Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10664

    Well done

    I thought you were going soft on us for a minute, until I started reading. Well done Brother.

    Sox man out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    First off welcome to the Orlando street walker thread! The most active and most popular thread on the entire Orlando board! Tbone it is extremely RARE that I comment to a fresh ONE POST newbie like yourself. You got lucky and caught me in a VERY good mood tonight. I just finished Tit-Fucking the biggest pair of tits on a beautiful 21 year old chick. She even had baby oil ready for my dick to slide right in between them and they were so BIG they completely covered my dick! When I nutted in between them I couldn't even see my nut! They were fucking HUGE! She is my secret boy's!

    Anyway Tbone here is some free quick advice whoever you may be. Go back like 10 pages and try RTFF! Everything you need to know about Paradise Trail has been reported here. Use the search feature for any chicks you want more info on. It works very good. Finally get in your car, hit the trail, grab a chick, get your dick sucked and hand her 20 buck's. Remember no fucking tipping! After your done with her immediately kick her out your vehicle. Come back to this thread and post a report.

    We all will be anxiously awaiting your first report.

    Good luck!

    Chris5.

  2. #10663
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Trista

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    As always thank you for the photo of the one and only Trista.

    Chris5.

  3. #10662
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Welcome Tbone.

    Quote Originally Posted by TBone7  [View Original Post]
    Chris.. I am new on this site and very interested in finding some action. However I can only get out during the days from 10 am-5 pm.

    Do you have any suggestions to areas that are best for me to pursue?

    1 - What local clubs are best to make connections?

    2 - What areas and street names are best?

    3 - Where is the New Quadrant?

    4 - I do like 18-21, Pregos and Lactators...just to let you fellow S-Guiders out there know.

    Any suggestions are very appreciated.

    Thanks! T-Bone.
    First off welcome to the Orlando street walker thread! The most active and most popular thread on the entire Orlando board! Tbone it is extremely RARE that I comment to a fresh ONE POST newbie like yourself. You got lucky and caught me in a VERY good mood tonight. I just finished Tit-Fucking the biggest pair of tits on a beautiful 21 year old chick. She even had baby oil ready for my dick to slide right in between them and they were so BIG they completely covered my dick! When I nutted in between them I couldn't even see my nut! They were fucking HUGE! She is my secret boy's!

    Anyway Tbone here is some free quick advice whoever you may be. Go back like 10 pages and try RTFF! Everything you need to know about Paradise Trail has been reported here. Use the search feature for any chicks you want more info on. It works very good. Finally get in your car, hit the trail, grab a chick, get your dick sucked and hand her 20 buck's. Remember no fucking tipping! After your done with her immediately kick her out your vehicle. Come back to this thread and post a report.

    We all will be anxiously awaiting your first report.

    Good luck!

    Chris5.

  4. #10661
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2610  [View Original Post]
    Like I said in an earlier post, she can easily be a BP girl. Now she is I guess. Don't let the ad fool you. She is still the same candy loving SW from Rosemont. Pay her accordingly.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tcall/13280676
    Another chick who I was right about. If she had been treated like the SW that she is in the beginning this BP wannabe would not be asking such ridiculous prices now.

    Chris5.

  5. #10660
    Quote Originally Posted by NoAlibis  [View Original Post]
    160 HH, are you serious? Let her starve a few days, hunger is the best motivator.
    Bahahaha! Hilarious.

  6. #10659
    Quote Originally Posted by NoAlibis  [View Original Post]
    160 HH, are you serious? Let her starve a few days, hunger is the best motivator.
    I told her she was nuts. I'm sure a few more people telling her the same and she'll come down to reality.

  7. #10658
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophotog  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, just shot her a text. 140 QV, 160 HH.
    160 HH, are you serious? Let her starve a few days, hunger is the best motivator.

  8. #10657
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 2

    OBT Babes -

    Chris.. I am new on this site and very interested in finding some action. However I can only get out during the days from 10 am-5 pm.

    Do you have any suggestions to areas that are best for me to pursue?

    1 - What local clubs are best to make connections?

    2 - What areas and street names are best?

    3 - Where is the New Quadrant?

    4 - I do like 18-21, Pregos and Lactators...just to let you fellow S-Guiders out there know.

    Any suggestions are very appreciated.

    Thanks! T-Bone.

  9. #10656
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2610  [View Original Post]
    Like I said in an earlier post, she can easily be a BP girl. Now she is I guess. Don't let the ad fool you. She is still the same candy loving SW from Rosemont. Pay her accordingly.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tcall/13280676
    Yeah, just shot her a text. 140 QV, 160 HH.

  10. #10655

    Trista

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she is most definitely a great find, a gem. Met her at night in the dark at the Wendy's near 528 . She got in and her first words were, " you're a cop! " . So to assure her that I am not undercover I said, " No!! " and whipped my dick. Trista said, " yes you are, sorry " and got out. Now I'm dyin to have this very sexy bietch suck my cock, and look into her eyes as I unload. So I'm thinkin about goin incognito with a different vehicle and huntin down this fuckin smokin hot gem. LOL.
    Here she is: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/fX...afCTdkOGtg=s85.

  11. #10654

    Lexi

    Like I said in an earlier post, she can easily be a BP girl. Now she is I guess. Don't let the ad fool you. She is still the same candy loving SW from Rosemont. Pay her accordingly.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tcall/13280676

  12. #10653

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Jade is a THICK very curvy WSW who is now hanging near the Wendy's south of the 528. Same loser boyfriend hanging on to her but she still does dates. I scooped her up around 6 pm today for some CFS and the pussy is still tight. Very cute chick. She has different phone and the phone she has only accept text messages.

    Chris5.
    Digits my friend?

  13. #10652

    Hey

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  14. #10651

    Skyee

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Around 1 pm today at the McDonald's at OakRidge I thought I saw Natasha. I Immediately pull into the parking lot and a sexy young chick by the name of Skyee WSW comes up to my car. I go has anyone told you that you look like Natasha? She laughs and says yes but she looks better than Natasha.

    She hops in and we are talking and she has a very chill personality with VERY nice sexy full lips. We parked at my safe spot and fellas this girl give really good head! It was a CBJ but if felt really really good! The proceeded to go at in CFS and came super quick deep inside of her! Everything covered boy's but was an. Excellent dream and she is a really good kisser! Very soft lips!!

    She is looking for some regulars from our site so I have her digits. Her donations are very reasonable and she is available pretty much available all the time. I will definitely be repeating with this hottie.

    Chris5.
    Glad to know your New finding. Would like to enjoy her services.

    NB1.

  15. #10650
    You guys have any tips for a first timer going for SW's? The "Trail" is like 15 minutes away from where I live, so I'm interested. But have been nervous and scared LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape