Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 18,391 to 18,405 of 30759
-
12-29-15 12:07 #12369Senior Member

Posts: 176Hg
She's just trying to learn and get some experience and input and needs, no specific style and she likes to ask questions. .
Originally Posted by Magnod
[View Original Post]
I had fun talking with her, it was great for me.
-
12-28-15 20:34 #12368Senior Member

Posts: 929How was the massage quality? Is there a specific style she has been practicing?
Originally Posted by SexBozo
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-15 18:20 #12367Senior Member

Posts: 176Honolulu girl
Just wanted to say I went to see miss HG. Today.
So she could practice her skills and we had a great time she can practice on me anytime. Thanks HG.
-
12-27-15 21:28 #12366Banned Member

Posts: 81[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
12-27-15 00:56 #12365Senior Member

Posts: 5231UC stands for Undercover, as in Undercover Police Officer.
Originally Posted by CosmicKid
[View Original Post]
Had she been discussed about as an MT, that would have been one thing. But you discussed your PM with her in an open post (eg having sex with her); this directs their attention to her because as we all know LE loves to bust sex workers. What you (or any member) talk about with a provider in private is between the two of you. To carry that over into the open Forum defeats the purpose.
My post was simple and direct; nothing "cryptic" about it, in fact it's common sense really. What she (and all sex workers) need to be wary of is LE posing as customers (this is why ads say that no discussion of money will be tolerated). BUT, she shouldn't be in that situation because when she came on here, she was only asking for advice and opinions about being a Licensed Massage Therapist.
Only the last sentence was directed at her, as is evident. The rest was a general comment; it's like a recent discussion where the guys said that a certain Thai place used to be a playground, but no more. Girls were fired, so legit girls these days are afraid to do anything fun.
I've always had a high opinion of you, but this outburst is very disappointing and unbecoming. Next time, do it in the Lolo thread.
-
12-26-15 21:48 #12364Senior Member

Posts: 947Even Sherlock would be clueless.
Mobius, Am I being even more dense and naive than usual, or are you waxing overly-cryptic? Exactly what are you trying to say regarding private messages, bro? Care to unpack YOUR "Private Message"? Stop beating around the bush and just say it! BTW, what is this dreaded "UC" which HG needs to be careful of? I'm not Sherlock but if HG is than I guess it's all good since your post is apparently directed at her. However, what you are expressing is in reference to MY post so I figure it's my prerogative to butt in at this point. And IF you don't mind, sir; What in holy hell does "UC" stand for: Ultra Cooties? Underarm Cancer? "That's pretty much what UC will be asking her now. " OMG. Is poor sweet innocent HG at this very moment being interrogated and tortured in some dark dank underground facility by the fascist Uber Cops? Is there no JUSTICE in this wicked world? Listen up, UC, you vile blight on humanity: LEAVE OUR PAL HONOLULU GIRL ALONE! FREE HONOLULU GIRL FROM THE CLUTCHES OF THE UBER COPS!
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
Lost in space and living lightly in limbo.
Cosmic Kid.
-
12-26-15 18:46 #12363Banned Member

Posts: 105Avoid
Lame massage, cfs would not repeat.
Originally Posted by Licentious
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-15 00:57 #12362Senior Member

Posts: 5231That's pretty much what UC will be asking her now.
Originally Posted by CosmicKid
[View Original Post]
I suggest keeping Private Message discussions Private.
Careful, HG.
-
12-25-15 22:24 #12361Senior Member

Posts: 947More Observations for Honolulu Girl
HG, thanks much for your PM, I appreciate it and will definitely think about what you said and suggested.
Originally Posted by HonoluluGirl
[View Original Post]
I have one other observation about you which I'd like to share. This is something that occurred to me after I posted my previous suggestions yesterday. I'm not exactly sure how to articulate my idea, so let me see if I can attempt to unpack this: I have a feeling you are floating between two worlds now and either you haven't figured out how to present your latest re-invention of yourself, or how you want to play things going forward, or maybe you have figured this out, but my impression is you haven't yet made a clear public statement to your customers regarding your (new) position as of yet. Here's where I'm trying to go with this: First you were telling us guys you were essentially working as a provider doing in-call at your place of residence, and you would make your appearances on the appropriate thread on this board. However, now you are showing up as a massage therapist. What hat or hats are you wearing now? Are you still available as a provider? Are you going to incorporate being a provider into your massage work? Are you intending to continue with both professions but keep them entirely separated from each other? Are you moving towards being totally legit with massage and (possibly) include hand-jobs, but dropping the provider angle? An example of my own confusion with sorting out your stance is, and I can't recall the wording I used, but I had sent you a PM some time ago, and I suggested something about what if I came over to visit you for both sex and massage since now you were wanting to give free massages so you could practice on guys. While I do not recall your exact reply, it was something to the effect that offering sex with massage together was illegal! I totally get that you are an extremely creative person who is making every effort to put your best foot forward in successfully developing your new endeavor. But it seems to me you have simply got to arrive at clarity as to what precisely this endeavor is going to look like; and then state it for us guys in a concise way so we know what your deal is now. Make sense? As things stand with you at this moment, at least as I perceive them, I am extremely reticent to do business with you because your stance lacks a grounded position, IMHO. Speaking for myself personally, I wouldn't mind exploring sex with you again, since I admit to still being curious about you. Also I wouldn't mind receiving a massage from you, maybe same reason, curiosity. But I'm keeping my distance from you until such time as I obtain a clear unambiguous idea as to what your position is, what the parameters of the exchange are, what is offered in terms of options, and what is expected.
CK out.
-
12-25-15 19:07 #12360Banned Member

Posts: 81HG is grateful
I must say I agree with you about the chatty mt. It seems to be most appropriate to take cues from client, although some people are hesitant to give feedback bc most people can't handle it so I try to gently solicit feedback by asking once maybe twice I inquire about the pressure. I think one gentle inquiry is a good idea, lest an mt come across as unapproachable. I totally agree with the New Age-why stuff, I for example I hate being subjected to random "music" like the discordant plucking of piano wire which is somehow supposed to take me on some path. Oh please. Must we hear babbling brooks in the background. What about whitesnake? Or luther vandross? Or queen? Or having a diverse set of playlists for people to choose from. Temperature, oil quantity, shower option--all good to know! Thanks!!
Originally Posted by Rdpuerco
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-15 02:40 #12359Senior Member

Posts: 2364At least 45 minutes plus 15 minutes of sensual euphoria
I concur with your view regarding the LMT should do at least 45 minutes of therapeutic massage before anything else. Unless your LMT is expressing interest into MSOG.
Originally Posted by Magnod
[View Original Post]
Over the decade of LMT mongering; long before a became a contributing writer in this forum. I met several LMTs that were particularly interested in maximizing my therapeutic and sensual pleasures by providing me MSOG within an one hour time frame. The most was three shots in 60 minutes. I have never been able to do more than 3 shots in one hour. The last time I did this was about three months ago. This would consist of approximately 15 minutes of therapeutic massage, 5 minutes of sensual gratification, then back to 10 minutes of therapeutic massage, then 10 minutes of sensual gratification. Then 10 minutes of therapeutic massage followed up with a crescendo of sensual gratification!
These encounters occurred with both regular two hand massages and four hand massages. The four hand massages are very intense by reason of both girls alternate and take turns giving you sensual gratification. Both cuties only have one goal intended, and one can be engaged in caressing the pole while the other cutie massages the thighs or chest and partakes by voyeurism. After the first round of sensual emotional bliss; normally there is a 10 to 15 minute of therapeutic massage, then it's back to more euphoria by the second cutie as the first cutie massages the thighs or chest. Occasionally they might take turns.
With regular two hand therapeutic and sensual massage; the LMT will normally engage in 20 minutes of therapeutic massage and then 10 minutes of sensual and arousing gratification of the physical pleasure. Then revert back to another 15 minutes of therapeutic massage before another 15 minutes if sensual HJ.
The epitome of sensual exultation by two cuties alternating and expressing interest in my sensual pleasure is the paramount of the Happy Ending. It is the happy ending multiplied by three times the jubilation.
Several factors to increase your odds of MSOG HE. Be in shape. All girls like to talk, especially about cute clients that have the stamina to execute MSOG. Girls like to touch cute hot guys, therefore being in top shape and bodybuilding contest ready is one way to ensure HE MSOG. Over the decade I've acquired the status of friendship with several of the girls; seeing them outside their LMT work hours. At first I thought this was odd, I've been invited to celebrated Christmas and birthdays with a few of the girls. The parties are always fun. Nice to see the girls drunk and happy. In any case, another factor is be generous; For more information, please read my report number 11534 and 11529 in the Massage Therapist Thread. Of course YMMV.
BTW tonight I went to see Connie at Happiness, formally of Kison. Connie was my early XXX-mas present to myself for being naughty. Connie is a goddess. I will be writing a detailed report in the appropriate thread when more time prevails. Merry XXX-mas!
-
12-25-15 01:44 #12358Senior Member

Posts: 707I am also impressed that you're looking for feedback, fwiw. And I thought of a few more things.
Originally Posted by HonoluluGirl
[View Original Post]
Personally, I don't like a massage therapist who talks too much. There's no hard and fast rule here, because sometimes I've had MTs who talked a fair amount and it was OK; it can vary. It's just something to be aware of.
New-agey stuff adds zero to the experience; it's not necessarily bad, but not a plus.
Guys generally like the temperature of the room a bit cooler than women.
I don't want to end up too oily, regardless of smell. It makes me want to take a shower immediately afterwards.
Speaking of which, I rarely want a shower afterwards, but I appreciate having the option.
-
12-25-15 01:08 #12357Senior Member

Posts: 77PM to you
Would like to PM you but your box (no pun intended, (- is full! Please clear some space. Mahalo & Mele Kalikimaka.
Originally Posted by HonoluluGirl
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-15 00:19 #12356Senior Member

Posts: 929I only get massages and don't go to places for FS. So I do have an idea in what makes good massages.
Originally Posted by Rdpuerco
[View Original Post]
All of the points above are spot on.
Non smelling oil or lotion is important. With a sturdy table and clean towels or pillows. I have dust allergies so I hate places that don't clean or change things often.
With the massage learn where muscles are and pressure points. I hate when people use elbows on bones. Hands are great and elbows are okay is done on muscles in nice sweeping strokes. Everything connects so back pain is usually connected to legs so take care of both.
Most of all do at least 45 min of massage before anything else. That's one of the things that separates an AMP to MT.
-
12-24-15 20:38 #12355Senior Member

Posts: 947I'm really impressed you reach out and solicit opinions about how you can give exemplary service. This in itself attests to your character and recommends you. I do have a few observations to contribute, since you have requested them. I hope you take this in the spirit it's offered, which is to help, not hurt or condemn.
Originally Posted by HonoluluGirl
[View Original Post]
It has been a long time since I visited you at your place, so things could have changed since then with you. Also, I was there for sex not massage, however, in either case we're talking about service, and how your customer is likely to respond and react, and whether said individual customer is going to be inclined to want to make future appointments with you for your service.
Addressing Mobius' comment about the importance of the venue being "highly organized", "clean, uncluttered"; To my eye, your place was cluttered with your life and things you'd collected here and there, seemed to me the bathroom suffered under this problem too. In a PM to me about you, one brother labeled you a "pack-rat". You may be most comfortable in that type of setting, but if you have customers coming over for service (either sex or massage) then you probably need to seriously consider arranging your living environment more for the customer's eye and perception rather than your own.
You are obviously extremely intelligent but not everyone is going to want to engage with you at your level. One guy mentioned to me. in his impression of you, he wanted more sex and less talk. So I'd say, just work on developing the skill of being sensitive and responsive to whether any particular customer wants to launch into deep heady discussions with you or not. I didn't have personally have this issue with you but at least one other fellow did.
I found it problematic attempting to get in contact with you, either via text or through PM on this board, to the point where I became reticent to try and contact you because soon as I sent either a text or PM I knew I'd be stuck in limbo wondering if or when I'd ever hear back, and I didn't enjoy being trapped in that scenario. Sometimes you replied promptly but seemed to me it was a roll of the dice as to whether or not you'd get back to me quickly, or days later, or not at all. Bad habit. Lose customers this way. You lost me a couple of times due to this situation. Especially with sex, we guys act when the hormones are blasting us. And you need to show up on the dime if we reach out, or we WILL move on, which I did.
FirstTry, in his post, mentioned Matlock Jean. I admit I never got around to visiting her. Wanted to, but procrastinated, and then it was too late because she'd moved to the mainland. So my impressions of Jean and her service are culled from what I read on this board over the years. If memory serves me, some guys indicated Jean gave one mean-ass hand-job, possibly the best around. I mean, a decent HJ is what she apparently was famous for! Maybe you could incorporate HJ as a standard part of your massage practice. How about taking over where Matlock Jean left off, fill the need she recently vacated when she moved out of state. I would suggest that you actually even give yourself over to a comprehensive, thorough study of the art of the hand-job. Peruse books on the subject (if such exist). Commit yourself to the study of the intricacies of male sexual anatomy and develop a sensuous hand-job that will give you a unique place in the Honolulu massage marketplace, bar none. What does Chinese Traditional Medicine have to say about manipulating male sexuality? What say the sages form the Ayurvedic tradition of ancient India? Dig deep and find the secrets everyone else has forgotten, and subsequently incorporate your knowledge into a kick-ass HJ skill-set within your massage practice. Trust me, I am not trying to be funny here; I am quite serious in offering you this idea. Just saying.










Reply With Quote






