Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 9866
-
12-28-15 21:19 #3611Senior Member

Posts: 133Lemmy is dead
Lemmy from Motorhead died earlier. Probably from Baconbits bullshit wafting its way toward sunny California where Lemmy lived.
After all, we know BB is a Justin Bieber fan and it's all your fault that Lemmy is gone Baconbits. Why do you share the same planet as me? Go away!!
-
12-28-15 19:51 #3610Senior Member

Posts: 674Chris5 Orlando's Blowhard
Has 198 posts in the last 15 days. He's not a well man. Suffers from Napoleon complex. He reminds me of Percy Wetmore in The Green Mile. Spermsac = DickiDewu2 could only dream of such meaningless post counts. They should have their own thread where they can babble nonstop but only to each other.
Originally Posted by Jack617
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-15 19:28 #3609Asshole

Posts: 496Chris from Florida
I just got caught up on Massholes. Is this guy for real? I generally don't like to throw down here but I take offense to an out of towner coming here and acting like a complete douche bag. Shit, we have enough of our own douche bags.
-
12-28-15 19:04 #3608Senior Member

Posts: 723Try harder please.
Your post does not make sense. Is that your attempt at humor? Pretty weak Short bus. I think you may be Spermsac after all. LOL.
Originally Posted by ShortStroke
[View Original Post]
You are the one looking like a fool bro. Plus you are obsessed with following me. You're the creepiest mofo on the site obsessed with following me. You're the creepiest mofo on the site
BB.
-
12-28-15 18:46 #3607Senior Member

Posts: 566One way
You want Bacon to promise to drop this, and his friends drop, it if you stop posting. Not good enough, you need to call off your dogs as well. The problem is Shortbus has to win and get the last word in so my guess is this goes on for many years. If Shortbus really cared he would stop but he doesn't and can't.
Originally Posted by Deb4512
[View Original Post]
You should be more selective in your Knights.
-
12-28-15 16:38 #3606Forum Advertiser

Posts: 844Ok I will keep it short Bacon Bits
You mentioned earlier that I should take a break posting or not post at all, because the board ends up revolving around me. So my question was if I did either, taking a break posting or stop posting altogether would you, your sock puppets and buddies agree to not keep bringing up my name and the incident from 5 years ago?
You said you wanted me either off the board or not posting for awhile. So here's your chance to end 5 years of repeating the same thing over and over again and beating a dead horse. I thought maybe you'd like to take a break from me and move onto another more interesting subject.
-
12-28-15 16:37 #3605Senior Member

Posts: 566Since you are so much better than us
Why not take your own advice asswipe? Seriously, if you bothered to pay attention you would see no one here is interested in what you, or Deb, has to say.
Originally Posted by ShortStroke
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-15 16:15 #3604Banned Member

Posts: 193Pig Pen Queen
The Pig Pen Queen has spoken all hail for pig shit.
Originally Posted by Baconbits
[View Original Post]
The only thing that has been flexed is your ears showing that you're still full of shit.
Why don't you listen to yourself sometime and you shut the fuck up for awhile. We all would enjoy that.
-
12-28-15 16:03 #3603Senior Member

Posts: 723You are one annoying fuck. Do you really think I have the time or desire to read your novels? Just go away you fucking nutcase.
Originally Posted by Deb4512
[View Original Post]
BB.
-
12-28-15 15:57 #3602Senior Member

Posts: 723Short bus the little cry baby.
And I wish you'd stop crying, shut the fuck up and mind your business. But we can't always get what we want. Did you ever think you're keeping this alive with your white knight tough guy act?
Originally Posted by ShortStroke
[View Original Post]
BB.
-
12-28-15 11:33 #3601Senior Member

Posts: 566Maybe I have you all wrong
Here I thought you were Deb's #1, Primo, Mangina, White Knight but maybe I am wrong? Maybe you really hate her because why else would you keep stirring the pot fully knowing that someone on this side will respond?
Originally Posted by ShortStroke
[View Original Post]
I thank Bacon every day for saving myself and others from seeing a fat, psycho, needy, unhinged provider like Deb. In your little minded world there are only unicorns, ice creme and positive reviews. Sorry, not the way it is here on planet earth. And if you and Deb are REALLY serious about ending this then do it. Walk away from the keyboard and don't respond to this post. Its pretty simple, but we both know that you can't, you never could.
-
12-28-15 10:17 #3600Banned Member

Posts: 1935 year old BS
Isn't it amazing how some monger and his buddies can carry on about some 5 year old bullshit. LET IT GO.
Originally Posted by Fuhgetaboudit
[View Original Post]
Write your review and be done with it. This is becoming "who can be the bigger asshole" and Baconshits and piglets are looking more like pea brains than anything else.
I would hope that any provider in any state jumps in your shit for the way you have carried on with this BS.
-
12-27-15 14:15 #3599Senior Member

Posts: 427Preferences
Deb4512,
Although I kind of get a kick out of both BB and you sometimes, in response to your below inquiry to BB about length of time for you not to post, I am hoping BB responds: how about if you start with forever and a day, and we can wait and see how that works out, and if after that time it does not work then we can extend it. At least in this thread, and, not telling you what you can or cannot do or post, just sayin'.
Originally Posted by Deb4512
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-15 13:42 #3598Forum Advertiser

Posts: 844Bacon be
When I did stop posting, when someone asked about me, you started up talking about me again.
1. If I would stop posting for awhile or 2. Leave the site, will you stop posting about me even when someone brings me up? If you say yes, I'm holding you to it or I will start posting again to defend myself.
2. I could tell members to stop posting about me, but wouldn't that be the same as me asking A2 to ask you to stop posting about me? Why should I have the right to tell other members what to post or not to post.
3. 4 or 5 years ago, contrary to what you think, I never told the members to give you a hard time and to take my side over that review you wrote about me. I don't have that much influence and pull here to tell members, especially the senior members, what to post or not to post, so being angry at me for my "white knights" posting and giving you a hard time over that review you wrote so long ago, or defending me through the years was unwarranted and a waste of time. The only thing you should be upset is that I contested the review. I was wrong for doing that. I apologized then and I will apologize again. Don't you think it's a bit silly to be angry all these years? Pretty much for no reason?
4. What's up with the jabs about my weight all these years? There are plenty of heavy providers who advertise who are my build or much heavier than I am. Just curious as why you never post about them as well? I feel so entitled to be the sole object of your thoughts.
5. So what would you prefer? Would you prefer me to leave this site or stop posting for awhile? If not posting for awhile how long would you l like me to wait to post? If I indulged you would you promise to not post anything about me even if someone brings up my name, good or bad? And also promise never to give me a hard time on other sites and also to not give me a hard time in any way.
6. If you agree and keep your end of end of the bargain, I will do what you want. Not post or wait awhile to post and tell me what the time limit would be. You have to let me know what you prefer. That way no one will have to read pages of the pro's and cons of me.
7. A2, that's how much, as you said I love and need Bacon Bits. You were wrong if you claimed I loved him, but I do need him and also to keep his promise to never post about me if he agrees to the conditions. Also A2, thanks for being nice to me. I like you very much! I think you're an awesome moderator who doesn't take crap and I appreciate you for that. You also have a great sense of humor! You need a sense of humor to monitor this board. I also hope you had a nice Christmas as well.
8. I really think the guys will appreciate that I want to end arguments over me on Massholes.
9. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and holiday weekend!
Xoxo.
Debbie.
-
12-27-15 12:27 #3597Senior Member

Posts: 723Deb could stop this but she's loving it
She's just too stupid and narcissistic to either:
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
A) leave the site.
B) stop posting for a while.
C) tell her white knights to stop.
Or as Fat Deb would put it:
1) leave the site.
2) stop posting for a while.
2) tell her white knight to stop.
BB.









Reply With Quote





