Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 25,666 to 25,680 of 40027
-
01-09-16 16:33 #14362Senior Member

Posts: 341Extras are available but not on first visit. You notice the tease so more to come if you take more time and spend more cash.
Originally Posted by Curtiscurtis
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-16 13:47 #14361Senior Member

Posts: 43Visited an old friend
Last night I called a long while friend who use to work at T pro but is at another shop (backstory: met at T pro, had her a couple of times, exchange numbers, knows me by name) So she was working and said I can come over, made it there with time to get a half hour before they closed. Massage was nice and relaxing, playful on some parts too, walked on the back which I had bad experience last time with someone else but was good here. Dreaming off to the time of the flip, went for the FS again, she really takes care of you and worth it if I say so.
-
01-08-16 21:09 #14360Senior Member

Posts: 30Not the Worst
Went here last Sunday. Wasn't terrible but not great. Place is a little run down. I don't remember who I got the massage fun but she was nice and good tits for her age. Left happy but probably won't visit again.
Originally Posted by XabiAlonso
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-16 21:01 #14359Senior Member

Posts: 30Doesn't look like it
I've never been it seems completely legit and no extras offered. But if she gives a great massage, things could be worse.
Originally Posted by Curtiscurtis
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-16 18:37 #14358Senior Member

Posts: 262Agree
I agree. Clean, no smell and had a VERY good time and was reasonable.
Originally Posted by ChgoJJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-16 13:25 #14357Senior Member

Posts: 189Lithuanian Massage Therapist
Its been well over a year since I have seen her. Place did not smell. Apartment was clean. She gets you in and out quickly.
Originally Posted by Jvaldez
[View Original Post]
http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRub...apist/30125583
-
01-08-16 11:24 #14356Regular Member

Posts: 4Bobbie from Oak Park
I had a dream that I received a massage from Bobbie in Oak Park in late December. A very nice and clean apartment with a nice lady and a great massage. Probably the 4th time in which I was there. I have been turned down on extras, however, I feel I may be getting closer. She seems to enjoy teasing. Just wondering if I am wasting my time or is there more there. Thanks, CC.
-
01-08-16 00:53 #14355Senior Member

Posts: 47I visited once (a year and a half ago). I would never go back. Bad odor. Cat fur in the apartment.
Originally Posted by Rstrong312
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-16 23:08 #14354Senior Member

Posts: 303The New Sun Kiss
So I stopped by this place last week. Papasan Jackie was sitting by the.
Door. He took my 50 and Coco took me to the table. Very weird set up. They.
Have a room to your right that has a curtain that when drawn make a room.
With two tables in it. Then they have a curtain between those table. If you.
Walk thought that room they have an other room with two tables and curtains.
Between those tables. She lead me to the table that is by the front.
Window. The tables are about only 12 inches off of the ground. So the whole.
Time she is standing over me. I striped and laid down and she pull all of.
The curtains closed. So she start this really bad massage. REALLY BAD. So I.
Let her do her thing. No teasing before the flip. On the flip she gave me a.
Pillow and started on a scalp massage. It was better then the body massage.
She stood up and put oil on my chest and started to work her way down. By.
Now with her standing over me Her crotch was in my face. I kissed her leg.
And she laughed. She moved down to my legs and with no cover on she would.
Bump mr. E. I started to rub her legs and she let out a slow moan. Worked.
My way up to her pussy and she never moved. In fact she stopped the massage.
And just stood there. FYI if you are near the window you can here people.
Outside talking and see shadows walk by. Anyway she did a nice number on.
Mr. E. I did not even ask. It was strange getting a happy ending when the.
Papasna and the other girl were so close to us.
-
01-07-16 21:50 #14353Banned Member

Posts: 4190If they are jaded they need to get out of the business.
Originally Posted by AlBundy78
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-16 14:06 #14352Senior Member

Posts: 249Its called humor
"Tyler talk thai, Tyler talk thai real good!
Originally Posted by Truthfu11
[View Original Post]
Tyler can milk anything with nipples! 2 times for the price of one. Get it?
FB.
-
01-07-16 07:13 #14351

Posts: 295Reconnected
I reconnected with two old favs of mine.
Originally Posted by Vern2020
[View Original Post]
May was my favorite for both massage and extras. Sad to say the quality of massage has declined and the menu options have decreased. The service has become robotic. I guess that will happen over 10 years in the biz. Also location has a weird parking situation, you need to be extra careful when parking. Mongers get towed all the time. Another monger got towed last time I was there. How do you explain the cash for the massage and the extra money to get your car out of impound!
Cici, location isn't all that great, felt like an abandoned dentist office. Service was okay, extras still good. The down side is that she spent the whole time complaining about bad clients. I appreciate the feel of catching up with an old friend, but it is a buzz kill to hear about all that while working out the kinks. Sounds like she has fallen on hard times, lost her house ect ect.
Lesson learned, keep old memories and don't revisit old favorites. The biz changes these girls over time and they become hard and robotic. Also, something to think about, they get Jaded by Mongers that don't treat them well. I know we all want fair pricing, but lets remember, they are people too. Lets treat the good ones well so that they stay good providers.
-
01-07-16 00:20 #14350Senior Member

Posts: 788Yes, but
Oh, he is such a cute one, though!
Originally Posted by PussyPoker
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-16 00:04 #14349Senior Member

Posts: 303Reading the ad
I hope you realize that this is a guy.
Originally Posted by FngrBngr
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-16 19:48 #14348Senior Member

Posts: 341Familiar with the "I need to run out to the car" move when caught in a pinch.
Originally Posted by HeadFirst
[View Original Post]
On the other hand, I recently had a two-fer going with a duo of eager beavers who insisted (rightly) on switching covers every time I switched lanes and we ripped through the stock. Theirs and mine. Rinsing them almost seemed like a good idea. Almost. At least I knew who'd used them.
Desperate times.
BB.










Reply With Quote






