Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,811 to 33,825 of 61441
-
01-02-16 07:44 #27631Senior Member

Posts: 694Heather
Are you talking about lazy eye Heather or another one I ran into lazy eye the other day at the Front Royal at Patapsico and Pottee.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
Chated a minute then I had to go she was looking rough says she is staying up there by Beltway Motel.
-
01-02-16 03:36 #27630Senior Member

Posts: 1322BSW at circle
Saw a nice looking BSW with the best set of DSL's I;ve seen in a bit. About 5/5 with hair to her mid back. Would've love to have those lips around my pecker but the Horseshoe cleaned my clock. Hope to see her in a couple days when payday rolls around. Anyone else see her around 2 pm today at the circle? Correct on the Crofton vice Stockton.
-
01-02-16 00:31 #27629Senior Member

Posts: 155Two different people.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-16 22:25 #27628Senior Member

Posts: 201Heather
Good move Klove on scooping Heather I actually called her 3 this morning because I needed a good release before I went in for the morning and I knew she was the one for the job and as always great peformance no rushing or drama just all fun for standard tuition. She is a must see but not see if you know what I mean LOL. She have working digits.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-16 21:21 #27627Senior Member

Posts: 254That's Heather.
Originally Posted by Curtisbay
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-16 20:36 #27626Senior Member

Posts: 300For all you bottom gents
Saw this WSW late 20's dirty blonde with bright green hi-lights; her legs and ass looked like an Olympic skater's. All you butt boys better line up pronto! Pontiac and 5'th. She looked like she was needing her am wake-up, dope sick, or I would of given it a taste.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-16 17:50 #27625Senior Member

Posts: 579You mean crofton with the best ladies.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-16 17:29 #27624Senior Member

Posts: 1370Sarah's
Two different Sarah's, right?
-
01-01-16 16:37 #27623Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
01-01-16 15:45 #27622Senior Member

Posts: 1322Happy New Year
Glad to see your still posting. Miss the likes of some of the better postsers (eg Kim Park-the best, Stockton-best ladies). Keep them cumming and best of luck keepin the 'Lickerstick" satisfied.
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-16 05:17 #27621Senior Member

Posts: 1788
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
Kiara is laying low. She trying to get her life together. Destiny is on vacation but should be returning from the spa next week. Stay tuned.
Originally Posted by LurkingHard
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-16 01:28 #27620Senior Member

Posts: 276Wow
Who is she? How can I meet her.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-16 01:19 #27619Senior Member

Posts: 207Mp becky
That girl is a def. Go to if you need your pipes cleaned. No fuss, no muss. Good lady!
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-16 00:44 #27618Senior Member

Posts: 2344Crystal Bottoms
Enough said!
-
12-31-15 22:00 #27617Senior Member

Posts: 1370Heather
Again sorry for my tardiness in my reporting, but I finally ran into Heather; the Heather that I saw reported that was not so easy on the eyes, but gave great service. I spotted her as I was on my way up Wilkens towards Brunswick. She was standing close to the church. As an expierenced monger, when I saw her I thought to myself how is she going to get any dates because she is not that attractive looking; she looks older than what she actually is, but I went around the block because my degenerate mind automatically went to what God didn't grant her in looks, he must have given her in skills. Luckily when I returned she was still there. She got in and said her name was Heather. Immediately a bell went off because I remembered the excellent reports that I had read about her. Thanks guys for the Intel, and she did not disappoint. The BBBJ was excellent and on point. If I see her and I need to release, she definately is the one for the job. A definate repeat. Peace.










Reply With Quote






