Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 40,636 to 40,650 of 59510
-
12-30-15 17:47 #18875Senior Member

Posts: 40S massage
Ventured out to BH last night every place I stopped was busy. Ended up at S massage. 1st time there didn't expect much but got a decent massage left happy. Saw 2 decent ladies and 1 younger girl.
-
12-30-15 17:45 #18874Senior Member

Posts: 113I'm senior by age, would that count? 😀.
Originally Posted by NotParticular
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-15 17:34 #18873Banned Member

Posts: 13634Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by NotParticular
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-15 17:10 #18872Senior Member

Posts: 311PM. Harmony 141
Senior members that I exchange info with, can PM me for more information on this location. I don't post information on Chinese owned places on the public board.
Originally Posted by Homeo
[View Original Post]
NP.
-
12-30-15 16:53 #18871Senior Member

Posts: 58Coming to ATL for new year
Hello members.
I will be in ATL from 1st to 3rd.
Wondering if anybody can suggest me a place to get some rub from vietnamese or thai ladies at nail places. ? My regular at signature day spa in buckhead is gone. And that's sad. I see lots of reports for CAMP or KAMPS and I appreciate why all for info. But can Any one help me with my question? PM or answer on forum. You decide.
If anyone is in Minneapolis area I am your go to guy for CAPM info.
Have great new year.
-
12-30-15 15:08 #18870Banned Member

Posts: 13634Those Mormon organizations can really train girls well!
Originally Posted by Homeo
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-15 14:46 #18869Senior Member

Posts: 189Harmony 141
Went by there last week. Saw a new girl, Maggie. Slim, medium height, girl. Face 6, body 6 attitude 8. Decent massage, worth the $60. The ending was very good, with a very nice technique. Didn't need to ask or negotiate a tip. Just move the cover and she took care of the rest.
She doesn't talk much, but said she is new to Georgia by way of Utah. Guess they train them right in Salt Lake City.
-
12-30-15 14:09 #18868Senior Member

Posts: 705I would avoid this place. I had been there two times. The girl is average, but very greedy. She had nerves to say 300 for FS. I was in and out in less than 15 minutes with a damage 140 for rush HE. Rip off place.
Originally Posted by FirstNameLast
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-15 01:48 #18867Senior Member

Posts: 132I bet that's Sunny formerly from Fine Touch. Very pretty Korean / mix that delivers below average experience.
Originally Posted by TallGuy3000
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-15 00:49 #18866Senior Member

Posts: 343Sunny
She's a spinner with nice bees and rubbed them all over me. Ai-yai-yai, it was nice. Might have to check her out to see if its the same one!
Originally Posted by TallGuy3000
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-15 22:17 #18865Senior Member

Posts: 159Sunny
Went to K several weeks ago and met with Sunny. Don't know whether she's the same Sunny, but this one's a firecracker.
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-15 18:30 #18864Senior Member

Posts: 78I saw her today so as of now she's still here.
Originally Posted by SunSin1
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-15 17:11 #18863Senior Member

Posts: 446If she has not already left, she is leaving for China and not returning.
Originally Posted by MattReynolds
[View Original Post]
Sad!
-
12-29-15 15:34 #18862Regular Member

Posts: 1WaWa
It's my first report, so be gentle.
Well, it was good and bad.
Got in and was greeted by Mamasan. Went to the room and in came the girl. Early 40's. Good body, but not my thing. I didn't get her name. She got the traditional $60 up front and asked if I wanted a table shower, which of course I took. She was very friendly, good English and conversational.
We get back to the room, she gave a pretty decent massage for less than 10 minutes, and had me flip over. When it came time to talk turkey. I told her I wanted a BJ, $80. She said no, only HJ nude. I reluctantly said yes. VERY good, HJ, popped probably too soon. I felt rushed and was out in 30 minutes. Won't be back. They definitely provide there, just at a rushed level I don't like.
-
12-29-15 06:54 #18861Banned Member

Posts: 333I hate to hear this. She has always been super sweet. Guess that is what success and money do to you! LOL.
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






