Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 414 of 658 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 464 514 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3671
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Gee it's been that long? I forgot Kimmie, thanks for reminding me! Thanks to you it's all coming back to me now though: tall skinny redhead from Tampa I think, GFE-and-all. What Skatar you've been bored again and now you feel born again? I think I'm the greatest thing that ever happened to you. What would you do without me? Hang yourself? Maybe you should. The world would be better off for it that's for sure.
    Look home, seriously speaking, I really do think you're the best researcher in town, especially when you get to troll somebody. If you ever need a reference I'm your man.
    I was just walking by when I noticed your lie & thought I'd give you a little help, BTW you did get the gift I sent you for Christmas didn't you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FADh6Sb6e8M figured it would help jog your memory, you know I'll always be here for you.

  2. #3670
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    To the two BB's Yeah right and whatever Baloney, I mean Bacon Bits

    I didn't say it was Bacon Bits / Phoney Baloney or anyone else. I don't know who it was. I simply got tired of the BS, whoever it was, so long ago on the other site, so my account was deleted. What difference does it make? Now it's moved on here. At least on here it moves down the list! To the two BB's who ARE the same person, I suppose you know everything about me, my life and my accounts. Why do you want to know details about me anyway?? I wouldn't be surprised if you go out of your way to try to find out more information about me. Thank God you don't have my real name! And if you ask me, because that will probably be your next question, I'm not giving it out to you!

    What of it, why are you so curious to know about me and my life? Why do you think about me so much, morning, noon and night, because your posts about me are so frequent, even in the middle of the night! I must be the most interesting escort on the planet that you've met to think about me so often! I certainly have made a lasting impression! With your level of intensity you'd think I did a cash and dash or rob. You got your bbj and you fucked me. I offered you your money back and you won't take it. So what's the point behind the anger? It's totally ridiculous and to Nrmls it's been over three years! The nutcase, numbskull BB's have been at it since 09-21-11 19:58!

  3. #3669
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Another GD lie.How deep is that hole now.
    Gee it's been that long? I forgot Kimmie, thanks for reminding me! Thanks to you it's all coming back to me now though: tall skinny redhead from Tampa I think, GFE-and-all. What Skatar you've been bored again and now you feel born again? I think I'm the greatest thing that ever happened to you. What would you do without me? Hang yourself? Maybe you should. The world would be better off for it that's for sure.

    Look home, seriously speaking, I really do think you're the best researcher in town, especially when you get to troll somebody. If you ever need a reference I'm your man.

  4. #3668
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    I joined 3 or so years ago.
    Another GD lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Review on Kimmie in hotels in Boston area
    How deep is that hole now.

  5. #3667

    Deeper and deeper we go

    Quote Originally Posted by Deb4512  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I am babe. I kept getting fake reviews and insulting emails about them, that I'm old fat and ugly, kind of like what Bacon Bits writes about me. It was pretty obvious whoever was writing the reviews had a lot of time on his hands and wanted to hurt my business. I got tired of writing to the admin about it. I'm assuming it has something to do with me telling them it's a waste of time for me to be on a review site if the fake reviews keep popping up, basically identical to each other.

    Some of them were so ridiculous, like I'm 300 lbs and 60 years old. LOL. Some of them I don't want to say, because they were so ridiculous and embarrassing. People can be so childish, damn. Then the same reviews popped up on naughty reviews and adult fax, so I had to write to these sites as well. It got to be so ridiculous. One of the members of the other site made up a website for me. I thought that was nice and I clicked on it. I don't know if that was the reason, but someone hacked into my email account and asked the other site why my reviews weren't up. I didn't know about it until the other site admin contacted me about the email. I told them I never wrote them an email then checked my sent box. It was right there in my sent box! Someone had wrote them an email using my email account! Who the hell would do that! I'd just love to be left alone for gosh sakes. People can really be sick in the head to do something like that!

    Xoxo.

    Debbie.
    Deb, why is it there is always an excuse with you? It seems like if you get a flat tire its Bacons fault, if you have too many Twinkies and Ho hos in the express line its Bacons fault. Someone hacked your email? Must be Bacon. Bad reviews? Yup, Bacon again.

    Well I think its time for an intervention. News Flash: IT'S YOU!!

    I am not buying for one second your feeble excuses regarding TER. You are what you are and I asked last week for someone to post on the board that they have seen you recently and you are all that. Crickets. I also see that your boyfriend Chrissy tucked tail back to Florida and is pretending that he never got his ass handed to him.

    And one last thing, you and Short Bus keep the discussion alive not us.

  6. #3666

    Why is Deb banned from the oThER site?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yardape08  [View Original Post]
    From That othER site?
    She will never admit the truth because it would reveal what a liar she really is and everyone would know.

    BB.

  7. #3665
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkIV  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe you guys are still taking about the same provider.
    They've been talking about her since I joined in 3 or so years ago.

  8. #3664
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Banned?

    I don't think I am babe. I kept getting fake reviews and insulting emails about them, that I'm old fat and ugly, kind of like what Bacon Bits writes about me. It was pretty obvious whoever was writing the reviews had a lot of time on his hands and wanted to hurt my business. I got tired of writing to the admin about it. I'm assuming it has something to do with me telling them it's a waste of time for me to be on a review site if the fake reviews keep popping up, basically identical to each other.

    Some of them were so ridiculous, like I'm 300 lbs and 60 years old. LOL. Some of them I don't want to say, because they were so ridiculous and embarrassing. People can be so childish, damn. Then the same reviews popped up on naughty reviews and adult fax, so I had to write to these sites as well. It got to be so ridiculous. One of the members of the other site made up a website for me. I thought that was nice and I clicked on it. I don't know if that was the reason, but someone hacked into my email account and asked the other site why my reviews weren't up. I didn't know about it until the other site admin contacted me about the email. I told them I never wrote them an email then checked my sent box. It was right there in my sent box! Someone had wrote them an email using my email account! Who the hell would do that! I'd just love to be left alone for gosh sakes. People can really be sick in the head to do something like that!

    Xoxo.

    Debbie.

  9. #3663

    So Why Are You Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by Deb4512  [View Original Post]
    Number two I never wrote false reviews on the other site. I don't need to write fake reviews on myself. You are just trying to slander me and hurt my reputation.

    Xoxo.

    Debbie.
    From That othER site?

  10. #3662
    I can't believe you guys are still taking about the same provider.

  11. #3661
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Now accusing me of being a druggy and fake reviews.

    Number one I don't do drugs and was a drug and alcohol counselor for awhile. You did not mention any drugs found in that review you wrote 5 years ago. Ask anyone who' seen me if I am a druggy.

    Number two I never wrote false reviews on the other site. I don't need to write fake reviews on myself. You are just trying to slander me and hurt my reputation. That's stalking and you have stalked me in my private life too. And if you think anyone here thinks you mean me no harm you are delusional.

    Xoxo.

    Debbie.

  12. #3660

    Shortbus the stalker of BB

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStroke  [View Original Post]
    Keep dragging your belly in that pigpen of yours. You're providing the proof that you're willing to and have harassed a provider simply because they are a member of USASG. You've provided proof that you have stalked other sites looking for just one provider. You without a doubt would do it to any other provider who doesn't bow to your asinine demands. What else are you planning on doing? Calling the police about a web site? Make wild allegations? Threats of personal property damage?

    You really should seek medical help for your condition. The mental strain of being Herpes Forever must be tough but then again assholes like you pick on women to get their jollies off.
    You really do sound like a female. Hmmm.

    Never would call the cops. Not even for a drug using hooker like Deb. I never stalked or threatened Deb. I never checked other sites for her.

    HOWEVER, three things?

    I think you are stalking me. I have you on ignore. But you keep looking for me. That sounds like stalking and harassment.

    Lets get A2 to decide if any laws or rules of this site have been breached?

    Lastly, members have told me that Fat Deb is banned from the oThER site for posting fake reviews. Does anyone want to chime in?? I've certainly had Pm's about this.

    Go fuck youself.

    -sorry that's four things fuckface.

    BB.

  13. #3659

    Proof of harassment

    Quote Originally Posted by Baconbits  [View Original Post]
    What's up Princess? Still crying like Cinderella?

    I thought everything on this site was real and truthful and should be repeated. I guess that's only for your girlfriend and the white knights from the house of FAT BELLY DEB.

    BB.
    Keep dragging your belly in that pigpen of yours. You're providing the proof that you're willing to and have harassed a provider simply because they are a member of USASG. You've provided proof that you have stalked other sites looking for just one provider. You without a doubt would do it to any other provider who doesn't bow to your asinine demands. What else are you planning on doing? Calling the police about a web site? Make wild allegations? Threats of personal property damage?

    You really should seek medical help for your condition. The mental strain of being Herpes Forever must be tough but then again assholes like you pick on women to get their jollies off.

  14. #3658

    Wahhhhhhhhhhhh!

    What's up Princess? Still crying like Cinderella?

    I thought everything on this site was real and truthful and should be repeated. I guess that's only for your girlfriend and the white knights from the house of FAT BELLY DEB.

    BB.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStroke  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sad when you start relying on 2nd hand info in an attempt to make it real.

    You have been crawling around that pigpen to long that the shit has replaced your brains.

    Pretty pathetic you have to stoop to allegations that bear no facts but that is the way you have been for a long time. Pathetic.

  15. #3657

    How low can you stoop

    Quote Originally Posted by Baconbits  [View Original Post]
    [31 #5996.

    DreamForever DreamForever is offline.

    Regular Member.

    Posts: 1.

    The truth about Chris 5.

    Chris 5 is a scum bag from south florida. For those who don't already know the truth about this pos I will share with you now. Chris 5 is one of the biggest drug dealers in Orlando. He operates out of trap houses all along obt and the east side. He knows nearly every prostitute on the trail. The girl's on obt do not like this scum bag at all. They fear this piece of trash. He hangs around hoodlums and other low life thugs. One girl who I won't say her name owed mr chris twenty dollars and she did not have it at the time so what does this scum bag do? Puts his 9 mm pistol down the poor girls throat and demands she find his money now. Broke four of her teeth with his pistol. This low life is trash and I would stay away from this dangerous drug dealing money laundering pos. ].

    Deb and Chris! A match made in heaven.

    Hey Deb. We all hope you have a great time in FL. With Chris5. They say birds of a feather flock together. Are you still using drugs yourself Deb? I remember your place did smell like marijuana when I entered it. You two druggies have fun.

    BB.
    Pretty sad when you start relying on 2nd hand info in an attempt to make it real.

    You have been crawling around that pigpen to long that the shit has replaced your brains.

    Pretty pathetic you have to stoop to allegations that bear no facts but that is the way you have been for a long time. Pathetic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape