Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 9059
-
01-03-16 00:04 #6074Senior Member

Posts: 127Flaked on Me
I had a short string of back luck with flake outs New Years Eve.
This one. The body looked hot, research looked all right so I set up a time. When I called to tell her I was at the location, no answer. Waited a little big and tried again with no luck.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...geous/21123068
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...24hrs/21121420
After a fail on that one, I called this one and got an answer. She said to call her back in 15 min. 15 minutes roll around, no answer so I wait a little bit and again, no answer.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...rming/21122452
-
01-02-16 13:34 #6073Senior Member

Posts: 267Selena
I saw Selena a couple of months ago and felt like I had a nice non rushed time, so I decided to repeat a couple of days ago. This time, instead, I felt much more like she was a clock watcher and the whole experience seemed rather bland. There was the standard miss and CG but this time there was very little FIV and virtually nothing else. Also, she had a friend who was not very attractive and whom she does doubles with, wait in the bathroom. At this point, I would say the experience was just OK and I am not sure I would repeat. The pictures are her and are representative of her current appearance if you are interested.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/ty-ieo/21029262
-
01-02-16 10:05 #6072Senior Member

Posts: 1991Damage?
She has good reviews but, at 180 per hh and 260 per hr, she's pretty pricey. Is that what you paid or did she offer any kind of discount or special?
Originally Posted by LosMax
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-16 00:07 #6071Regular Member

Posts: 6Grown and sexy
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ncall/18724439
Decided to take the plunge after reading her reviews. Pics don't do her justice. 3 call system. Real sweetheart. Bbw but her personality is top notch.
-
01-01-16 21:59 #6070Senior Member

Posts: 2686Bailee using stolen pix from real Bailey
This is the fake BAILEE posting in here in Nova.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...londe/19693161
She's not even smart enough to spell the name the same way it's watermarked on the pix.
The real Bailey is in California, with a 714 phone.Bailee 2085304844
Absolutely No Black Men
ps. I hate text mgs and restricted numbers
Poster's age: 22
http://lovelybailey.sexynclassy.com/contact.htm
http://www.escortprofile.xxx/714-610-0408
-
01-01-16 14:39 #6069Senior Member

Posts: 33Sweet Pinay Maya
This filipina has been holding incalls near Falls Church recently and decided to check her out because of previous reviews and her ad pictures are interesting.
She was text friendly so text /1-call got me to the location and into the room. She's a short, slightly chubby, but busty filipina woman in her late 30's to 40's. The pictures she uses are real but they might be slightly dated as she has a slight belly that she's a little self conscious about. I still found her attractive and wasn't expecting a fit 20-something year old girl.
We spent a little bit of time just chatting to get to know each other a little better as she says it helps her relax. Everything was covered but had an enjoyable, unrushed time that included touching and light kissing.
Maya.
571 XXX 0359.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-only/18191575
-
01-01-16 14:27 #6068Senior Member

Posts: 33Finally I can be of some use!
Last time I spoke to Joyce was also back in late Sept / October. She said she was going to take another trip to Asia again visiting Japan, Korea, China, etc. And that she would be back in 3. 5 months. I'd wait til February or March for her to be back in the NOVA area.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-16 12:26 #6067Senior Member

Posts: 1300Older Asian ad, part two
I was in the mood for some Asian one evening earlier this week, but by the time I was able to get away it was too late to contact Cristine, Nicole or the other Asian massage ads. I initially contacted one of the Asian crapshoot ads but they gave me the address of a lower-than-low-end motel in Fairfax. I decided against that and instead contacted the older Asian ad, knowing that at least their incall was in a safe location.
I arrived and drew Lulu this time, although I didn't find out her name until later in the session. We started with some LFK, then she grabbed a party hat and went straight to the main event without any other preliminaries. It didn't work out well and I once again ended up with a DIY finish. I left short of the full hour.
I realize other mongers have enjoyed good time there, but I've now had two unsatisfactory visits with two different providers and don't intend to repeat.
-
12-31-15 10:52 #6066Senior Member

Posts: 912Chinese Joyce
I have not seen Chinese Joyce's ad on BP for a while. Last time I tried to hook something up with her, when I came across her ad in October, she was only offering services for one day while the rest of the time she was shacked up with a monger (I guess she found a sugar daddy monger LOL).
I was going to contact her via her contact info posted on the other review site but based on previous reports, unless she posts an ad on BP, she isn't in the area.
-
12-30-15 23:30 #6065Senior Member

Posts: 1300Thanks for the advice
I wish I'd seen this before stepping out last night and visiting one of these places. I'll elaborate further when I post about my experience sometime in the next couple of days. In the meantime, I've got a hot date with my pillow since I have an early morning appointment tomorrow.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-15 19:23 #6064Senior Member

Posts: 127Stolen Pics
Originally Posted by RichK56
[View Original Post]
I double checked tineye and nothing. Then I took the photo URLs from tineye and checked them with Google images. Looks like they are stolen from some kid's Instagram.
Originally Posted by LothLurker
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-15 20:15 #6063Senior Member

Posts: 1991Half hour session is the way to go
At the Asian condo joints it's extremely rare for a client to get a full, unrushed hour unless they're an established regular. And even then most girls have an established routine (short massage, enough CBJ to get you ready, lube up and climb on top) designed to get you off and out of there quickly.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
With that in mind, spending more $ for the hour is generally a waste. If by chance you find a gem and really hit it off then it's usually not a big deal to extend the session. Since you're already there they'll be happy to take the additional fee, even if it means having to tell the next client to wait.
For those mongers who still want to roll the dice and book an hour-long session, your best bet for not getting shorted is to think about the routine the provider is likely to follow and come up with some tactics to change things up so as to extend the session (mutual massage, DATY if that's your thing, etc.).
-
12-29-15 16:42 #6062Senior Member

Posts: 152Scarlette Blaze
I am not posting a link because her ads are up every day.
Nice, private residence. Mostly clean (the bathroom is extremely cluttered and sort of gross) - Minor pleasantries and jumped right to it. CBJ, mish, doggie, shoot. Nothing spectacular to report, nothing too off-putting. She made the appropriate noises and accommodated my requests. It was just, blah. I was ready to finish and go.
As we were dressing and cleaning up, we had a great conversation. She is smart and easy to talk to. Maybe if we had started with that, it would have been more memorable. Either way, YMMV.
Prior reports have said that she is thick. And she is. I would not call her a BBW at all, but she isn't far away from it either. Another report asked if she was pretty. I would say more cute than pretty, but not ugly at all. Call her a good solid 7 with a personality that pushes it up a notch.
Stay Safe.
-
12-29-15 15:45 #6061Senior Member

Posts: 1300Older Asian ad
I visited last month and damage was $. 4 for what was supposed to have been an hour's session that got cut short.
Originally Posted by TacoNuts
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-15 23:02 #6060Senior Member

Posts: 1991Sophia: Changed number, mixed reviews
Current ad:
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-back/21046913
Google image search results:
http://liveescortreviews.com/search?...9&city=phoenix
Ad with her 424 number:
http://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoen...scorts/1008143
Mixed reviews on the oThER site with the most recent ones rated average to poor.


















