'm sticking up for my boyfriend again.

    A2.
    There we have it. Oz speaks the truth.

    Ever one else has been telling you the same thing. You game is weak.

    You sure no winner. Ha ha twinkie boy. How you like them apples?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape