Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 539 of 636 FirstFirst ... 39 439 489 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 589 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 9526
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #1456

    The Level Calculator Is Broken

    The level calculator is broken in Humaniplex. It's supposed to assign a level 0 to 5 to each person, increasing the level when a person has picked up enough ratings in their network. But that hasn't happened for a couple months now. Everybody is stuck at the same level they had on about November 9. It's not just the overall level, but also the five components: safety, compliance, etc. None of them are being updated.

    One way to see this is to look at the new people who have joined since November. Except for a few who joined around November 1 and picked up a quick bunch of ratings before November 9, everyone else is stuck at level 0, safety 0, compliance 0, etc. Many of them have picked up enough ratings to make it to level 1 by now if the level calculator was working, but they haven't moved from 0.

    Another way to tell is to compare the number of people at level 0 to the number of people in levels 1-5. On December 31, there were 179,057 level 0 and 11,073 at level 1-5. When the level calculator is working properly, both these numbers will always increase over time as more people join the site than leave it. But instead, the number of level 1-5's has been steadily decreasing while the number of level 0's continually rises. When higher-level people delete their accounts, the level calculator should be promoting other people up to take their place. But that's not happening.

    One unfortunate outcome of this is that when unsafe people get a lot of negative ratings, they should get demoted, with the worst people moving down to level -1 or lower, so everyone can see at a glance that they are unsafe. That hasn't been happening. If you go to their ratings page you can see the red in their network, but their overall level has remained 0 or higher.

  2. #1455
    Quote Originally Posted by BbfsDude  [View Original Post]
    So I finally got to bone miss universe and boy was it nice! She is extremely hard to book, but worth the trouble. She hosted out of a ghetto apt. She jumps on top for an unprotected camel slide, with a little skill I'm able to get my cock half way into her and she starts to pull back. I grab her hips and force her down! She has no complaints and it's not long till I fill her up! She is cute especially for bareback full service! Not the sharpest knife, her phone is attached to her facebook! Wow smh.
    How do I get out of quarantine in HX and how do I book. Miss you.

  3. #1454
    Quote Originally Posted by DaneMargo  [View Original Post]
    I played with her the first time she was on seven years ago. Very disappointing. She's chill but too chill. Stoner hippy chick. Not wild and dirty like her movies.

    Nah, I'm looking for hardbore PnP girls.
    Ditto. Saw her at the height of her dirty years and never did she give off an ounce of energy as her videos. Mechanical, not fun. Never again.

    Also funny her last post prior to her comeback was "see ya'll, goodbye forever". Guess the lawyer aspirations fell through.

  4. #1453

    Already been there

    Quote Originally Posted by WildMan007  [View Original Post]
    Guess what Haley_Scott is back on Humaniplex.

    Danemargo is stylin now. Boy, she has a colorful past on HX with the Asian mob.
    I played with her the first time she was on seven years ago. Very disappointing. She's chill but too chill. Stoner hippy chick. Not wild and dirty like her movies.

    Nah, I'm looking for hardbore PnP girls.

  5. #1452

    You should try Haley_Scott

    Quote Originally Posted by DaneMargo  [View Original Post]
    I love the dirty druggy dames. PM to trade info.
    Guess what Haley_Scott is back on Humaniplex.

    Danemargo is stylin now. Boy, she has a colorful past on HX with the Asian mob.

  6. #1451

    Miss universe

    Quote Originally Posted by BbfsDude  [View Original Post]
    Thank you that is what I'm looking for! She is a pain to book but possibly worth it. Your the man dolato!
    So I finally got to bone miss universe and boy was it nice! She is extremely hard to book, but worth the trouble. She hosted out of a ghetto apt. She jumps on top for an unprotected camel slide, with a little skill I'm able to get my cock half way into her and she starts to pull back. I grab her hips and force her down! She has no complaints and it's not long till I fill her up! She is cute especially for bareback full service! Not the sharpest knife, her phone is attached to her facebook! Wow smh.

  7. #1450

    I feel boyfriend should be put in quotes

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    An entourage? How do those people maintain jobs? Oh, wait. .
    And showing up with an entourage, that's not my cup o tea at all. I may have to pass, with the other illegal substance, boyfriend, and entourage talk.

  8. #1449
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Malicious  [View Original Post]
    In the past, she tried the 'puff puff pass' with me. Recently I was told of other illegal substances. There has been no drama but she travels with an entourage including her current boyfriend, who may or may not partake the same substances.

    For me, I would want to be around that scene.

    Lastly, anybody see Liz recently? She has had no recent pictures in a long time.
    An entourage? How do those people maintain jobs? Oh, wait. .

  9. #1448

  10. #1447

    Liz_is_a_BadGirl

    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxxxy69  [View Original Post]
    Which Liz are you guys talking about. Made a search but there are many girls with Liz on their profile name. Anyone care to share?
    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Liz_is_a_BadGirl

  11. #1446
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamyBare  [View Original Post]
    Liz is cool and no drama.
    Which Liz are you guys talking about. Made a search but there are many girls with Liz on their profile name. Anyone care to share?

  12. #1445
    In the past, she tried the 'puff puff pass' with me. Recently I was told of other illegal substances. There has been no drama but she travels with an entourage including her current boyfriend, who may or may not partake the same substances.

    For me, I would want to be around that scene.

    Lastly, anybody see Liz recently? She has had no recent pictures in a long time.

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamyBare  [View Original Post]
    Liz is cool and no drama.

  13. #1444

    Stelia La

    Saw Sugar super nice girl 5. 6 ,100 she under 30, my second time seeing her at stelia BBBJ CFS DFK showers you nice clean place consistent service, left very happy.

  14. #1443
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2600  [View Original Post]
    She's not a tweaker is she? Cause I've been tempted to see her for sometime but I want to avoid any of that type of drama.
    Liz is cool and no drama.

  15. #1442

    How Altered cause that could mean a lot

    Quote Originally Posted by Malicious  [View Original Post]
    Contact Liz is a Bad girl. Very fun and into being in an altered mental state if one those who partake in party favors.
    She's not a tweaker is she? Cause I've been tempted to see her for sometime but I want to avoid any of that type of drama.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape