Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5118
    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    The ad mentions topless / nude. Was this an option you were offered? What was her cup size, would you say? Was she friendly / talkative?
    Actually she was friendly and talkative, but not excessively. I would say a see-cup. I did not try to get her to remove her bra or panties so I don't know if she would have.

  2. #5117
    Quote Originally Posted by GrafDog1  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't there a mother / daughter team a year or two ago in woon or pawt, with a daughter Molly? Same girl?
    Is this the ad for Molly? http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...0-real/5129843.

    If so, that is indeed the woman who was doing a mommy-daughter team. The mom's name is Krissy, not sure if she is still active.

  3. #5116

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer BBBJ cim?
    I did not try for the BBJCIM.

  4. #5115
    My bad your right 4668.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmHott  [View Original Post]
    Actually #4668.

  5. #5114

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by NotSoBadJohn  [View Original Post]
    Before Christmas, I made a date with this young lady who advertises on BP. She does dates at her home in an old mill city in northern RI, populated by many people of French ancestry. I was kind of drawn in by the smile on her face in some of the pics in her ad. In contrast to most providers, she has a few pictures, including some face shots that are not blurred or otherwise obscured. She answered when I called, and had a pretty pleasant voice and manner. She texted me her address, which I promptly checked out. I tend to be a little paranoid sometimes of Uncle LEO and possible rip-offs. After checking out the address, I was a little concerned, definitely located in an area that made me feel a little uncomfortable. As it turned out when I called her to announce my arrival, the address she had given me was actually one house over from where she was located. So, against my better judgement, I walked up the driveway to a multi-family dwelling. Definitely not the nicest place I have ever been. Anyway, I went up to her apartment and met Molly. I have to say, I think she looked better in person than her pictures in her ad looked. In the ad, I think she looks a little bit heavy, not a BBW, definitely not my thing, I prefer the spinners. After some small talk, she did do a LEO check on me, which I always find reassuring. I gave her the donation, which was actually $20 more than she is currently advertising for. I usually ask for a QV price, knowing that most ladies are going to try to get the job done asap, so asking for a full HR or HH, usually costs more than asking for a QV price. I asked her if I could use her bathroom before we started, which I always do, just on the off chance we have company that is waiting in there. Fortunately, no company. I came out of the bathroom somewhat relieved, and she began to undress. As I wrote, I think she looked better in person, body-wise and face-wise, than she did in the ad. I was pleasantly surprised. Even though I was on a QV, she did not rush me, and attended to my needs in a very nice way. I grew up in suburbia, so sometimes city neighborhoods can make me a little concerned, but I was glad that I took the plunge. I would definitely see Molly again, especially now that she is advertising at a rate lower than most BP providers. At least I know it is not LEO or a rip-off, although the neighborhood made me a little nervous. I hope this info helps someone out, I always feel a lot better on the first date if I have read something positive in this forum about a provider. Happy hunting.
    Wasn't there a mother / daughter team a year or two ago in woon or pawt, with a daughter Molly? Same girl?

  6. #5113

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBaldwin  [View Original Post]
    Check post.

    #4663.
    Actually #4668.

  7. #5112
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSoBadJohn  [View Original Post]
    Before Christmas, I made a date with this young lady who advertises on BP. She does dates at her home in an old mill city in northern RI, populated by many people of French ancestry. I was kind of drawn in by the smile on her face in some of the pics in her ad. In contrast to most providers, she has a few pictures, including some face shots that are not blurred or otherwise obscured. She answered when I called, and had a pretty pleasant voice and manner. She texted me her address, which I promptly checked out. I tend to be a little paranoid sometimes of Uncle LEO and possible rip-offs. After checking out the address, I was a little concerned, definitely located in an area that made me feel a little uncomfortable. As it turned out when I called her to announce my arrival, the address she had given me was actually one house over from where she was located. So, against my better judgement, I walked up the driveway to a multi-family dwelling. Definitely not the nicest place I have ever been. Anyway, I went up to her apartment and met Molly. I have to say, I think she looked better in person than her pictures in her ad looked. In the ad, I think she looks a little bit heavy, not a BBW, definitely not my thing, I prefer the spinners. After some small talk, she did do a LEO check on me, which I always find reassuring. I gave her the donation, which was actually $20 more than she is currently advertising for. I usually ask for a QV price, knowing that most ladies are going to try to get the job done asap, so asking for a full HR or HH, usually costs more than asking for a QV price. I asked her if I could use her bathroom before we started, which I always do, just on the off chance we have company that is waiting in there. Fortunately, no company. I came out of the bathroom somewhat relieved, and she began to undress. As I wrote, I think she looked better in person, body-wise and face-wise, than she did in the ad. I was pleasantly surprised. Even though I was on a QV, she did not rush me, and attended to my needs in a very nice way. I grew up in suburbia, so sometimes city neighborhoods can make me a little concerned, but I was glad that I took the plunge. I would definitely see Molly again, especially now that she is advertising at a rate lower than most BP providers. At least I know it is not LEO or a rip-off, although the neighborhood made me a little nervous. I hope this info helps someone out, I always feel a lot better on the first date if I have read something positive in this forum about a provider. Happy hunting.
    Does she offer BBBJ cim?

  8. #5111
    Check post.

    #4663.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ford2008  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about Mimi? She's been advertising for some time and I was wondering how she was.

  9. #5110

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmHott  [View Original Post]
    If you go back about a month or so, she was reviewed in this forum.
    I searched for it and didn't find anything. Here's her post for in case it helps.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...d-with/4986551

  10. #5109

    Reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by Ford2008  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about Mimi? She's been advertising for some time and I was wondering how she was.
    If you go back about a month or so, she was reviewed in this forum.

  11. #5108

    I didn't read it too fast

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatouille123  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if you read it to fast but I didn't end up seeing her.
    I was talking about your NB incall LOL.

  12. #5107

    Candii

    I searched for previous reviews on this one, but didn't find any surprisingly.

    Anyhow, I spent some time with her a few days ago, definitely worth it! She advertises with another well known (super skinny) provider and Candii's services are right on par with hers.

    Had a little bit of a delay in meeting her due to her getting food before, but overall it was a good experience. She was running a 60 special which I elected for, will probably do a longer session next time. Good attitude, nice BBBJ before the cover went on, will repeat.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...t-only/5314310

  13. #5106

    Josephine

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    I recently visited Josephine (JoJo) in Providence. She works out of her apartment in a pretty decent neighborhood.

    I believe the upper left picture in her ad is her; not sure about the others. Anyway, she is a tall black girl; she told me 5' 9", and that seems about right. She was fairly pretty and shapely. Not really athletic or muscular, but nicely shaped with a flat stomach. I don't think she ever had children.

    Massage was done on a bed ( on towels ) with some kind of lotion. She stripped down to her bra and panties, which was a nice touch. Massage was fairly good but not great, possibly due to her long fingernails. Typical AMP finish. Price was $100 for a half hour, which was shorted to 22 to 23 minutes.

    I had a pretty good time, but I don't think I'll repeat due to the cost / time ratio.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Body...estore/4442552
    The ad mentions topless / nude. Was this an option you were offered? What was her cup size, would you say? Was she friendly / talkative?

  14. #5105

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuy  [View Original Post]
    When I clicked that link, it didn't take me to her specific ad, it did all BP ads from recent. But she does appear on 12/23 with the reference to 80.

  15. #5104
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038
    Quote Originally Posted by PSil  [View Original Post]
    What are the two that you saw?
    "Lovely Ladies" is the title of their BP body rubs ad. Pics are definitely TGTBT, click on it and you'll agree.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape