Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14363

    Bobbie

    Quote Originally Posted by XabiAlonso  [View Original Post]
    Extras are available but not on first visit. You notice the tease so more to come if you take more time and spend more cash.
    For real? I wish I would've known that sooner. 5-6 yrs ago I was going there pretty regular and never ever got even the slightest hint that an extra may be on the menu. I stopped going after probably 9-10 visits. Good legit hour but I was looking for fun. Might be time to set up another appt. Good info. Thanks!

  2. #14362
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtiscurtis  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream that I received a massage from Bobbie in Oak Park in late December. A very nice and clean apartment with a nice lady and a great massage. Probably the 4th time in which I was there. I have been turned down on extras, however, I feel I may be getting closer. She seems to enjoy teasing. Just wondering if I am wasting my time or is there more there. Thanks, CC.
    Extras are available but not on first visit. You notice the tease so more to come if you take more time and spend more cash.

  3. #14361

    Visited an old friend

    Last night I called a long while friend who use to work at T pro but is at another shop (backstory: met at T pro, had her a couple of times, exchange numbers, knows me by name) So she was working and said I can come over, made it there with time to get a half hour before they closed. Massage was nice and relaxing, playful on some parts too, walked on the back which I had bad experience last time with someone else but was good here. Dreaming off to the time of the flip, went for the FS again, she really takes care of you and worth it if I say so.

  4. #14360

    Not the Worst

    Quote Originally Posted by XabiAlonso  [View Original Post]
    Its actually called Royal Spa. 6441 W North Ave.
    Went here last Sunday. Wasn't terrible but not great. Place is a little run down. I don't remember who I got the massage fun but she was nice and good tits for her age. Left happy but probably won't visit again.

  5. #14359

    Doesn't look like it

    Quote Originally Posted by Curtiscurtis  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream that I received a massage from Bobbie in Oak Park in late December. A very nice and clean apartment with a nice lady and a great massage. Probably the 4th time in which I was there. I have been turned down on extras, however, I feel I may be getting closer. She seems to enjoy teasing. Just wondering if I am wasting my time or is there more there. Thanks, CC.
    I've never been it seems completely legit and no extras offered. But if she gives a great massage, things could be worse.

  6. #14358

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by ChgoJJ  [View Original Post]
    Its been well over a year since I have seen her. Place did not smell. Apartment was clean. She gets you in and out quickly.

    http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRub...apist/30125583
    I agree. Clean, no smell and had a VERY good time and was reasonable.

  7. #14357

    Lithuanian Massage Therapist

    Quote Originally Posted by Jvaldez  [View Original Post]
    I visited once (a year and a half ago). I would never go back. Bad odor. Cat fur in the apartment.
    Its been well over a year since I have seen her. Place did not smell. Apartment was clean. She gets you in and out quickly.

    http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRub...apist/30125583

  8. #14356

    Bobbie from Oak Park

    I had a dream that I received a massage from Bobbie in Oak Park in late December. A very nice and clean apartment with a nice lady and a great massage. Probably the 4th time in which I was there. I have been turned down on extras, however, I feel I may be getting closer. She seems to enjoy teasing. Just wondering if I am wasting my time or is there more there. Thanks, CC.

  9. #14355
    Quote Originally Posted by Rstrong312  [View Original Post]
    Any newer reviews on this one? Or do the old reviews still hold true?

    http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRub...apist/30125583
    I visited once (a year and a half ago). I would never go back. Bad odor. Cat fur in the apartment.

  10. #14354

    The New Sun Kiss

    So I stopped by this place last week. Papasan Jackie was sitting by the.

    Door. He took my 50 and Coco took me to the table. Very weird set up. They.

    Have a room to your right that has a curtain that when drawn make a room.

    With two tables in it. Then they have a curtain between those table. If you.

    Walk thought that room they have an other room with two tables and curtains.

    Between those tables. She lead me to the table that is by the front.

    Window. The tables are about only 12 inches off of the ground. So the whole.

    Time she is standing over me. I striped and laid down and she pull all of.

    The curtains closed. So she start this really bad massage. REALLY BAD. So I.

    Let her do her thing. No teasing before the flip. On the flip she gave me a.

    Pillow and started on a scalp massage. It was better then the body massage.

    She stood up and put oil on my chest and started to work her way down. By.

    Now with her standing over me Her crotch was in my face. I kissed her leg.

    And she laughed. She moved down to my legs and with no cover on she would.

    Bump mr. E. I started to rub her legs and she let out a slow moan. Worked.

    My way up to her pussy and she never moved. In fact she stopped the massage.

    And just stood there. FYI if you are near the window you can here people.

    Outside talking and see shadows walk by. Anyway she did a nice number on.

    Mr. E. I did not even ask. It was strange getting a happy ending when the.

    Papasna and the other girl were so close to us.

  11. #14353
    If they are jaded they need to get out of the business.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlBundy78  [View Original Post]
    I reconnected with two old favs of mine.

    May was my favorite for both massage and extras. Sad to say the quality of massage has declined and the menu options have decreased. The service has become robotic. I guess that will happen over 10 years in the biz. Also location has a weird parking situation, you need to be extra careful when parking. Mongers get towed all the time. Another monger got towed last time I was there. How do you explain the cash for the massage and the extra money to get your car out of impound!

    Cici, location isn't all that great, felt like an abandoned dentist office. Service was okay, extras still good. The down side is that she spent the whole time complaining about bad clients. I appreciate the feel of catching up with an old friend, but it is a buzz kill to hear about all that while working out the kinks. Sounds like she has fallen on hard times, lost her house ect ect.

    Lesson learned, keep old memories and don't revisit old favorites. The biz changes these girls over time and they become hard and robotic. Also, something to think about, they get Jaded by Mongers that don't treat them well. I know we all want fair pricing, but lets remember, they are people too. Lets treat the good ones well so that they stay good providers.

  12. #14352

    Its called humor

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    Oh, he is such a cute one, though!
    "Tyler talk thai, Tyler talk thai real good!

    Tyler can milk anything with nipples! 2 times for the price of one. Get it?

    FB.

  13. #14351

    Reconnected

    Quote Originally Posted by Vern2020  [View Original Post]
    May is at a place on Milwaukee. Right around Belmont.
    I reconnected with two old favs of mine.

    May was my favorite for both massage and extras. Sad to say the quality of massage has declined and the menu options have decreased. The service has become robotic. I guess that will happen over 10 years in the biz. Also location has a weird parking situation, you need to be extra careful when parking. Mongers get towed all the time. Another monger got towed last time I was there. How do you explain the cash for the massage and the extra money to get your car out of impound!

    Cici, location isn't all that great, felt like an abandoned dentist office. Service was okay, extras still good. The down side is that she spent the whole time complaining about bad clients. I appreciate the feel of catching up with an old friend, but it is a buzz kill to hear about all that while working out the kinks. Sounds like she has fallen on hard times, lost her house ect ect.

    Lesson learned, keep old memories and don't revisit old favorites. The biz changes these girls over time and they become hard and robotic. Also, something to think about, they get Jaded by Mongers that don't treat them well. I know we all want fair pricing, but lets remember, they are people too. Lets treat the good ones well so that they stay good providers.

  14. #14350

    Yes, but

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPoker  [View Original Post]
    I hope you realize that this is a guy.
    Oh, he is such a cute one, though!

  15. #14349

    Reading the ad

    I hope you realize that this is a guy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape