Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,811 to 24,825 of 35474
-
01-19-16 03:50 #10664Senior Member

Posts: 1039Well done
I thought you were going soft on us for a minute, until I started reading. Well done Brother.
Sox man out.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-16 21:27 #10663Senior Member

Posts: 7357Trista
As always thank you for the photo of the one and only Trista.
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
Chris5.
-
01-18-16 20:50 #10662Senior Member

Posts: 7357Welcome Tbone.
First off welcome to the Orlando street walker thread! The most active and most popular thread on the entire Orlando board! Tbone it is extremely RARE that I comment to a fresh ONE POST newbie like yourself. You got lucky and caught me in a VERY good mood tonight. I just finished Tit-Fucking the biggest pair of tits on a beautiful 21 year old chick. She even had baby oil ready for my dick to slide right in between them and they were so BIG they completely covered my dick! When I nutted in between them I couldn't even see my nut! They were fucking HUGE! She is my secret boy's!
Originally Posted by TBone7
[View Original Post]
Anyway Tbone here is some free quick advice whoever you may be. Go back like 10 pages and try RTFF! Everything you need to know about Paradise Trail has been reported here. Use the search feature for any chicks you want more info on. It works very good. Finally get in your car, hit the trail, grab a chick, get your dick sucked and hand her 20 buck's. Remember no fucking tipping! After your done with her immediately kick her out your vehicle. Come back to this thread and post a report.
We all will be anxiously awaiting your first report.
Good luck!
Chris5.
-
01-18-16 20:35 #10661Senior Member

Posts: 7357Lexi
Another chick who I was right about. If she had been treated like the SW that she is in the beginning this BP wannabe would not be asking such ridiculous prices now.
Originally Posted by Member#2610
[View Original Post]
Chris5.
-
01-18-16 19:10 #10660Senior Member

Posts: 144Bahahaha! Hilarious.
Originally Posted by NoAlibis
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-16 18:47 #10659Senior Member

Posts: 207I told her she was nuts. I'm sure a few more people telling her the same and she'll come down to reality.
Originally Posted by NoAlibis
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-16 18:39 #10658Banned Member

Posts: 671160 HH, are you serious? Let her starve a few days, hunger is the best motivator.
Originally Posted by Prophotog
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-16 17:15 #10657Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 2OBT Babes -
Chris.. I am new on this site and very interested in finding some action. However I can only get out during the days from 10 am-5 pm.
Do you have any suggestions to areas that are best for me to pursue?
1 - What local clubs are best to make connections?
2 - What areas and street names are best?
3 - Where is the New Quadrant?
4 - I do like 18-21, Pregos and Lactators...just to let you fellow S-Guiders out there know.
Any suggestions are very appreciated.
Thanks! T-Bone.
-
01-18-16 16:11 #10656Senior Member

Posts: 207Yeah, just shot her a text. 140 QV, 160 HH.
Originally Posted by Member#2610
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-16 15:19 #10655Banned Member

Posts: 1218Trista
Here she is: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/fX...afCTdkOGtg=s85.
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-16 14:15 #10654Senior Member

Posts: 56Lexi
Like I said in an earlier post, she can easily be a BP girl. Now she is I guess. Don't let the ad fool you. She is still the same candy loving SW from Rosemont. Pay her accordingly.
http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tcall/13280676
-
01-18-16 12:23 #10653Senior Member

Posts: 127Digits
Digits my friend?
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-16 12:22 #10652Senior Member

Posts: 127Hey
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
01-18-16 11:26 #10651Senior Member

Posts: 968Skyee
Glad to know your New finding. Would like to enjoy her services.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
NB1.
-
01-18-16 08:34 #10650Senior Member

Posts: 34You guys have any tips for a first timer going for SW's? The "Trail" is like 15 minutes away from where I live, so I'm interested. But have been nervous and scared LOL.










Reply With Quote






