Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 40,321 to 40,335 of 59510
-
01-24-16 18:46 #19190Banned Member

Posts: 2410No Hands
Not according to what I've read on the other review site.
Originally Posted by InchLong
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-16 17:01 #19189Senior Member

Posts: 2351So you left unhappy and still gave her a tip? What's even worse you plan to return to see her. No wonder most AMP's in Atlanta suck.
Originally Posted by TomD2000
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-16 16:23 #19188Senior Member

Posts: 46T Massage # 2 .
Stopped by before noon. When I ent. There was a young gal running the vac. She was the one that gave the massage as well. Went for the I hr. And later the 30 min upgrade. After the massage she asked if I wanted the table shower, but it will cost. 30 . Passed and left unhappy. She asked for a tip. In a joking mannor so a gave her one. She was super hot. I might return.
-
01-24-16 07:07 #19187Banned Member

Posts: 333Thanks Sun. Sounds like the one I remember. I have wondered many times about what happened to her. I may have to go waste a few $$ and revisit old times.
Originally Posted by SunSin1
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-16 23:56 #19186Senior Member

Posts: 446Yes, I believe so.
Originally Posted by JackSouth
[View Original Post]
The Apt was real nice, but the front living room was sort of set up like a lobby.
She had business cards and that folded tent sign about not writing reviews.
The bedroom had a large bed and an Ottoman couch thing by the window ledge.
-
01-23-16 22:09 #19185Senior Member

Posts: 162I remember that place in Tucker. That was my first real AMP experience If memory serves it was call Empire Spa (which just hit me as so ironic for me LOL).
Originally Posted by amplovr
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-16 20:21 #19184Senior Member

Posts: 211There's several places off exit 12 and 400. Which one are you reporting on?
Originally Posted by BaruchGeva
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
01-23-16 19:12 #19183Senior Member

Posts: 447Delightful spa
I tried to go see the Asian girl that night spoke about but she would not answer her phone over a couple of calls. So I went by delightful spa.
I got a me Amy is short little girl skinny with big boobs. I should have skipped the table shower as cold as it is I just shivered the whole time then back to the room. I got a nice rub and got a few feels in. Then on the flip I got a handjob busting a nut twice. First round played with that puss and suck on them titties, started titty f* her. I blew my load while banging them tits. Round 2 I kept playing with them titties while she jerked me off again then back to the shower to wash off. A good time was had. Would go back. Total cost was 60 for the room and 100 to the girl.
-
01-23-16 17:24 #19182Senior Member

Posts: 234Is this the one in Woodstock on 92?
Originally Posted by AsiaLite59
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-16 11:08 #19181Senior Member

Posts: 195Embarrasing moments
I used to frequent a place on Lawrenceville Hwy in Tucker next to the DQ. They had a new girl that time. Really, really hot and maybe mid-twenties. We were doing it and she asked if I wanted doggie. Never had done that before so I jumped on it. After a couple of minutes I actually drooled on her back. She just laughed. I guess she figured I was having a really good time. Never forget that one.
Originally Posted by SunSin1
[View Original Post]
AMP.
-
01-23-16 10:16 #19180Banned Member

Posts: 333Can you PM their names to me? Thanks.
Originally Posted by AsiaLite59
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-16 10:04 #19179Banned Member

Posts: 13634How much did you pay with tip and do you remember their names?
Originally Posted by AsiaLite59
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-16 08:51 #19178Regular Member

Posts: 10Lily
Stopped by Lily this week as I was in the area. No one there but me, 3 therapists anxious for work. They tried to sell me on the 4 h and planned for 2 hand. But after a mediocre ts I negotiated a better rate for 4 h. Massage was good and sensual, but I was wondering what would happen on the flip.
All went well as both were playful and participated in making me happy. One was friendly to my hands roving but the other not. Avg. Looks, good massage, nice ending. 4 hands are better than 2 but expensive. If your in the area give it a shot.
-
01-23-16 01:31 #19177Banned Member

Posts: 13634Covington has always been a good experience. Usually only one provider but I've had a 90% fun time there.
Originally Posted by TomD2000
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-16 19:14 #19176Senior Member

Posts: 46Covington Spa.
Stopped by after getting off early for the snow. She offered the 30 min massage. Did not get her name but she was 20 + long brown hair. After the flip she remover her top. As I rubber her ass. She gave me a h. J. Might return. . 40 / . 60 .












Reply With Quote




