Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,401 to 23,415 of 32169
-
01-05-16 00:02 #8769Regular Member

Posts: 4Eden models
ANY INFO ON EDEN MODELS IN TYSONS CORNER?
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ho...er-va/13749987
-
01-03-16 14:18 #8768Senior Member

Posts: 205Seriously? ST is soft touch. Always has been.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=soft+touch+massage
-
01-03-16 13:57 #8767Senior Member

Posts: 57Soft Touch
One of my favorites in Springfield appears to have retired. Anyone know the whereabouts of Mai?
She was there for a long time and went back to Korea in September. Would like to know if she is still in the business.
Funkey.
-
01-03-16 00:49 #8766Senior Member

Posts: 206AMP vs AAMP
I don't know if I am the best qualified to answer, but here's my understanding. AMPs have a published address and hours of operation. You can walk in any time, and so can LE. This is why services tend to be limited. Rubmaps lists only AMPs, as far as I can tell.
Originally Posted by PearlZ176
[View Original Post]
AAMPs are a less well defined class of operations. These are essentially Asian escort agencies, such as Club Paradise or Happy Together, in which the girls operate discreetly in condos or apartments. Could also include some independents. They are harder to find and require verification.
This dichotomy leaves out the "Chinese condo" and "Asian crap shoot" operations, which are more informal and much less expensive. Aside from BP ads, intel about these is hard to come by.
Others may have more nuanced perspectives.
-
01-02-16 23:12 #8765Senior Member

Posts: 433I guess it would mean Standard, as in a HJ.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-16 17:29 #8764Senior Member

Posts: 2686You lost me at ST
OK, you've got me on an acronym I don't know. The 'official' definition of ST on the abbreviations page is Short Time, but I think you're getting at something else.
Originally Posted by MikeInDC
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-16 16:20 #8763Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 15Difference between AMP and aamp
How do we tell the difference?
If I want the whole ordeal, how do I differentiate the places which offer it and the places which don't?
Rubmaps doesn't distinguish this as it just lists all of them in one place.
Happy new year!
-
01-02-16 15:16 #8762Senior Member

Posts: 205Fw
Decided to visit FW in Alexandria today. Met Jenny. Cute girl with nice bolt-ons, I guess about the cups but I'm a horrible judge. Fun table shower and good firm massage. Her ST and technique are good. She got me in the chin if ya know what I mean. Very nice clean place too.
-
01-02-16 14:11 #8761Senior Member

Posts: 335Pine Tree
I was in the area and decided to hit Pine Tree, it's been years since I've been there, the one in Fairfax. It was in the middle of the day and the place was empty. Jenny answered the door and showed me to the room. Seeing this place can be hit or miss I went for the half hour.
Jenny is in her 30's with an average to slim build and she speaks English very well. The massage was with decent pressure and she took direction well. The flip was average and she stayed below my knees, out of reach the entire time.
Not a bad experience, not a GREAT one too.
Happy New Year.
-
01-02-16 00:02 #8760Senior Member

Posts: 205I can confirm a reliable RMP in Bethesda. PM for info.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-16 23:45 #8759Senior Member

Posts: 205Do you happen to have a recent link for Jane? This one is old (I'm scanning thru old posts).
Originally Posted by Derringer
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
01-01-16 17:16 #8758Senior Member

Posts: 205http://www.jazzdc.me/
Originally Posted by Novacreeper
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-15 22:34 #8757Senior Member

Posts: 433Old Ox
Stopped by Jaifu the other day. They recently changed owners and have fairly decent looking ladies working there. No up sell and no prompting for normal service. 60/40.
-
12-31-15 19:01 #8756Senior Member

Posts: 48Breadcrums
Breadcrums on FB Jasmine?
Originally Posted by MikeInDC
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-15 16:57 #8755Senior Member

Posts: 205Nuru
I can also recommend Jasmine. She's in DC at Foggy Bottom. Beautiful body and nice technique. Her finish was amazing.











Reply With Quote





