Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 40,351 to 40,365 of 59510
-
01-21-16 15:24 #19160Banned Member

Posts: 13634Elegance? Not!
Saw Elegance today: http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs...m-see/23747362.
Attractive AA woman with a nice rack. Opted for the $75/ hh session. Elegance gives a decent massage but has too many rules: only touching OTC, won't do nude or even pull out the twins, you have to remain on the table during the HJ, etc. The rules killed my mood so I left without busting a nut. Will not repeat.
-
01-21-16 12:58 #19159Regular Member

Posts: 13Exit 12 A Ga400
So once again I had a little extra time around lunch so I headed to my old stomping grounds. Oddly, I tried to stop by last week, I rang the bell around back several times but no one came to the door. Today, everything went according to plan. There is a new and much younger mama san, she was scattered as hell and was talking her native jibberish while walking me to the room, but hey we are not there for the mama san. Paid my 6 and in walks Ava, a Korean that speaks English very well and actually lives in Atl full time. Most of them are transported here by coyotes via NY or Cali. Or mainland K town. She had nice large bolt ons, and actually had curvature to her ass. She has a tramp stamp and also a tat on her belly. I'm not into tats but theses were well done and not too distracting. The massage was better than average at a KAMP, full service started as usual, but she did have a talent for giving a slight sucking motions as she kissed nips and around the crotch. Covered BJ, then she gets into reverse cowgirl, and starts slow motions riding, Usually I want to murder them with my cock, but I really got into her pussy control with the slow deep methodical thrusts. After she tired, I rolled her up in missionary and ground the shit out of her, which she took with no problems. After I came, she did something that no one had ever done before, as I was pulling my cock out she said "Don't go" . Not that that statement was ground breaking, but it was refreshing. I know a lot of them are like get the fuck out of me. It made me feel special. If that sounds like an experience you would like to try, you know where to find her. Prices are the usual, all in for 2 large.
-
01-21-16 11:16 #19158Senior Member

Posts: 175I think her Kitty smelled because you got there too late in the day!
Originally Posted by InchLong
[View Original Post]
Pretty sure I worked that kitty to a lather a few times before you got there!
Just kidding LOL.
I'm pretty damn sure she was raised on a Dairy Farm!
She definately knew how to Milk them!!
-
01-21-16 11:11 #19157Senior Member

Posts: 175Ivey go "back to China".
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
I'm the new girl. Sasha!
Actually I wrote / typed something on Sasha a few weeks back!
I did leave out the location, though, so for all the new folks.
This is a little update. Pearl is a little hidden place in Buford on PT Ind.
Sasha's cool, crazy, fun and since I hear so many guys over paying for.
Terrible service. I thought I would throw this out there.
Be in charge and be informed, be respectful and you can have a fun experience!
60 house 30 or 40 tip for best mileage.
-
01-21-16 10:54 #19156Banned Member

Posts: 13634Where did Ivy go? Bacation?
Originally Posted by MassagePerv
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-16 10:39 #19155Senior Member

Posts: 175LOL at Love those nips!
Funny how certain things stand out as you read different things from different posters!
Originally Posted by InchLong
[View Original Post]
So the other day I was sucking on some unusual "grape sized" nips.
And all I could hear in my head was "inch" sayin'.
"Love sucking on those grape sized nipples".
Sasha replaced our girl Ivey at Pearl.
She may be right up your alley!
Be patient during the process though!
-
01-21-16 09:42 #19154Banned Member

Posts: 13634I imagine she posts ads so often because she constantly loses clients.
Originally Posted by JackSouth
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-16 09:39 #19153Banned Member

Posts: 333Ad has been taken down. Got any pics?
Originally Posted by InchLong
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-16 09:37 #19152Banned Member

Posts: 333Stay Away! Terrible massage, terrible attitude!! No extras if you are looking for that.
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-16 08:19 #19151Senior Member

Posts: 343Old boy special
If this is the same one I've seen on the forum, you have to be grandfathered to get any extras: http://atlanta.backpage.com/Therapeu...ecial/35788173.
I'm an old boy and a grandfather, maybe I'll give it a go. (: PM with any special instructions.
-
01-20-16 22:56 #19150Senior Member

Posts: 62Upscale your taste buds
Now this is tasty.
http://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta/...54&sid=2&loc=4
-
01-20-16 19:13 #19149Banned Member

Posts: 13634Sounds like she was spooked somehow, but that's the way it goes at times. Happened to me on more than one occasion, even at places where I'd visited for years. Just a guess but maybe the "give me a TS and we'll go from there" made her think that you were doing an LE test, that of letting her make the first move by grabbing your crotch during the TS. I know they're new and don't want to draw attention to themselves, but not providing what a typical KAMP offers is just plain dumb as they won't last long as a purely legit establishment.
Originally Posted by BufordDad
[View Original Post]
Plan to stop by one of these days when schedule permits.
-
01-20-16 19:06 #19148Regular Member

Posts: 2I didn't mean to come across as being lazy. I read about 50 pages, but didn't realize I should go back that far. No prob.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
I thought I read a review about a couple of the KAMPs which have all the girls come out when you arrive so you can pick the one you want. I would like to try one of those sometime if I can find it.
Do you have to visit an agency to find the bombshells? It's not that my standards are too high, but I'm just curious because I've never gotten a massage like this before. I'll post a report when I try one out.
Thanks.
-
01-20-16 18:33 #19147Senior Member

Posts: 62L and L
Anyone ever get lucky there? PM preferred.
RP.
-
01-20-16 18:13 #19146Senior Member

Posts: 252Sunshine
I actually stopped by there today to recon. Strange as hell.
Originally Posted by BDaddy17
[View Original Post]
I walk in and there's some young gal comes up from the back and takes me back to the room. Says house fee is so I reach for my wallet and she asks what I want. Simple. Hour with TS and we'll go from there. She says no TS and motions for me to follow her. She walks back to the door, opens it and says have nice day. WTF was that all about?? Didn't even ask, just left and went back down to Health and got a nice massage from some new girl and Susan finished me off which is a whole 'nother story in and of itself. Can honestly say one of the best times I've had in a long time.
Sunshine is off my list.









Reply With Quote






