Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6089

    Gave up

    I gave up after 2 times, and then saw a couple of reviews that indicated that it wasn't good value to be had.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zingie  [View Original Post]
    Did you try the other number listed in their CL ad? http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...386985745.html.

  2. #6088

    Has anyone tried?

    Lurked around for a bit and couldn't find any posts on this. Sorry its my first post, but been lurking around baltimore for awhile.

    New to NOVA scene and saw some goof reviews earlier, just nothing ok this.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/am...ssage/19977620

  3. #6087

    Nova asian massage

    Sorry-first post but long time lurker here. (Finally got off my ass and decided to create it LOL).

    Anyways, has anyone tried this? / how is it?

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/am...ssage/19977620

  4. #6086

    Ginger

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-tall-brunette/7444956

    Saw that Ginger was in town again. I have seen her before. Standard 2 call system and I was at the room. She is the girl in the pics. She is sexy with great tits. All services are covered. She has her rules but provides great service within her rules. She has a tongue piercing which she uses to deliver a very good CBJ. The first time I saw her I let her finish me with the CBJ. The last time I stopped her so I could get inside her. We did doggy then finished in mish so I could watch her lovely tits bouncing until I filled the bag. She is no GFE, will not do anything uncovered, no DATY or FIV. If you are OK with those limitations then she will make sure you leave happy. If not then she isn't for you. (646)549-2217

    Also, she does smoke and you can smell it in the room. It doesn'take reek like some providers but you can notice it. It wasn't bad enough to put me off but could be an issue for some.

  5. #6085
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyDude29  [View Original Post]
    I have tried 2 different times to visit. Both times I was set to show up, arrived and no answer. Text sent and then got an answer that they knew I was there but nothing further. I know how it works but 2 times is a strikeout for me. I guess business is good so they can do as they want. Only travel if you are close and have time to gamble.
    Did you try the other number listed in their CL ad? http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...386985745.html.

  6. #6084
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I wish I'd seen this before stepping out last night and visiting one of these places. I'll elaborate further when I post about my experience sometime in the next couple of days. In the meantime, I've got a hot date with my pillow since I have an early morning appointment tomorrow.
    And forget the two girl options.

  7. #6083
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Maya in the past when she was using the name Gina. I caught her on a slow day and she did a hh for 120. She was full GFE back then but I'm wondering if that's changed.

    Did you see her for the hh or hr session and how much is she currently asking? Also, was she full GFE, GFE-lite or non-GFE?
    I saw her for a full hour session at $$. She was full GFE and not a clock watcher at all. I could have stayed longer but finally had to extricate myself due to another appointment (non hobby). Very pleasant experience. I have been to the Philippines several times and we compared notes on various cities.

  8. #6082
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang946  [View Original Post]
    After months of trying to sync schedules, I was finally able to see her today. Although she is a bit higher than the Chinese MILFs in Centerville. I prefer to see her as she is more responsive and speaks English well. I plan to see her again soon.
    I've seen Maya in the past when she was using the name Gina. I caught her on a slow day and she did a hh for 120. She was full GFE back then but I'm wondering if that's changed.

    Did you see her for the hh or hr session and how much is she currently asking? Also, was she full GFE, GFE-lite or non-GFE?

  9. #6081
    Quote Originally Posted by Careless1  [View Original Post]
    This filipina has been holding incalls near Falls Church recently and decided to check her out because of previous reviews and her ad pictures are interesting.

    She was text friendly so text /1-call got me to the location and into the room. She's a short, slightly chubby, but busty filipina woman in her late 30's to 40's. The pictures she uses are real but they might be slightly dated as she has a slight belly that she's a little self conscious about. I still found her attractive and wasn't expecting a fit 20-something year old girl.

    We spent a little bit of time just chatting to get to know each other a little better as she says it helps her relax. Everything was covered but had an enjoyable, unrushed time that included touching and light kissing.

    Maya.

    571 XXX 0359.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-only/18191575
    After months of trying to sync schedules, I was finally able to see her today. Although she is a bit higher than the Chinese MILFs in Centerville. I prefer to see her as she is more responsive and speaks English well. I plan to see her again soon.

  10. #6080

    Nyomi Woodbridge

    A very good experience. As others have said, a little pricey. Limited services, but the services that were provided were very well done.

    Be nice to the ladies.

  11. #6079

    Asian condo

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    At the Asian condo joints it's extremely rare for a client to get a full, unrushed hour unless they're an established regular. And even then most girls have an established routine (short massage, enough CBJ to get you ready, lube up and climb on top) designed to get you off and out of there quickly.

    With that in mind, spending more $ for the hour is generally a waste. If by chance you find a gem and really hit it off then it's usually not a big deal to extend the session. Since you're already there they'll be happy to take the additional fee, even if it means having to tell the next client to wait.

    For those mongers who still want to roll the dice and book an hour-long session, your best bet for not getting shorted is to think about the routine the provider is likely to follow and come up with some tactics to change things up so as to extend the session (mutual massage, DATY if that's your thing, etc.).
    I occasionally go for the full hour. My experience has always been getting the full hour and / or GFE+ But I am probably considered a regular so YMMV.

  12. #6078

    Fake pics: Megan, Outcalls only brunette

    Google image search pulls up a few different instagram and twitter users.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-only/20804030

    Also, there's this:

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/nova...-7866/1/461831

    "Hi there!!

    Are you ready for a time you won't forget?

    I know how to cater to your needs, wants and desires! Let me be the one to show you what it's all about.

    Just give me a call & I'll come right over!

    ✿9829;10047;9829;10047; OUTCALLS ONLY ✿9829;10047;9829;10047;.

    I'm very easy going & sweet. Be a gentleman & I'm all yours. Don't wait any longer. I'm THE BEST CHOICE!!

    ♥ Megan ♥.

    I answer text faster than calls 202-602-7866".

  13. #6077

    Come on, Ernie, you can do better

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie8  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-only/20199695

    Stephanie uses fake photos of her. She is late 30's and fully 30-pounds heavier than the photos in her BP ad. She wants $200 for a rub and tug (WTF) and she keeps her panties on. I bargained the rate down to $100 (since I was there) and still was disappointed. Don't waist your cash.
    Why aren't you searching the pix and phone number before showing up, cash in hand? Look at the watermarks; these are pictures that have been online since 2000.

    http://www.xmfan.com/files/kathie-29_992.jpg

    http://www.xmfan.com/files/kathie-34_165.jpg

  14. #6076
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    She has crap reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie8  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-only/20199695

    Stephanie uses fake photos of her. She is late 30's and fully 30-pounds heavier than the photos in her BP ad. She wants $200 for a rub and tug (WTF) and she keeps her panties on. I bargained the rate down to $100 (since I was there) and still was disappointed. Don't waist your cash.
    She's now using a different number but a name search for Stephanie on the oThER site shows a bad review and also that the pics are fake and not an accurate depiction of her body type.

    But even without that report her ad is a pretty good example of TGTBT pics which, IMHO, are a red flag without some kind of positive intel or confirmation. Also, Google image search shows the same pics associated with many different phone numbers which is another red flag.

    Sorry you wasted your hard-earned $.

  15. #6075

    Stephanie is a Fake

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-only/20199695

    Stephanie uses fake photos of her. She is late 30's and fully 30-pounds heavier than the photos in her BP ad. She wants $200 for a rub and tug (WTF) and she keeps her panties on. I bargained the rate down to $100 (since I was there) and still was disappointed. Don't waist your cash.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape