Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,546 to 25,560 of 40027
-
01-31-16 19:16 #14482Senior Member

Posts: 77I'm going to try it out. Report to follow.
Originally Posted by Elmwoood
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-16 12:11 #14481Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 14T Pro
I am a regular here, must have paid at least 6 visits in the last 7 months. There was a girl called Bella here who was great. She was down to everything (me eating her out in different positions etc) except FS for. 2 , may be bc she liked me. Lately I don't her working there anymore, anyone knows what happened to her? I asked mamasan but she said, Bella will be back but I don't think she will be. Currently girls who work there are a joke. There is a 40 year old fit lady with fake tits? She rips you off and does a so so massage. If anyone knows what happened to Bella pm me.
-
01-31-16 11:57 #14480Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 14Aol
I was bored and I decided to get a massage from a latin lady. She said her name was and* . 5 for hh and it seemed a lot was on the menu if you got $$ I went for BJ for 100. Massage was one of the worst I ever had but BJ skills are great. I guess she has fake tits but they were very big, juicy and firm. She has one of the sexiest booties on a masseuse. Finally exchanged digits. PM me for more info.
-
01-31-16 10:23 #14479Senior Member

Posts: 77New Life in Mount Prospect
This is my first time going to HE massage place so I wanted a sure thing. Based on reading the forum, it sounded like the Mount Prospect locations were a safe bet. I randomly went to New Life over Jun. I was more interested in the HE over massage and experience over youth. When I entered New Life an older lady quickly ushered me into a room. I waited a while; I think they were short staffed. I saw Mona, who confused me for another client. For some reason it took me a while to convince her that I wasn't this other person. She offered me a shower, which I turned down. I was able to feel her tits under her shirt and rub her ass. She implied that I could feel under her pants, but I wasn't interested. Mona was older and had a little belly, but her tits were very nice. There was no hard sell or discussion of prices. She just told me something like I'm going to take care of you and you should to take care of me. I gave 0. 7 to house at the beginning and gave her 0. 4 tip. I based the tip on reading the forums. When she was done she mentioned something about a steam room or sauna. I wasn't interested.
I was happy and would go back. I'll try the shower and steam next time.
-
01-30-16 18:14 #14478Senior Member

Posts: 69
-
01-30-16 14:38 #14477Regular Member

Posts: 14Typically from my experiences there the providers are usually older (40-50) and not the most attractive. No FS, but standard finish at standard prices definitely on the table.
Originally Posted by Vern2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-16 18:09 #14476Senior Member

Posts: 308Been there once, but many years ago. For me it was decent massage with standard finish. No FS, from what I know. But again, that was a long time ago and YMMV.
Originally Posted by Lothar22
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-16 17:22 #14475Senior Member

Posts: 192411
Searched around found some other discussions here on other chinatown places but was wondering if anyone has been to Halsted SPA on 26th.
-
01-29-16 12:16 #14474Senior Member

Posts: 85Is this a spa. Storefront we can do walk in or is it a private place you have to call for appointment.
Originally Posted by LatGent
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-16 22:05 #14473Regular Member

Posts: 13Was FS on the menu? They advertise 4 hands and am wondering what that would be limited to.
Originally Posted by LongRanger99
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-16 22:04 #14472Senior Member

Posts: 421Rates seemed a little high based on her ad saying not FS.
Originally Posted by Geek
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-16 10:01 #14471Senior Member

Posts: 92What time of day did you go if I may ask?
Originally Posted by WildRider80
[View Original Post]
I stopped here once mid day and was greeted by a 60+ year old unattractive Asian woman. Asked who my therapist was going to be. When she said that she was doing it, I promptly left.
-
01-28-16 09:23 #14470Regular Member

Posts: 23Lawrence and Pulaski
Finders keepers!
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-rubs/33955339
This girl has been around for off / on for a while, I'm glad I found her again. Great service, felt like a king! Not sure if it's a spa operation or if she's an independent, she was kind of vague, saying that other girls worked with her.
-
01-28-16 03:04 #14469Senior Member

Posts: 283Correct Crew of Friendly Latinas
Yes this is the crew I was talking about. One girl was pretty with a few extra pounds and the other had a tight body with a dirty pretty face with silky black hair. It appears the crew is gone but they gave great service and massages. The new crew of friendly latinas is not the same but it seems the set up is the same as far as being mexican women and the way the sessions are set up. I wonder if the same group or person controls both.
Originally Posted by Member202
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-16 02:42 #14468Senior Member

Posts: 283Foster & kedzie
Relieve Your Stress Away The Best For Less $40 - 23.
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ss-40/23835043
I went to see these nice ladies yesterday. They were friendly latinas but not the ones from years past. I had a great time. They did not knock my socks off but I will repeat. One masseuse spoke decent english and the other spoke poor english, so what, did not come there to chat.











Reply With Quote





