Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 9059
-
01-06-16 20:05 #6089Senior Member

Posts: 172Gave up
I gave up after 2 times, and then saw a couple of reviews that indicated that it wasn't good value to be had.
Originally Posted by Zingie
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-16 19:48 #6088Regular Member

Posts: 12Has anyone tried?
Lurked around for a bit and couldn't find any posts on this. Sorry its my first post, but been lurking around baltimore for awhile.
New to NOVA scene and saw some goof reviews earlier, just nothing ok this.
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/am...ssage/19977620
-
01-06-16 18:56 #6087Regular Member

Posts: 12Nova asian massage
Sorry-first post but long time lurker here. (Finally got off my ass and decided to create it LOL).
Anyways, has anyone tried this? / how is it?
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/am...ssage/19977620
-
01-06-16 08:58 #6086Senior Member

Posts: 418Ginger
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-tall-brunette/7444956
Saw that Ginger was in town again. I have seen her before. Standard 2 call system and I was at the room. She is the girl in the pics. She is sexy with great tits. All services are covered. She has her rules but provides great service within her rules. She has a tongue piercing which she uses to deliver a very good CBJ. The first time I saw her I let her finish me with the CBJ. The last time I stopped her so I could get inside her. We did doggy then finished in mish so I could watch her lovely tits bouncing until I filled the bag. She is no GFE, will not do anything uncovered, no DATY or FIV. If you are OK with those limitations then she will make sure you leave happy. If not then she isn't for you. (646)549-2217
Also, she does smoke and you can smell it in the room. It doesn'take reek like some providers but you can notice it. It wasn't bad enough to put me off but could be an issue for some.
-
01-05-16 23:26 #6085Senior Member

Posts: 167Did you try the other number listed in their CL ad? http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...386985745.html.
Originally Posted by HarleyDude29
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-16 23:21 #6084Senior Member

Posts: 167And forget the two girl options.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-16 20:53 #6083Senior Member

Posts: 258I saw her for a full hour session at $$. She was full GFE and not a clock watcher at all. I could have stayed longer but finally had to extricate myself due to another appointment (non hobby). Very pleasant experience. I have been to the Philippines several times and we compared notes on various cities.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-16 18:50 #6082Senior Member

Posts: 1991Damage?
I've seen Maya in the past when she was using the name Gina. I caught her on a slow day and she did a hh for 120. She was full GFE back then but I'm wondering if that's changed.
Originally Posted by Mustang946
[View Original Post]
Did you see her for the hh or hr session and how much is she currently asking? Also, was she full GFE, GFE-lite or non-GFE?
-
01-05-16 18:40 #6081Senior Member

Posts: 258After months of trying to sync schedules, I was finally able to see her today. Although she is a bit higher than the Chinese MILFs in Centerville. I prefer to see her as she is more responsive and speaks English well. I plan to see her again soon.
Originally Posted by Careless1
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-16 18:24 #6080Senior Member

Posts: 638Nyomi Woodbridge
A very good experience. As others have said, a little pricey. Limited services, but the services that were provided were very well done.
Be nice to the ladies.
-
01-05-16 14:01 #6079Senior Member

Posts: 80Asian condo
I occasionally go for the full hour. My experience has always been getting the full hour and / or GFE+ But I am probably considered a regular so YMMV.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-16 10:11 #6078Senior Member

Posts: 76Fake pics: Megan, Outcalls only brunette
Google image search pulls up a few different instagram and twitter users.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-only/20804030
Also, there's this:
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/nova...-7866/1/461831
"Hi there!!
Are you ready for a time you won't forget?
I know how to cater to your needs, wants and desires! Let me be the one to show you what it's all about.
Just give me a call & I'll come right over!
✿9829;10047;9829;10047; OUTCALLS ONLY ✿9829;10047;9829;10047;.
I'm very easy going & sweet. Be a gentleman & I'm all yours. Don't wait any longer. I'm THE BEST CHOICE!!
♥ Megan ♥.
I answer text faster than calls 202-602-7866".
-
01-03-16 18:40 #6077Senior Member

Posts: 2686Come on, Ernie, you can do better
Why aren't you searching the pix and phone number before showing up, cash in hand? Look at the watermarks; these are pictures that have been online since 2000.
Originally Posted by Ernie8
[View Original Post]
http://www.xmfan.com/files/kathie-29_992.jpg
http://www.xmfan.com/files/kathie-34_165.jpg
-
01-03-16 17:30 #6076Senior Member

Posts: 1991She has crap reviews
She's now using a different number but a name search for Stephanie on the oThER site shows a bad review and also that the pics are fake and not an accurate depiction of her body type.
Originally Posted by Ernie8
[View Original Post]
But even without that report her ad is a pretty good example of TGTBT pics which, IMHO, are a red flag without some kind of positive intel or confirmation. Also, Google image search shows the same pics associated with many different phone numbers which is another red flag.
Sorry you wasted your hard-earned $.
-
01-03-16 16:47 #6075Senior Member

Posts: 61Stephanie is a Fake
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-only/20199695
Stephanie uses fake photos of her. She is late 30's and fully 30-pounds heavier than the photos in her BP ad. She wants $200 for a rub and tug (WTF) and she keeps her panties on. I bargained the rate down to $100 (since I was there) and still was disappointed. Don't waist your cash.
















