Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,826 to 24,840 of 35474
-
01-18-16 06:02 #10649Regular Member

Posts: 22Lovely Strawberry Part 2!
A couple of more pics of her, I couldn't upload all 10 photos at one time LOL. Enjoy brothers!
Nicks856.
-
01-18-16 06:00 #10648Regular Member

Posts: 22Lovely Strawberry!
So after visiting my favorite watering hole. I was feeling a bit randy. I drove past Wendy's next to 528 and spotted Strawberry! I've never had her so I immediately scooped her up before anybody else had the chance. As soon as got her in the car she flashes those perky tits and asks me are you LEO? I take my sweet time telling her no while cupping a handful of her tits. She starts to laugh while I drive to my favorite spot. Once we get there I warned her that I'm a bit drunk and it'll take me awhile to cum. Her response was challenge accepted and went to work. It was a CBJ but man she was sucking the life out of me! I never stay hard in a wrap but with her it was like a black hole opened up and sucked all of the blood I had into my cock. The cherry on top was how she worked the twins downstairs! Usually I have to tell a provider to service me there. Not Strawberry! It was like she instinctively knew to go there to get me to pop. A couple of minutes in with her I swelled up and blew my drunken load into the wrap. She didn't stop sucking until I stopped twitching. She passed the challenge with flying colors! Such a sweet heart. I can finally cross her off my list. Dropped her off at Wendy's and got her digits if anyone is interested. I'm definitely going to be seeing her again. No one has sucked my balls like that except Natasha and Baby Jaime. Truly a natural and magnificent at what she does. Got a couple of pics of her. Enjoy my brothers and stay safe!
Nick856.
-
01-18-16 05:53 #10647Senior Member

Posts: 7357Nova
Saw and scooped with Nova again from the North trail at McDonald's on Gore. New blonde hair cut which can be spotted a half mile away. Same good cheaper services. BBBJCIMWS. I have her digits.
Chris5.
-
01-17-16 23:38 #10646Senior Member

Posts: 89Sexy amanda
Yesterday was a good day. I tried to get a nice experience in the trail. And saw to amanda. A pretty blondie girl. Look like a library girl. Very inocent. With glasses. And was antes amazing dream with her. One of most pretty ladies in the trail. She Still without cellphone. I try to repeat the experience in those days.
-
01-17-16 16:28 #10645Regular Member

Posts: 7Saint
Would anyone share her digits? Thanks.
Originally Posted by SeanT17
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-16 12:58 #10644Banned Member

Posts: 1218The Smokin Hot Trista
Yeah she is most definitely a great find, a gem. Met her at night in the dark at the Wendy's near 528 . She got in and her first words were, " you're a cop! " . So to assure her that I am not undercover I said, " No!! " and whipped my dick. Trista said, " yes you are, sorry " and got out. Now I'm dyin to have this very sexy bietch suck my cock, and look into her eyes as I unload. So I'm thinkin about goin incognito with a different vehicle and huntin down this fuckin smokin hot gem. LOL.
Originally Posted by Cduceil
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-16 11:56 #10643Senior Member

Posts: 539Cash
Took my first drive on Friday night. Didn't see much but a sexy black girl but wasn't in the mood for her. Kept driving and was about to give up and then saw a sexy brunette at the gas stationnext to Burlington. However when I flipped around she was talking to same black guy so I passed. Finally spotted another sexy black chick with huge tits and ass. Pulled up and we LEO checked and, was good to go. $30 for covered BJ, she can suck and playing with her big black ass was fun. Said her name was cash, offered digits but I declined
-
01-17-16 07:11 #10642Senior Member

Posts: 7357Leah
Thank you for your report bro. I agree with you 100 percent. If these chicks refuse to go down on the price for their services then simply boot there ass from your car and simply go find another hottie who will happily take your lower offer. Glad you enjoyed the sexy Leah.
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
Chris5.
-
01-17-16 02:33 #10641Senior Member

Posts: 28Was going to go out but raining so probably not much going on right now.
-
01-17-16 00:06 #10640Banned Member

Posts: 1218Leah
Arrived in HO Town about 7 pm and at the Sunoco across from the Florida Mall spotted The Argentinian Desiree, the brunette Jessica, and Jojo. At the BK, near 528 , saw Magic Mouth, wearing a black dress and knee high boots lookin very slutty. Drove to the Oak Ridge Rd area, and spotted the porn star affectionately known as The Saint in a sun dress. I was hunting for new faces and picked up 2 that wouldn't come down from 40 for " head " , booted them out. Anyway determined to find a new one, I dove back to the Florida Mall area and at the Wawa found one I haven't " dated " , the hot as hell Leah. She is a 27 yr old blonde haired, blue eyed, bubble ass Swede from K Town. At the scene of the crime she asked, " do you want to see my pussy " LOL. Leah was very pleasant, friendly, trustworthy, and gave an excellent GFE bbbjcimwsp for 25 plus tip (no digits) . Oh yeah, would I let the smokin hot Swede give me " head " again? LOL Leah is a Top 5 contender.
-
01-16-16 22:03 #10639Regular Member

Posts: 7Lexi
Wow. Any chance of pm"in her digits?
Originally Posted by Member#2610
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-16 15:15 #10638Senior Member

Posts: 7357The Beautiful Skyee
Around 1 pm today at the McDonald's at OakRidge I thought I saw Natasha. I Immediately pull into the parking lot and a sexy young chick by the name of Skyee WSW comes up to my car. I go has anyone told you that you look like Natasha? She laughs and says yes but she looks better than Natasha.
She hops in and we are talking and she has a very chill personality with VERY nice sexy full lips. We parked at my safe spot and fellas this girl give really good head! It was a CBJ but if felt really really good! The proceeded to go at in CFS and came super quick deep inside of her! Everything covered boy's but was an. Excellent dream and she is a really good kisser! Very soft lips!!
She is looking for some regulars from our site so I have her digits. Her donations are very reasonable and she is available pretty much available all the time. I will definitely be repeating with this hottie.
Chris5.
-
01-16-16 09:48 #10637Senior Member

Posts: 232Ashley
So I was bored last night and fell asleep on obt around midnight and noticed there weren't many girls out. I felt like it was Latina night and that's awesome I had my eye out for one person mainly though but didn't mind checking out something worthwhile but since it was cool last night everyone was bundled up and couldn't see anything. I noticed a couple of ladies around the bk south of 528 she was wearing a mini skirt and heels anyone know who that was I came back to scoop and she was gone prb with her handler that I saw close by. I went all the way north of I-4 and nothing that jumped out I noticed to nice WSW but alas they didn't seem to want a ride oops. Then I come to the sonoco I think that what it was over by Burlington and I see this Latina which I later find out is exactly who I was looking for and a tall WSW I think with a green top hanging around while I was filling my car up but there were so many people there I didn't get to check into it. Did anyone see her and who was it? So I ride some more because nothing is worth my while and as I'm getting rdy to call it a night I see that same Latina from the gas station walking pass the mall so I swing through and make the scoop. We pull over in the parking lot and she tells me her name is Ashley and I'm like cool. She pulls up her shirt and is like LEO check touch them for me and I'm like no problem and she then goes to work playing the flute and I'm thinking hmm she showed her tits and immediately pulled her pants down to show her very nice ass and I'm like bingo this must be the Saint so I ask are you the one the call the Saint and she's like the one and only. 5 to 10 min she's playing the flute she gets tired and asks if I can help her out and at that point I'm fiv and like I got to hit this so I say lets just go all the way and she's like cool and slaps the condom on and gets in Asian position and maybe a min or two in I'm busting a nut but I ain't saying nothing and she's getting into it and eventually is like in about to cum and I'm like oh yeah. After we're done she ask if I'm on usag and I say yeah and she asks if her number is posted still and says she doesn't have her phone right now but she's always out by oak ridge and she wants to get regulars so she doesn't have to walk anymore and can save her energy for the deed. Well I've knocked off the Saint and Desiree and all that's left is AAAmber and I'll be happy so if any monger wants to be generous and help out awesome I'll even take a location and timeframe she's usually out. Happy hunting and I'll be coming to o town more and maybe I'll get some new Intel to share.
-
01-16-16 04:04 #10636Senior Member

Posts: 7357The Saint
North of Sand lake between OakRidge and Landcaster.
Originally Posted by StayUp333
[View Original Post]
Chris5.
-
01-16-16 03:06 #10635Senior Member

Posts: 144Was roaming the trail around 2 am and the trail was EMPTY. Until I got just south of FLM and saw a WSW brunette wearing a purple sweater in front of be&and. Did the you and by then, she was walking to a parked car. Was about to honk and try to intercept, but I'll save my cockblocking for another night. Kept strolling and nothing. Maybe another time.












Reply With Quote





