Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,916 to 24,930 of 35480
-
01-09-16 16:27 #10565Senior Member

Posts: 67Andrea
Yo Chris can I get Andrea number.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-16 11:43 #10564Senior Member

Posts: 232Desiree
Was passing through the trail by the electronics store and spotted Desiree and remembered that she was highly rated by you guys and decided to have myself a dream. She tried to raise the price but thanks to you guys I knew what was reasonable and we found a quiet spot and she went to town. It my have taken her alittle but but in the end it was worth it. Not much more needed to say but definitely some kills with the lips. Now I just need to catch the Saint and AAAmber and I will be satisfied. Any monger willing to help me with the digits would be greatly appreciated if not I'll keep checking myself.
-
01-09-16 08:00 #10563Regular Member

Posts: 2Trail Blazing
Going to Blaze the Trail this morning. Hoping to find some relief for this morning headache.
-
01-09-16 05:58 #10562Senior Member

Posts: 253Bingo
Jack pot baby! Pm sent.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-16 05:11 #10561Senior Member

Posts: 67Andrea
Yo Chris can I get her number? I'm new here and don't know how to message you directly.
-
01-08-16 21:02 #10560Senior Member

Posts: 245Saw Maria last night around midnight. Her sister is in town until next week and isn't aware of her activities.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-16 20:44 #10559Senior Member

Posts: 7357Friday Evening on Paradise Trail
Trail was very active between 5 and 7 pm today. Spotted several chicks out from the south trail to the north trail past cowboys. Most I had already fucked so kept looking for something new. Bump in Andrea and took her. The Saint was VERY tempting as she was all hitting the trail hard by the new quadrant. I have fucked her so many times I lost count. Kevon out by Sunoco along with three other slutty chicks.
Good times on Paradise Trail!
Chris5.
-
01-08-16 20:39 #10558Senior Member

Posts: 7357Huge big booty THICK BBW Black Girl
Tried a new flavor tonight. Spotted this super thick big booty black girl near Americana on the trail. Had a banging phat ass on her. Name is Andrea. Excellent CFS for very good donations. If any of you brother's like THICK ass black girls, I have her digits just for you.
Chris5.
-
01-08-16 20:35 #10557Senior Member

Posts: 7357The Absolutely Gorgeous Bella Aka the Saint
This is exactly how the Saint looks with full make up. Tell me she is not a freaking super MODEL! Hell yes she is! She was hitting the trail hard this evening near the new quadrant! I'm jealous of the lucky guy underneath her in that pic. LOL.
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
Chris5.
-
01-08-16 19:26 #10556Senior Member

Posts: 52The saint
Is text the best way to contact this gem? Or is it better to call.
-
01-08-16 13:55 #10555Banned Member

Posts: 1218The Saint in action
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...0&d=1420499716
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-16 11:23 #10554Senior Member

Posts: 328Amanda
Came across a WSW named Amanda about 6 am around Kaley a few days ago. Average height, average looks, had a decent personality. Dirty blonde shoulder length hair wearing a red hoodie and blue jeans. Found a decent place to park and she went to town. She wanted a tip to CIM and to pull down her pants while she sucked, which I thought was pretty insane LOL. I'm not sure if I was just too ready or if she was just that good but I didn't last too long, usually it takes some time. After she finished she started showing me pictures of her kids, for what reason I don't know LOL. Then she misplaced the donation I gave her so I waited til she found it, I thought she was going to try something dumb, but luckily she found it. She gave me her digits but I haven't checked to see if it worked yet. 25 tacos was the damage and I think I'd repeat.
-
01-08-16 10:20 #10553Senior Member

Posts: 7357Serenity
Supposedly she is pregnant but who knows. What I do know is that all girls say there moving away to something Better and blah blah blah. Most NEVER leave tha hood and the few that leave always end up coming back. The Candy always pulls them right back to paradise trail.
Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy
[View Original Post]
Chris5.
-
01-08-16 10:05 #10552Senior Member

Posts: 633Wtf?
I thought Serenity got clean and left town and had a little healthy weight to her? I picked her up just now in the plaza across from Aldi. I was going to check out DTLR and she and a few other girls know my car. No digits like always and a new spot for her she usually is always around Kaley and Michigan area. 20 Coins for a good BJ. She needs a damn phone. WTF she was literally in New Orleans haha.
-
01-08-16 07:41 #10551Senior Member

Posts: 7357Desiree
Ran into the sexy Desiree on Paradise Trail. Says she would like some of you brother's to hit her up for a dream. Her number is still the same. Plenty of reports on this chick in this thread. Most are very good report's. She's a BJ QUEEN. Enjoy.
Chris5.












Reply With Quote





